[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever shit yourself as an adult? Did anyone notice?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Did you ever shit yourself as an adult? Did anyone notice?
>>
holy fuck how does that even happen

i dont know but im going to be monitoring this because those kinds of stories make me kek the most

im 18 and one time i got drunk and pissed my bed, but never shit, no
>>
No, and I have crohn's disease, so there goes your excuse for shitting yourself. Although I feel like one day I might. I've had some close calls but since I'm not into ass play I can hold my shit in.
>>
>>26321807
Not as an adult but I have had bladder problems until I was ~15, I used to wet my bed nearly everyday
>>
Only once due to food poisoning but I was home alone
>>
>>26321900

>tfw no bedwetting gf
>>
>>26321807
Yep. I had a debilitating bout of stomach flu, and I crapped myself in my sleep. My fiancee was understand.
>>
Yeah
>be me
>be 20
>its Monday
>back from festival Sunday
>nothing but beer and burgers for 4 days
>smoking cigg in the garden
>urge to fart kicks in
>it seeps out
>goes from little chirp to jet reaching mac 5
>the air around me turns green as if I am a walking corpse
>my legs and underwear are drenched in liquid shit
>drop my shorts right there and walk in
>my grandmas sees the aftermath
>lolyoufuckingstupidkid.gif
>crawl in the shower hoping she wont tell anyone
>>
File: 1444274403949.png (140KB, 232x255px) Image search: [Google]
1444274403949.png
140KB, 232x255px
>>26321807
>be me
>/fit/fag
>start doing keto (no carb) to get rid of last bit of stubborn belly fat
>eating only eggs, cheese, and meats
>keto affects everybody differently
>peeing, have to fart
>literally diarrhoea my pj pants
>mfw

never again
>>
>>26322841
>meme diets
>ever

lmaoing at your shit

500cal deficit never fails. you just weren't patient enough
>>
>>26321807
Yes, multiple times. Never trust a far after a night of heavy drinking.
>>
Once.

Was really ill. Some sort of nasty stomach flu.

Was home alone at that time and managed to clean it all up before anybody showed up.
>>
>>26321929
Didn't know how much I wanted one til now. Glad I'm not alone.
>>
>>26322871
nigga i know what im doing, i lost 60 pounds and am currently at 14% bf, i just wanted to see what all the hype was about
>>
File: 4099442680_ea1eb8f418_o.jpg (985KB, 2961x1893px) Image search: [Google]
4099442680_ea1eb8f418_o.jpg
985KB, 2961x1893px
I was on a 1.5 mile/3k run a few years ago. I'd been running for a few months and getting up to good speeds but because I have intestine problems I always felt like I was gonna shit myself after really the 3/4 mile mark and had to slow down to a walk. One time I just pushed on through and just farted and the feeling was gone from then on I realised it was just wind and ignored it ever after.

A few months later I was on a run and was going at a near sprinting pace that left me ruined after the first mile I was cruising downhill just after a quarter mile from my house and trusted a fart for the final time.

I was betrayed.

I learned alot about running that day as I went from tapping out steps gently, convinced my body was at breaking point to a flat out sprint

Fortunately I was wearing trackies and not my usual shorts but it was still bad. Made the mistake of jumping straight in the shower with the window closed. Hotboxed myself in shit and as soon as I saw my tiny shriveled greenish shit covered dick I threw up all over myself and collapsed in the shower.

Really bad times but 3k was a good run for me at that time as I wasn't unfit but really not good at running. Whereas forever after when the going gets tough I think about how I once ran until I shit myself. Am i about to shit myself?? Then keep running. I was doing 25 mile runs regularly this summer accordingly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.