[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidentally stumbled across The Red Pill on reddit. Woo, have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1348111093091.jpg (153KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1348111093091.jpg
153KB, 650x650px
Accidentally stumbled across The Red Pill on reddit.

Woo, have you even seen a more pathetic group of guys that MGTOW?

I still can't figure out how they are going their own way but spend 20 hours a day talking about women on reddit. ONE GUY EVEN WROTE A BOOK.

Glad to be back home. I love this board. We might be miserable fucks and share similarities but that group is a whole different breed of pathetic.

I love the camaraderie here.
>>
>bragging about not being redpilled

fuck off betafag
>>
MGTOWS and the ilk are pathetic as fuck. they are literally thinskinned manchildren who try to act better than other to hide their own massive insecurities.
basically tumblr for people who are afraid of women.
>>
>>26324542
>Virgins making fun of which virgin board is best.
>>
>>26324542
dude, youre a faggot. kill yourself
>>
>>26324691
lol

true

desusudususus
>>
>>26324542
>Accidentally stumbled across The Red Pill on reddit.

Just looked it up. Seems to be some pickup artist community.
I cant understand a thing, they use all these code words and nicknames for everything. Its like listening to /k/'s attempts to sound operator by dropping in military slang.
>>
>>26325194
they use a LOT of arbitrary acronyms to hide their bullshit behind. beyond working out and being more social, their advice is pantshittingly insane and self-destructive and is more likely to brainwash you into a dysfunctional autist than better yourself in any way.
>>
>>26325353
i'm glad robots can see this

after going there, i started to think we are more red pilled than them. they are fucking delusional.
>>
the youtube mgtow community is something I actually respect. Thinking ape and Devlin the comic, among others, don't come across as being nearly so whiny or bitchy as many individuals do
>>
>>26325353
They probably do get some pussy though. They may have to do things they dislike, and turn into someone they hate, but pussy surely comes around for them.

Not worth it, mind, but it should be noted.
>>
>I still can't figure out how they are going their own way but spend 20 hours a day talking about women on reddit
I'd love to see robots try to argue this
>>
>>26324542
enjoy getting married and losing half your shit blue pill faggot lmaooooooo
>>
>>26325515
>I'd love to see robots argue this
What do you mean?
>>
does anyone thing men going their own way is...you know...going to be with other guys?

not that i'm judging, but if they are gay; why not just come out? why all the mental gymnastics?
>>
>>26324542
Reddit can't get ANY OF OUR MEMES RIGHT
Redpilled to an extent but I hide my power level, looking to move on to the green pill or brown pill
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (85KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
85KB, 1024x568px
>>26324641
What little meaning MGTOW had quickly evaporates when you actually see one of them.

The idea of MGTOW is that you CAN get a gf, you just choose not to.

MGTOW and Le Red Pill are just a transparent attempt to wrap a shitty philosophy around your emotional issues and blame everyone else for your unhappiness.
>>
File: salty.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
salty.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
The problem with /redpill/ reddit is that it's 23yo boys and under just like here.

The Rollo Tomassi stuff is the only resource that tries to keep it roughly "academic" in his book, while all other outlets try to humblebrag and digg out feminist incidence like tumblr bitches.

/r9k/ isn't better in any way, the difference is that robots demand that them being hopeless is a fact and so they don't need to try.
Why lurking here is better though, is that 4chan has 4chan humor.
>>
>>26325750
yah i used to read the rollo guy for awhile but he kept saying shit that sounded to /r9kish/ and i lost complete respect for him.

i think he is a sperg like everyone else here, he just knows how to write and speak professional. other than hes full of shit too.

and if im not mistaken, he mentioned before he is married. so i think he is trolling the shit out of helpless virgins and laughing his ass off.
>>
no one cares

go back to srs or tumblr
>>
the only difference between r9k and trp is that the people at trp actually try to self-improve instead of wailing in self-pity
>>
>>26325480
the only thing that should be noted is that you get pussy by being out there and looking good.
"negs," "SMV," and all the other thousands of useless acronyms don't mean anything and serves only to reel you into their cult-like mindset.

want pussy? go out with people. it's that simple.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.