[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're at a bar drinking and minding your own business

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

>you're at a bar drinking and minding your own business
>stacy comes up to you and mocks you for being a virgin loser with no friends
>she takes a shot of gin and spits It in your face
>everyone in the bar laughs at you
>you go cry in your car and take a nap
>after a couple hours you wake up and take a walk to make you feel better
>you're approaching a dark ally and can hear stacy screaming for 'them' to stop
>you take a peak over the corner and see 3 black guys with their dicks out rubbing it on stacy and fondling her viciously
What do?
>>
Join in, cum on her face and take pictures
>>
>>26324411
Wonder when the fuck I got a car
>>
This is really unrealistic, since I don't go outside.
Anyways; I'd just stand by and watch and I'd make sure that she sees me standing there.
>>
>>26324411
>Being in a bar
>Having a car
What a story Mar
>>
Wait for them to get done, then walk in and stab her to death. Their dna is all over her, they'll take the fall.
>>
>>26324411
Take pictures so you'll always have a good memory during dark times.
>>
File: FV4010C.jpg (70KB, 2048x1086px) Image search: [Google]
FV4010C.jpg
70KB, 2048x1086px
>>26324662
Evil
V
I
L

Genius
E
N
I
U
S
>>
>>26324411
If you hit her would a group of chads jump out to beat the shit out of me
>>
>>26324662
D E M O N I C
E__A
M A D M A N
O__M
N__A
I___N
C
>>
>>26324411
ask her why she'd save the fucking thumbnail
>>
>>26324411
>bait bait bait
>what do?

getting real tired of this board
>>
>>26325141
Why would they beat the shit out of you if he hit her?
>>
Laugh and walk away.

Staceys will have to learn the consequences of their actions, one way or another.
>>
>>26324411
>Slow walk out of the bar
>Hi outside
>Phone the police
>wait till they show up
>Show them Stacie
>have her charged with with assault
>ruin her life with a criminal record
>go home
>post about it on r9k
>>
>>26325934
>>Slow walk out of the bar
>>Hi outside
>>Phone the police
>Chads want free pussy and claim you're the one who assaulted her
>get arrested
>have criminal record
>>
>>26324411
spit in her face,
or put grab her hand and put my smoke out on it

nothing worse than a woman who thinks she can get away with that beehaviour
>>
This is ridiculous, even in school where Stacies were cruellest I've never been treated that bad
Worse that ever happened was where they'd come up to you in groups and say shit like "I like you" obviously not meaning it while their bitch friends giggled in the background
Ever since then most women have just been friendly or ignored me outright
In your specific case where someone actually treated me like that of course I'd just keep on walking, or possibly shout a word of encouragement to the niggers
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 750x741px
>>26324411
What's up with all these whores wearing crosses all over the place while their cunts are full of sin?
>>
File: tumblr_ni69jkYB201tlvmi7o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni69jkYB201tlvmi7o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x267px
I'm not a resentful person. Being "humiliated" by lower class citizens isn't such a big deal for me. I would honestly try to save her.
>>
>>26325934
>>ruin her life with a criminal record

Do omegas really believe a minor charge ruins anybodies life?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.