[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just move to a cheap country /r9k/? You could

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Why don't you just move to a cheap country /r9k/? You could live a great life on less than 1/5 the budget of your expensive American life. What's stopping you?
>>
>>26322624
I would be earning 1/10th the income, also there are a lot of big black guys who might take advantage of my tight pink boipussi
>>
I like playing vidya with people who speak my language. (Too high of ping to places I would be able to understand)
>>
>>26322662
>there are a lot of big black guys who might take advantage of my tight pink boipussi
Downside where?
>>
>>26322662
>I would be earning 1/10th the income,
Obviously you'd be doing it out of American savings, NEETbux or passive income, retard?
>black guys
Uh, where? Only retardedly expensive Euro multikult countries have those. Most cheaper countries are 99% white or whatever their native Asian race is.
>>26322681
It's 2016, everyone speaks English.
>>
I live in Georgia, I bought four acres for 36000. Tell me how that isn't cheap land. And I get to live in my home town.
>>
>>26322752
This is just for the land, no house?
>>
>>26322812
Yep, built a house that looks similar to pic related, house cost around the same price as pic related 110,000
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 591x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 591x347px
>>26323052
Sorry forgot to attach image because I'm retarded
>>
>thinking anywhere in europe it's better than in america
>>
>>26322624
I do not have any money at all.
>>
>>26323835
How do you even live then? What are your plans for the future?
>>
>>26323112
>atleast we can walk down the street without getting shot
>>
>>26323896
hope mommy leaves me her house and money
>>
>>26323896
Parents. Hopefully I will die soon so I don't have to worry about the future.
>>
>>26323923
Then you have money retard.
>>26323924
Same goes for you.
>>
>>26323978
They do not give me money. I just live with them and I eat their food.
>>
>>26323921
>at least my city isn't full of "Syrian" rape mobs
>>
>>26322624
So where do you suggest? I'm not going to some ching chong country either unless it's japan. Also the people better know english.
>>
>>26322624
I've considered moving to Japan or Korea but idk where else I'd want to live desu.
>>
>>26322707
AIDS
>>26322744
>savings
>as a pleb
>in America
most people barely live paycheck to paycheck, what hope does a robot have
>>
>>26322744
>Obviously you'd be doing it out of American savings, NEETbux or passive income, retard?

>just save enough money so you can move to another country and live off of your savings. It's not that hard, bro
>>
No passive income, patriotism, racism, the language barrier, and mo
Mmy
>>
>>26324228

Well, it's not. Be smart with your money, don't buy any frivolous shit, and it'll be less than a decade of saving.
>>
>>26322744
>It's 2016, everyone speaks English.
>posting poland...

you have no idea how wrong you are
>>
>>26323921
>atleast we can walk down the street without getting shot
>he thinks possibility of owning the gun is a bad thing...

go kill yourself leftist cuck
>>
>>26324067
>believing nationalist propaganda

Way to go, you'll surely fit in!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.