[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you started to stalk your crush's/oneitis's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1436216737840.jpg (121KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1436216737840.jpg
121KB, 480x454px
>tfw you started to stalk your crush's/oneitis's sister
she is only 16, oneitis is 23
she is hot tho.
I just hpoe not to get caught somehow.

Anyone have similar story?
>>
>16
>23
Old hags.
>>
>tfw best friend's sister is 16 now and she is suddenly super hot and cute
>known her since she was like nine or ten
>be over at his house
>she's just lounging around in minimal clothing, or a big sexy sweater
H E L P
>>
fbi plz, the school shooting bait was funny, we tolerated it for that reason, but now you're back to pedo bait it is getting boring

plz go
>>
>>26326839
wtf man
I meant stalking through social media.
please go
>>
>>26326839
>16
>pedo
Come on, try harder Anon.
>>
>>26326898
Yea this meme is getting old.

It reminds me of antifa's screaming "nazi" at everyone who doesnt agree with them
>>
File: 1449711547340.png (710KB, 1404x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1449711547340.png
710KB, 1404x2000px
>>26326774
Ask her to fuqqq
>>
File: 1449558189773.gif (164KB, 494x332px) Image search: [Google]
1449558189773.gif
164KB, 494x332px
Just bumping before I go to sleep
Good night robots
>>
No but hijacking for oneitis bread.

I've fucking lost the girl I'm in love with.

She's blocked me on everything for over a month now. She hates me. We live on opposite sides of the planet now.

I've found out through mutual friends why she's mad at me, and it's over something I've literally never said in my life.

Said mutual friend is too much of a pacifist to stick up for me which is kind of annoying, so I basically have no way of speaking to her. She's literally gone.

I don't know what to fucking do anons. I can't stop thinking about her.
>>
>>26327171
Yeah, right.
Let me just try to get into my bro's little sister's pants and potentially ruin an already rocky relationship because of previous events.
>>
>>26327497
>being in love with someone that hates you
I'm so so sorry.

Good luck, friend.
>>
>>26326747
>oneitis
>but still obsessed with other girls too
Must be some love you feel for her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.