[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw no bf to hold you at night, to get drunk and be depressed together

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: pls.gif (199KB, 336x468px) Image search: [Google]
pls.gif
199KB, 336x468px
tfw no bf to hold you at night, to get drunk and be depressed together
>>
File: 1443047594405.jpg (43KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1443047594405.jpg
43KB, 800x533px
>>26325293

I'm assuming you are a boy so... why aren't you on soc or lgbt??

And if you are a grill, i'm not gonna bash you with slurs of all kinds, because that would be just stupid and i'm not that kind of person.

Honestly the only thing you have to do is start a skype thread and say you are a girl, post a picture of your vibrator or cream or hands or chest what ever, and you will be flooded with replies.

Have fun
>>
>>26325710
Because those are festering grounds of repulsively shallow normies. It's not just about having any boyfriend, it's about having somebody who understands your thoughts and feelings because they experience them as well

>>26325293
S-same, anon
>>
>>26325293
Thats all i want a gf to do with me...
>>
File: 1442739840516.jpg (2MB, 2545x2245px) Image search: [Google]
1442739840516.jpg
2MB, 2545x2245px
>>26326087

i'm sorry but if you are a woman and you are sad there's nothing anybody here can do to change it, you need a good fucking and someone to tell you

>i love you
>you're beautiful
>you're the light of my life

or something like that, same thing applies to all the anons here (me excluded for i have given up on relationships)

i mainly come here to kill time.

>>26326113
Good now that everyone is happy exchange skype contacts and happy internet sex.
>>
>>26326253
But anon having internet anything is absolute bs
>>
File: 1443052170014.jpg (52KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1443052170014.jpg
52KB, 600x574px
>>26326302

I was trying to be an asshole, and it obviously sucks, people think that by having an online gf/bf they will feel better, yes the voice of a woman is nice to hear but after a while you just want to tear that pussy to shreds.

If only there was a physical place for 4chan, it would be filled with guys, all awkwardly standing around some computers talking to each other through them, and when the occasional grill comes in everyone just shuts up and looks at her and they wait to see which board she chooses (every board has a computer island , a cube with a lot of pc's crammed together) and when she finally chooses one, that board just goes completely nuts and they try to win her over

fuck i'm laughing just thinking about it.
>>
>>26326253
No my point is, If all it took was someone to fuck you and say those things for you to be happy, than you're a shallow normie. I don't just want somebody to be attracted to me, that's fucking easy. Not to imply I'm not an aspie neet.. I want somebody to genuinely relate with and have a deep mutual understanding with

Also I'm not op, and I'm a boy
>>
>>26326468

For someone to say those things, it's heavily implied that they already understand you and have a deep connection and share the same pain and depression etc.

The thing you need is genuine affection and warm human contact, followed by lots of sex, followed by cuddling rinse and repeat.

But like i said, people get bored of each other after a while, and you end up even more broken than before.
>>
Your image makes me think of Dwarf Fortress and how my computer is too shit to play it.
>>
>>26326577
Maybe, if we're being slaves to our fundamental biology.. But our biology just deludes us, from within, the true nature of life.. I'm getting flustered.. I just want somebody quiet but piercingly thoughtful, like me, disappointed in the nature of human relationships like me.. Unopinionated, aware that our ideas may be based on false information.. and infinitely willing, wanting, to understand

>tfw you're the perfect match for yourself
>tfw you just sound like an edgy neckbeard, the only thing that commands you any respect is the fact that you're attractive
>>
File: 1443437010424.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443437010424.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>26326907

good luck with that. well no actually the vr waifus are underway so there's still hope.

Not saying girls like that don't exist, but they sure as shit don't come here, and even if they did the eye needs his part, (for both of you) you need to like her she needs to like you, And guess what are the chances of that happening?

Ring the gong !!!!!!

FUCKING NULL!!!!! 000000000.00000000.000000

NADA!!!! NIET!!! NONE

i hope that wasn't too depressing anon, don't worry tomorrow is gonna be even worse.
>>
thats ok just find a Chad and let him pump you. I'm sure he will stick around.
>>
>>26327051
Why do you think I'm homo leaning? Because I'm far more likely to meet a guy that understands me than a girl. Still, both tend only to pay attention to the outside, and not wonder about the inside. People are sad, shallow creatures ignorant of their very existence
>>
>>26327592
i should have said Not saying girls/guys.... so everyone get's a chance

But i'm a sexist piece of shit, i am wary of women and legitimately scared of their rage that if it ever befalls on you , you might end up dead.

>Why do you think I'm homo leaning?

i didn't say that. also i don't care. what ever makes you happy. Dick vagina, both, what ever.

>People are sad, shallow creatures ignorant of their very existence

we are and it is what it is, acknowledging it like we are doing right now would go against the EGO of a person, and the ego doesn't like that at all, because it would imply they are bad persons , and how can I be bad how can I be evil.

I AM GOOD

I CARE

and so on and so forth.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.