[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>uninstall league of legends >enjoy my life more coincidence?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: yeaya.gif (829KB, 250x281px) Image search: [Google]
yeaya.gif
829KB, 250x281px
>uninstall league of legends
>enjoy my life more

coincidence?
>>
>place Plat last season
>go 7-3 in placements
>get placed in silver 1

F U C K T H I S B S
>>
>stop tryharding
>suddently win all my games

K, fine
>>
>>26322283

yup. fuck league. now u get placed in the dump pool with the elo hell shitters even though you climbed out of it the previous season.

>every game you queue up 4 other players with different play styles, different tolerance limit for raging out, etc.
>>
>>26322267
>esports
>being a normie
>>
>>26322283
>>26322292
>>26322267
>Stop being human scum
>Suddenly life is better

Gee, who woulda thunk?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 746x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 746x251px
this is probably the best thing that could have happened to me
>>
File: 1452704362006.gif (957KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452704362006.gif
957KB, 480x480px
>start playing league again
>depression lessens
>reconnect with a couple online friends
>generally a better mood

Maybe you were playing wrong.
>>
>>26322267
>never touched this shit
>enjoy my life

coincidence?
>>
>>26322324
>being such a dbag in games that you get perma banned
I hope you die very soon
>>
>playing yesterday for the first time since December because my friend asked me to
>play Annie mid
>absolutely dominate my lane, 4/0 by mid-game
>top feeds and my first death is to their top after we lose top tower
>end up going line 23/4 by the end of the game that we somehow won
>my rage at the fact that we almost lost despite my playing so well completely overshadows the win
I just can't do it anymore. Any game that I can't win on my own merits is fatally flawed. I can't stand having to rely on my teammates to not suck.

I have like 2000 hours in LoL. I'm not surprised this has finally happened.
>>
>>26322351
>enjoy my life
>r9k
Lie?
>>
>>26322359
I bet you're that favor ryze who can't play other roles and goes 0/5/2 first 10 mins of the game
>>
yup. fuck league. we enjoyed it while it was good.

HOTS is pretty good.
>>
>>26322308
same thing on the other team.

if you're half as good as you think you are, you can easily exploit behaviors and methods of bad players to your advantage
>>
I quit League out of contempt for the community. Watching every chat was like a trip back to middle school. Wtf is wrong with the people that play that game.
>>
>>26322359
>suppressing your emotions like a robot
>muh friendliness
fuck off faggot
>>
>>26322379
you got me there

>a fresh blow of originality
>>
What a coincidence. My friend just messaged me telling me to get League, but I think it's a load of shit.
>>
>>26322404
Rage and the fact that one hour ofbyour time can be absolutely wasted
>>
>>26322386
>mindless assumptions

>>26322409
No point being a short fused asshole. What does raging solve? Retards that can't control their emotions need to be put down.
>>
>>26322420
We could play League together if that will make you feel better, anon.
>>
>>26322403

>playing league of legends

lol
>>
league of legends is cancer on the internet.

uninstall.
remove league of legends from your life.
>>
>>26322443
No one rages if you play good, I bet you're that fucking faggot that picks terms support or yi jgl with their team full of cc and then go HUR DUR SO TOXIC I wasted 1 hour if your time and another hour just to get back where you were but this is game and all about fun
>>
dudes uninstall league of legends, its cancer incarnate.

play better games, demand better games.
>>
>never installed League of Legends
>Asian normie friends think I'm a weirdo for that reason
>people act weird when you tell them you don't play League

fuck league of legends i never liked that shit
>>
>>26322510
>already raging
Wew lad.

It's not about raging at the 0/15 guy. It's about raging at the guy who makes a mistake that can be fixed. When my top and jungle die to a counter gank and start raging at each other it's pathetic. It's the only definite way to win a game because it often results in afk/top not responding to teleports/jungle not helping lanes.

It's a game you tards, calm the fuck down. If you want to win, don't rage.
>>
>>26322447
i would gladly play together anything else than this
>>
>>26322579

no. just uninstall.
>>
>>26322579
Its the only definite way to lose a game**
>>
File: 1431567441036.jpg (43KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
1431567441036.jpg
43KB, 486x486px
>start civ v
>care for nothing but your glorious empire
>>
>>26322602
Uninstall for what? I'm not even directly involved in the conflict. But obviously team game and all that.

But this is bait and you're just pretending to be retarded so whatever.
>>
>>26322642

there you go again, trying to start a flame war. league of legends is literal cancer.

keep playing your precious league though idaf, but i uninstalled it because i see the cancer for what it is.
>>
>>26322283
>>26322308
>tfw just dicking around in ranked until I feel like climbing
It's a shame to watch all the shitters who never got out just play like shit and complain though.
>>
>>26322267
>>26322308
sounds like you just quit because you were complete shit at the game, seems reasonable enough to me.
>>
>>26322723

>being that guy that does experimental shit in ranked

when your top and jungler both build not even bruiser builds when they play tank champions, and you're the tankiest one on the team as support blitzcrank.

they rage at you for not buying a locket, which made sense but i didn't feel like getting one, since i was basically the beefiest tank on the team.

team insta dies and then rages at me for not getting a locket. i just left and uninstalled.
>>
>>26322777

keep playing league, i don't care if you do.

enjoy.
>>
>uninstall league
>don't have to deal with league players ever again
>>
I can't fucking wait till over watch shits on riot Jews
>>
>>26322832

Riot doesn't even own league anymore, they got bought out by a Chinese company a while back.
>>
>>26322806
dont tell me what to do you cunt
>>
File: pilsnerurquell.jpg (25KB, 278x269px) Image search: [Google]
pilsnerurquell.jpg
25KB, 278x269px
>>26322330
>friends
>online
>>
File: 1454207079344.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454207079344.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>26323049

>implying there isn't a reason I specified "online" friends and not just friends
>>
everyone who plays that fucking game can't shut up about how terrible it is
>>
>>26323049
someone i talk to every day and talk for hours with and have known for 6 years isnt a friend?
>>
>people expecting to be placed the same ranked or higher than they were after a "soft reset"

God people are retarded, if you deserved your rank you'd climb back up
>>
>>26322267
>not even vidya gets me going by now
except battlefield 4 maybe
>>
i play a facetard hunter in league of legends and when im about to win i wait until the last moment to finish my opening at the end of the burning rope.

if i lose i send friend request, if they accept i respond with 'FUCK YOU FAGGOT NIGGER'
>>
Waiting for true SoloQ if it happens ever. That will be where the real fun is at for me.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.