[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1453376837642.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1453376837642.png
177KB, 367x321px
WHY DO I ALWAYS LOSE EVERY ARGUMENT I HAVE ON THIS SHITTY SITE, AM I STUPID OR SOMETHING?
I DON'T THINK I AM, SO WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEPS PROVING ME WRONG ALL THE TIME!
>>
my nipples hurt when i twist them
>>
>>26326750
You won't lose against me, anon! I promise!
>>
>>26326750
Think before you start an argument, do you really think you know enough about the subject to be able to take a stance in it? Research the subject first before you reply, gets you places.
>>
>>26326750
You don't want us to answer that. Otherwise, you'd lose the argument. I'm just looking out for you anon.
>>
>>26326802
Fuck you fat cunt
>>
File: 1360571975247.gif (16KB, 375x235px) Image search: [Google]
1360571975247.gif
16KB, 375x235px
I have the reason anon It's because you're an idiot
>>
>>26326750
You think you know more than you actually do
>>
>>26326845
You're doing good, anon! I'm feeling really argued.
Just one more supporting argument, and I will have lost this one for sure!
>>
>>26326824 << This is me
>>26326857 << My suggestion in a different context.

You just need to take a step back instead of going all-out at once.
You just think you know, but always question your knowledge, especially in arguments.
>>
>>26326750
Have you tried not being wrong? Do you do any research prior to forming opinions?
>>
Here's a fun thing I've been doing lately.

Type like Donald Trump talks.

Always fluff your arguments with baseless assertions like
>I've talked to a lot of people and they all agree I'm right about this
>I've been around the TOP people in this field and so I can tell you about how it really is
>Everybody knows it X, what type of person says its Y? Chumps think its Y

Take every opportunity to belittle your opponent. Insinuate that he isn't just wrong. He's wrong AND stupid to believe whatever he believes. Take care to imply that anybody who knows anything about X knows it's like you say, regardless of the facts.

Using simple tools like this and you can win every argument.

Here's an example of it in action, but its gonna 404 soon so check it out fast

>>>/f/3016919
>>
>>26326750
Occalms razor.
>>
>arguing with logic on a south korean chicken nugget comparison imageboard

I just talk shit and feel satisfied at the fact I was merely pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>26326750
If you surrender an argument just because you know that you're wrong, then you're not doing it right.
>>
Let me give you some tips.
1) Act like the argument means nothing to you. You have better things to do, you have bigger fish to fry. No matter how angry you get you have to pretend to be the better person.
2)Don't take any concrete position. If you lay down your personal set of morals or beliefs you give your opponent something to attack. Remain nebulous, if you, for example, say that apples are shit and the person tries to call you a lover of oranges just deny it. Don't give any information about yourself and remain on the attack at all times. If you go on the defense in an internet argument you've already lost. unless
3) You make your opponent look foolish. Always look for a spelling mistake, always look for any phrase that can be taken out of context and applied to another unrelated example, find the slightest hint of being a hypocrite and lambast them over it. For example if they say that animals shouldn't be harmed bring up that hitler was a vegetarian and go from there. Remember, if tumblr and reddit know anything about arguing it's that you need to be as "witty" and as much of a cunt as possible in order to get people on your side. Ignore what they say, go for a joke.
4)If the thread has reached a certain amount of replies pretend to be multiple people, be ready to screencap and photoshop your posts if they accuse you of samefagging.
5)ALWAYS get the last word. This is crucial
6) Never admit defeat. You can NEVER lose. If someone says you lost the argument double down and say something like "okay?????" (the multiple question marks are important here. it shows you care not for proper punctuation or for their opinion)
That's it. Have fun anon
>>
Because the people on this website don't care about reputation or consistency. They are free to bend their own arguments and flat out ignore elements of yours, and then promptly call you a retard if you bother pointing such things out. It's actually quite fascinating, the mental gymnastics one will go through to keep from admitting that they are wrong. Arguments simply don't get won here because I'd be hard pressed to say they occur in the first place.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.