[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>100 word lab report due by 11:59 >havnt even started >still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

File: 1446162601248.gif (456KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
1446162601248.gif
456KB, 480x361px
>100 word lab report due by 11:59
>havnt even started
>still sitting her listening to music

im so fucked
>>
>>26322759
just fucking write it you tard, quit being so lazy
>>
>1500 word report due Monday at 11:59 pm

I'm not even trolling here, I'm a lazy piece of shit with no motivation.
>>
>Exam tomorrow
>4 exams in the past week
>Passed one
>Failed one
>Grades not yet known for other two

I even did the laundry today
I'm gonna cheat through this one
>>
File: raptor.jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
raptor.jpg
5KB, 160x160px
>Eight word essay due now

>Just wrote it
>>
>>26322759
100 words is nothing senpai, this comment is 20% of how long your paper will be. Just get to it.
>>
>10 page history paper due Wednesday
>18 problems of Thermo due Friday
>3 5 page essays due Monday

Haven't started shit
>>
>>26322759
Change your major, the reason you're not writing is because your not interested enough.
>>
File: logo2.gif (4KB, 266x83px) Image search: [Google]
logo2.gif
4KB, 266x83px
>>26322759
There are so many essay generators online. The hard part is hiding the pattern redundancies.
Here is the most unhelpful one I can find.
There are better ones out there but I have learned that giving good advice on 4chan leads to someone doing the complete opposite and people end up dying. I prefer to avoid that. Do not kill your Muslim educators, do not set fire to their children. You heard me. Also, it helps if the 1st and last page was written by you in order to keep the lazier of teachers from suspecting anything.
http://www.longessays.com/
>>
>>26323204
This is Awesome. Thank you.
>>
>>26322759
two weeks ago
>5 exams this week holy shit
>essey and two reports, im screwed
>walks out of home, literally 5 minutes later i have a twisted ankle
>at home ever since
did i win?
>>
>>26323204
Despite what many might think, Satan is well known across hundreds of nations all over the world. Satan has been around for several centuries and has a very important meaning in the lives of many. It would be safe to assume that Satan is going to be around for a long time and have an enormous impact on the lives of many people.

Satan has a large role in American Culture. Many people can often be seen taking part in activities associated with Satan. This is partly because people of most ages can be involved and families are brought together by this. Generally a person who displays their dislike for Satan may be considered an outcast.

It is not common practice to associate economics with Satan. Generally, Satan would be thought to have no effect on our economic situation, but there are in fact some effects. The advertising industry associated with Satan is actually a 2.3 billion dollar a year industry and is growing each year. It would be safe to say that Satan plays an important role in American economics and shouldn't be taken for granted.

Satan seems to result in waste products and could be found in forests, jungles, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc... In fact, Satan produced some negative effects to our sweet little nature.

Oh does Satan ever influence politics. Last year 5 candidates running for some sort of position used Satan as the primary topic of their campaign. A person might think Satan would be a bad topic to lead a campaign with, but in fact with the social and environmental impact is has, this topic was able to gain a great number of followers. These 5 candidates went 4 for 5 on winning their positions.

Satan seem to be a much more important idea that most give credit for. Next time you see or think of Satan, think about what you just read and realize what is really going on. It is likely you under valued Satan before, but will now start to give the credited needed and deserved.
Source citations: EncyclopediaDramatica.
>>
>>26322759
>1 word response due in a decade
HOW AM I EVEN SUPPOSED TO DO THIS SHIT
>>
>>26323394
40 cakes. :)
>>
File: badfeels.jpg (33KB, 369x289px) Image search: [Google]
badfeels.jpg
33KB, 369x289px
>>26323259

>All that health food

Eating stuff like that is hard work because you really have to chew it.
>>
>>26323204
It has recently come to my attention that not enough people understand how great Jews has been to our lives. Each day we wake up and likely have one or more Jews lying at the foot of our beds. It is wonderful to be able to wake up and smile each morning because of this.

Social & Cultural Factors

Jews has a large role in American Culture. Many people can often be seen taking part in activities associated with Jews . This is partly because people of most ages can be involved and families are brought together by this. Generally a person who displays their dislike for Jews may be considered an outcast.

