[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for femanons: How does it make you guys feel when you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1454661034360.jpg (41KB, 640x795px) Image search: [Google]
1454661034360.jpg
41KB, 640x795px
Question for femanons:

How does it make you guys feel when you all realize that a guy spends time with you and listens to you solely for sex?

I ask because i told a girl i was dating that she was sort of my fetish (in a joking manner though), and then i told her i was virgin. i think she realized i was jsut using her for free sex (i was) and she dumped me.

I'm not sure what the big deal is. Everyone likes sex so what is her problem?
>>
>>26324763
sex is not everything in life anon kun
what people want (most of them) is someone to trust forever
im a boy btw
>>
bump, because im curious, she was my fucking fetish
>>
She probably thought she could get into a serious relationship with you, and realized you weren't looking for the same thing.
>>
>>26324853
sex usually boosts ones love for another though, right?

ex: a girl sort of likes a guy at first, but after they have sex, she's all over him.

ive seen it happen before

plus, we're in our early 20's... do people really look for soulmates around that age?
>>
>>26324763
The sex was probably not good enough for her to stick around for if you were going to give her nothing else.
>>
File: 1449165959452.jpg (99KB, 540x523px) Image search: [Google]
1449165959452.jpg
99KB, 540x523px
>>26324763
Look at all the assumptions op is making. You assume that because you're fucked up and only view women for sex, the rest of mankind does too? I may hate women like the rest of r9k does, but I don't view them as purely sexual objects.
>>
>>26324763
i mean if he at least pretends to care then whatever
>>
>>26324916
>ex: a girl sort of likes a guy at first, but after they have sex, she's all over him.
When this happens, it's usually because she doesn't want to feel like a slut so she has to create some sort of illusion for herself that they are in a relationship and deeply in love. It's either this or he has a great cock.
>>
File: 1447258880520.png (866KB, 780x819px) Image search: [Google]
1447258880520.png
866KB, 780x819px
I honestly don't care about sex, but I don't want to be the guy a woman is hanging out with between dickings.

I want to be someone's special person.
>>
>>26325051
very nice pic
saved
>>
>>26324763
Maybe she's like me and not a very sexual person. I like long term relationships that dont involve a lot of sex, because I rarely get horny. I don't masturbate either because I just ever get the urge to.
>>
>>26324964
youre assuming that buddy. shes a nice girl i guess, but i honestly didnt care about her in particular. i just wanted to get over my virgin rut.
>>
File: baroness_bitch.jpg (23KB, 350x210px) Image search: [Google]
baroness_bitch.jpg
23KB, 350x210px
>>26324763
She expected you to like her as a person. Kek.

As if persons deserve to be liked. Kek.
>>
>>26324763
I guess it depends on a couple of factors. How long were you together? Why do you think she was with you? Did you discuss what kind of a relationship you wanted? If you didn't maybe she was hoping it would be a committed relationship where she'd feel loved an appreciated. Plenty of girls are looking for that kind of thing. So when she realized you just wanted to sleep with her, she left. Wouldn't you have done the same in her shoes?
>>
>>26325127
Born to cuck
>>
>>26325265
> How long were you together?
a month or so

>Why do you think she was with you?
im black and she is hispanic so i thought i was a fetish, but im not really sure to be honest

>Did you discuss what kind of a relationship you wanted? we might've but i cant remember

>Did you discuss what kind of a relationship you wanted?
if she's my fetish and im hers? no lol.
>>
>>26324763
I told my gf if we weren't fucking we aren't in a relationship.

A relationship without fucking is a friendship and I have tons of those.
>>
Feels shitty but I'm used to it. If people just want sex, say so up front, don't waste my time and your own time.
>>
>>26324916
It's usually the other way around, if you're perception isn't skewed because you're a delusional red-pilled faggot, like >>26324975
but yeah for normal people, you have to open them up before sex
>>
>>26325562
>if she's my fetish and im hers? no lol.
No, I mean talking about the other's intentions, needs and expectations. An open relationship?Fuck buddies? A committed, long-term thing?But maybe it's too early to have that kind of chat a month into a relationship, and I'm guessing you guys must be pretty young, so... You might have hurt her feelings a little bit, she'll get over it. As for this:

> How does it make you guys feel when you all realize that a guy spends time with you and listens to you solely for sex?

It's never happened to me, but I'm guessing it would make me feel like leaving :/
>>
>>26325678
Tumblr, he was asking why that phenomenon happened on the rare occasion that it did. No one was asking about how sex and feelings typically develop you fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.