[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your take on pickup artists, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: roosh.png (336KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
roosh.png
336KB, 705x1000px
What's your take on pickup artists, /r9k/?
>>
File: 1444848311849.jpg (343KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1444848311849.jpg
343KB, 1000x563px
>>26325437
They are teaching COMMON FUCKING SENSE, which apparently is not that common, Confidence in yourself , stay clean, and be Employed.

Some things you can't teach like character traits, so they are basically teaching people nothing.
>>
They're just as bad as feminists just on the other end of the spectrum
>>
On trial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD6ajfna7tE
>>
>>26325437
Don't they just teach to be dominant sexually and funny irl? Cuz that's all it takes
>>
>>26325768
These days they also have to teach about navigating the rough waters of divorce rape, absence of due process for any man that a woman does not like, and the benefits of checking out of a toxic sexual culture.

Donald Trump is a good example of the last one - Slovenian-German wife. She's thin and well-mannered, because feminism is a local and temporary phenomenon, and we do not have to put up with that bullshit if we don't want to.
>>
>>26325437

bunch of con artists taking the money of hopeless turbobetas
>>
The ones that are successful at it probably think pretty highly of themselves, but the fact that they treat other people like they're just part of a game is pretty disgusting, honestly. And no, before you ask, I'm not a roastie or a white knight, I'm a fag with no reason to be biased. If the pua was gay or straight, I'd think the same.
>>
>>26326208
What's your opinion on Milo Yiannopoulos?
>>
>>26326975
Not him but Milo is a breddy cool dude. It's like he always wrecks people he argues with (feminists) and at the same time they can't say anything to him because he's gay, and they know it. They can't call him a virgin loser or whatever, they're too afraid of the shit that will be flung towards them for bashing a gay guy. It's fucking hilarious.
>>
File: kittenapproval.jpg (24KB, 480x516px) Image search: [Google]
kittenapproval.jpg
24KB, 480x516px
>>26326144
>monty python
god tier taste anon
>>
>>26326144
>taking the money
I hope you don't think anyone pays for their videos / blogs
>>
>>26327650
Ever heard of coppercab from youtube?
>>
>>26327810
>what's ad-revenue?
>what's PUA mentor/bootcamps/seminars?
>>
>>26325437
Attraction is all about looks but these guys sell misinformation to desperate betas telling them that attraction is about confidence, charm, etc.

So I guess they're con-artists. Some of their books contain parts with good information but their overall message is a bad one not worth any money.
>>
>>26327890
You mean that autistic ginger guy that South Park parodied or something? Yeah I know him.
>>
>>26325437
They can get laid but their views on women and relationships are totally fucking retarded.
>>
>>26327975
https://youtu.be/GfwqapnQIW4
>>
>>26328261
Kek what a troll. Milo is still cool though.
>>
>>26328261
kek this faggot is still around
I remember that one video he made years ago, thought the reaction it got would have pushed him off of youtube
>>
>>26325437
It's a scam to make money off beta males
>>
>>26325437
>Brah it's so easy you gotta be confident. Just look at me, a privileged and genetically-gifted healthy and fit 20-something year old. If I can get laid, so can you! You just gotta come to my seminar to learn this ONE AMAZING SECRET. I accept all major credit cards as well as cash.
>>
this is so retarded

everyone is just making him more famous

i know what returnofkings is, I know who rooshV is, but like, i don't really care

now they're forcing me to care about this dude because people won't shut up about him
>>
>>26325645
Ugh, at least in the old days the snake oil salesmen had some snake oil to sell, today it's just variations of "get a job bro," "be honest bro," "be confident bro"
>>
>>26329470
either way, this guy, the way he speaks & imposes seems confident. it's easy for me to watch his interviews and be entertained because the way he talks is like how a comedian talks
>>
>>26325437
Nice comic faggot. Too bad Roosh is the one literally living in his Mum's basement.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.