Economic Factors

It is not common practice to associate economics with Jews . Generally, Jews would be thought to have no effect on our economic situation, but there are in fact some effects. The sales industry associated with Jews is actually a 2.3 billion dollar a year industry and growing each year. The industry employs nearly 150,000 people in the United States alone. It would be safe to say that Jews play an important role in American economics and shouldn't be taken for granted.

Environmental Factors

After a three month long research project, I've been able to conclude that Jews doesn't negatively effect the environment at all. A Jews did not seem to result in waste products and couldn't be found in forests, jungles, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc... In fact, Jews produced some positive effects on our sweet little nature.
>>
File: bill-cosby.jpg (46KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
bill-cosby.jpg
46KB, 332x500px
>>26323526

Political Factors

Oh does Jews ever influence politics. Last year 5 candidates running for some sort of position used Jews as the primary topic of their campaign. A person might think Jews would be a bad topic to lead a campaign with, but in fact with the social and environmental impact is has, this topic was able to gain a great number of followers. These 5 candidates went 4 for 5 on winning their positions.

Conclusion

Jews seem to be a much more important idea that most give credit for. Next time you see or think of Jews , think about what you just read and realize what is really going on. It is likely you under valued Jews before, but will now start to give the credited needed and deserved
>>
File: payload.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
payload.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>>26323472
Are you saying that paying $9.00 for $0.50 worth of blended vegetables is not a waste of cash ?

Well played, Satan. I totally fell for that on more than one occasion. You would think that I would learn my lesson by now but the fact that I keep returning to this awful website to receive and share bad advice is proof that I have learned nothing of value .
>>
File: 1445427143829.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1445427143829.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>4 page essay due last Friday
>Still haven't started
End my pain
>>
>Two assignments to be typed up and printed out by Friday.
>Will total at 100 pages
>Haven't started

Here I am again. Who /procrastinate/ here? I don't even fool myself anymore. I just don't even kid myself. The motivation left about 7 years ago and since then it's been an all nighter the night before to get any work done.
>>
>>26323204
>>26323526
It has recently come to my attention that not enough people understand how great Naruto has been to our lives. Each day we wake up and likely have one or more Naruto lying at the foot of our beds. It is wonderful to be able to wake up and smile each morning because of this.

Social & Cultural Factors

Naruto has a large role in American Culture. Many people can often be seen taking part in activities associated with Naruto. This is partly because people of most ages can be involved and families are brought together by this. Generally a person who displays their dislike for Naruto may be considered an outcast.

Economic Factors

It is not common practice to associate economics with Naruto. Generally, Naruto would be thought to have no effect on our economic situation, but there are in fact some effects. The sales industry associated with Naruto is actually a 2.3 billion dollar a year industry and growing each year. The industry employs nearly 150,000 people in the United States alone. It would be safe to say that Naruto play an important role in American economics and shouldn't be taken for granted.

Environmental Factors

After a three month long research project, I've been able to conclude that Naruto doesn't negatively effect the environment at all. A Naruto did not seem to result in waste products and couldn't be found in forests, jungles, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc... In fact, Naruto produced some positive effects on our sweet little nature.

Political Factors

Oh does Naruto ever influence politics. Last year 5 candidates running for some sort of position used Naruto as the primary topic of their campaign. A person might think Naruto would be a bad topic to lead a campaign with, but in fact with the social and environmental impact is has, this topic was able to gain a great number of followers. These 5 candidates went 4 for 5 on winning their positions.
>>
>>26323979

Conclusion

Naruto seem to be a much more important idea that most give credit for. Next time you see or think of Naruto, think about what you just read and realize what is really going on. It is likely you under valued Naruto before, but will now start to give the credited needed and deserved.

Footnotes
>>
File: 1419577495725.gif (120KB, 208x356px) Image search: [Google]
1419577495725.gif
120KB, 208x356px
Why are you guys even in school? Seriously, if you liked school you wouldn't even be int his situation.
>>
>>26322759
100 words would take about 2 minutes. You're not lazy, you're stupid.
>>
>>26324014
School is forced upon everyone. Directly and indirectly
>>
>got to present a list of ten potential bulls to my wife on Monday
>haven't even created a fetlife account for her

FUCK
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.