[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food is so fucking good.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pepe3.jpg (17KB, 362x348px) Image search: [Google]
pepe3.jpg
17KB, 362x348px
Food is so fucking good.
>>
>know girl that does nothing but eat super unhealthy food
>thin as a stick, literally is a model

HOW DO THEY DO IT?
>>
>>26326664
They don't eat much of it, only eat when people are around, or throw it up later

Source: I'm a model
>>
>>26326691
She doesn't have any of the signs of throwing it up, her teeth are perfect
And like, she constantly instagrams the shit she's eating too
whole boxes of doughnuts, pancakes, a bunch of tacos, candy, chocolate etc

Maybe she just has one meal a day or something
>>
>>26326664

Most of the time they don't drink sugar-laden garbage like soda and fruit juice.

Also a lot of black coffee, tea...that sort of stuff.
>>
>>26326741
this is what i do, but im a guy
>eat one big meal a day
>tfw skelly
>>
>>26326664
bulimia

originalo
>>
>>26326741
Yeah lots of girls I've worked with are like that. The catering at big shoots they always eat a bunch after. But trust me the ones who always point out how much they eat are the ones with the most fucked up eating disorders and shit
>>
>>26326792

I do this too and I'm a fat fuck. I guarantee you that you aren't eating a "big meal".
>>
>>26326843

I guess now that I think about it, it seems pretty possible...
>>
>>26326640
I eat food all the time to ease my bone crushing depression
>tfw u can't afford that much food tho LMAO lol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.