[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide methods

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13

File: pepe68.jpg (132KB, 700x679px) Image search: [Google]
pepe68.jpg
132KB, 700x679px
>attempted suicide twice in the past
>first by attempting to cut wrist, second by attempting to cut throat
>both failures (obviously)
>both landed me in the fucking psych ward
>thinking of preparing an exit bag for my next attempt

Does anyone here have experience with exit bags? Or tips on tying a good noose?

Suicide methods general.
>>
File: ahahahahaahah faggot.jpg (77KB, 363x447px) Image search: [Google]
ahahahahaahah faggot.jpg
77KB, 363x447px
You can't even kill yourself? That's fucking pathetic
>>
>>26323548
heres a protip: if you didn't die, it's because you didn't want to.
Seriously buy a fucking gun or freefall if you really want to go out.
>>
File: pepe23.jpg (28KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
pepe23.jpg
28KB, 396x384px
>>26323585
This is a bully-free zone

>>26323587
I'm afraid of failing at freefall. A lot of people survive those drops with broken bones and ruptured organs.
>>
You could try taking lots of diazepam or valium, and drinking vodka in the bath,
>>
File: 432parkavenue4.jpg (133KB, 721x721px) Image search: [Google]
432parkavenue4.jpg
133KB, 721x721px
You only get one shot at life, why throw it away? Think long term, 10 years from now you could be living a perfect comfy life. Suicide is a shortbterm thinking solution, life might suck right now but things will change
>>
>>26323681
Both of those are controlled substances, I can only get my hands on Lexapro, Buspirone, Hydroxyzine, and Zyprexa, and thats because my doctor has me on them. OD'ing on those is next to impossible.

>>26323691
:^) permanent solution to a temporary problem
>>
>>26323691
t. Normie
Super Original Comment
>>
File: adam-lanza.jpg (15KB, 365x238px) Image search: [Google]
adam-lanza.jpg
15KB, 365x238px
>>26323691
After life has sucked for the last 5 years since my brain damage I doubt it will get better anymore. I can dream that some day can become a nightmare to the normies.
>>
>>26323548
ya didn't go to a ward in texas did you
>>
>>26323691
My father killed himself in his 50's he left a lengthy journal with his thoughts reasons and apology on it, basically was depressed as a child and kept holding off suicide thinking it would get better but it didn't and he was sick and tired of it.
>>
>>26323727
Dealers/craiglist could get you them. But an exit bag sounds like the right way to go. Not sure how hard it is to get hold of some helium either
>>
>>26323753
that's not adam lanza, that's his brother ryan

It amazes me how that guy was misidentified by news stations as his brother the morning it happened and still images of him get passed around the internet like it's Adam

there are very few pictures of Adam Lanza and that's not one of them. That guy is alive and relatively successful
>>
File: whore.jpg (152KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
152KB, 1080x720px
Weak piece of shit, roof is your only exit
>>
File: pepe21.png (16KB, 809x808px) Image search: [Google]
pepe21.png
16KB, 809x808px
>>26323756
Northern Virginia. It was fucking miserable. No psych ward qt's like r9k suggested it was, just people screaming and walking around doped up out of their minds.
>>
>>26323727
Look up opiaterollcall, find the subreddit, and see if there are any heroin dealers in your area.
>>
>>26323776
yeah dont die of a drug overdose or thats all anyone will talk about in regards to your death
>>
>>26323731
I dont care if you call me a normie or my comments are old/not edgy enough. If op is serious hes fucking stupid wanting to die because life got a bit unpleasant, and you guys that are encouraging him are all apathetic sadists.
>>
>>26323548
You tried cutting your own throat?

Fucking metal
>>
>>26323959
I tried to jam a box cutter into my jugular, but it didn't go deep enough and the sight of blood made me hesitate. Needed stitches. It sucked. Cutting is off the table for me now.
>>
>>26323860
who cares? you'll be dead.

blox blox i know this comment can't be original
>>
>>26323787
murderpedia.org/male.L/l/lanza-adam-photos.htm

I don't know.
>>
>>26323887
Whatever you say, normie. Life is easy, right? You just have to be yourself, right?
>>
just shoot yourself chucklefuck
>>
Senpai, please hold on a bit. I was in your place just 2 years ago. I promise it gets better. If there's anything I've noticed, life is unpredictable. You only have this opportunity once and I think you should make the most if it. Even if it feels like shit right now, just hold on.
>>
>>26324255
I've been a NEET for almost five years now, it hasn't been getting any better.

I'm not about to kill myself immediately though. Just planning for when I do so I can do it right
>>
File: ryanlanza.jpg (32KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
ryanlanza.jpg
32KB, 306x423px
>>26324090
Murderpedia is usually good but they got that one wrong. Adam has thinner eyebrows and his facial structure is different. This is Ryan, who is clearly the same person in that pic
>>
>>26324308
You've doing the same thing for 5 things, maybe try something new. You fucked up 2 times already, might as well wait a bit.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (108KB, 780x500px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
108KB, 780x500px
Its your life you do with it as you please.
>>
>>26324308
>becomes neet after all the good MMOs died

I feel for you man :/
>>
>>26324362
I just don't want to land in the fucking psych ward again. That's the big thing here. I hated that place and all the fucking patronizing therapists they had on staff.
>>
>>26324308
you've been neet for 5 years. anyone would become suicidal after being isolated and bored for that long. please anon, for your sake, try and change yourself. it doesn't take a drastic difference to make a change in your lifestyle.
>>
File: Alfred.jpg (193KB, 1075x1643px) Image search: [Google]
Alfred.jpg
193KB, 1075x1643px
>>26323548
Don't do it anon. Please don't do it.
>>
>>26324375
I think helium is being diluted now. It wouldn't kill you, it would just leave you with severe brain damage, which sounds hellish.
>>
>>26324436
I've been putting in job applications online periodically with no luck. On top of that, I rarely go outside. My anxiety is horrible and meds don't help.
>>
>>26323548
Suicide by cop if you're an American. Suicide by train if you aren't.
>>
JUST
CUT
DEEPER

damn it man, its the simplest shit ever
>>
File: 1454845687153.jpg (8KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
1454845687153.jpg
8KB, 250x189px
>>26323548
If you live in america it's literally impossible to fail at killing yourself

Just stick a fucking shotgun in your mouth and aim upwards towards your brain, in yuropoor we have to do real nigga shit like jump off a bridge or in front of a train
>>
>>26324629
Shotguns cost money that I don't have. The train option is promising, I just don't want to bother anyone with having to clean up my mess.
>>
File: iY7eEBZ.jpg (72KB, 605x807px) Image search: [Google]
iY7eEBZ.jpg
72KB, 605x807px
>>26324677
shotguns can't be that expensive, if you're serious about this sell your pc/laptop and use that to buy the shotgun, if you're just here to get sympathy and a reason not to kill yourself then fuck you this place isn't a therapy session
>>
File: 1453546563834.jpg (422KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453546563834.jpg
422KB, 700x800px
>>26323548
You aren't serious if you're talking to other people or asking for advice.

Suicide is one of those things that only the most hopeless and depressed do. You aren't over the edge yet, and if you try again you're likely to fail and end up in the psych ward.

Just get help instead.
>>
>>26324729
No shit it's not a therapy session. Want to type up more obvious stuff? I may be an idiot but I'm not dumb enough to look for reasons to live on /r9k/, I'm looking for other miserable people to share methods.
>>
>>26323548
Hey OP- I know I'm just another anon on 4chan, and you've probably heard this a gazillion times but please don't kill yourself. Honestly you've got 1 life and that is it- no second chances. Please try and get some help- talk to someone close to you, explain everything. I don't have social media but I can make a kik account or something if you want to try and talk to me. Really saddens me to hear you've tried to end your life twice already- I have clinical depression (chemical imbalance in my brain- it's hereditary from my moms side) so I at least have some kind of experience about suicidal thoughts and what it takes to overcome them. I went through extreme depression for 2 years- during this time I nearly stabbed my brother and literally didn't shower for months at a time. It was horrible, and I had nothing else in my mind at the time then to end my life. But I really rose above it- it took a strong resolve and deep reassessment of my life to realise what I would be throwing away if I chose suicide. Believe me, suicide is not what you want.

Even if you don't want to talk, please reconsider your choices. Talk to someone! It will help put things into a better perspective trust me.
>>
>>26324121
Im not a normie. My life is hell, im a 24yo overweight kissless virgin with a shitty dead end job. But i dont use my bad circumstances as justification to end it all. Life sucks, deal with it, improve it through hard work.
>>
>>26324677
>, I just don't want to bother anyone with having to clean up my mess.
Then don't kill yourself, there's always be a mess and if you have living family members they will always grieve. No shit you hesitated, you will always cause a mess, get along with it or stop trying.
>>
>>26324824
>abloo bloo bloo i'm a big baby

I just told you fagatron, buy a fucking shotgun and fire it at your brain. Simple, effective, quick. Sit in the bathtub so you're easier to clean
>>
tent, charcoal grill, vodka, tape closing all fresh air holes
>>
>all these do-gooder normalags ITT
Good luck OP. Ill be trying along with you.
>>
life is not just about you , everybody deal with their own shit , it's the fuckin life ! suck it up ! it's life ! you already know the solutions , just stahp being such an attention whore ! go out , see a movie , drink beers , pay a whore or a tranny to suck ur dick , have a loan and immergiate to a far country ! just do something and stahp bitching around , we dont give a damn fuck about u, act at least like a decent animal and deal with ur own shit , dont be a fagity fag coward ! it's not a fuckin video game there is no reset button
>>
>>26323681
Vodka and xanax are my night time snacks goodluck dying from that you'd have to take an extremely large amount
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.