[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /r9k/ I'm trying to improve myself by writing an existentialist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1401212688361.jpg (136KB, 934x619px) Image search: [Google]
1401212688361.jpg
136KB, 934x619px
hello /r9k/ I'm trying to improve myself by writing an existentialist novel called "Scar of a Tear" based in my own life and some fictional matters. I'm a spic so the novel is being written is spanish but I like to lie to myself saying things like: This shit will be a fucking huge literary boom and then a film maker will buy the rights to take my novel to the big screen. I now I'm being delusional as fuck but if I succeeded, imagine how great will it be to use my fame specifically to destroy all normal fags.
But I'm really losing my hopes and at the end, I know all my efforts will be thrown to the garbage. Just pray for my success, fellow robots, and I will avenge you all.
>>
File: 5678695693.webm (499KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5678695693.webm
499KB, 400x400px
>Scar of a tear.

Holly fucking shit am I laughing.
>>
>>26321321
well it's supossed to be some poetic shit, I don't know if the meanig in spanish is different from the english one.
>>
>>26321478
The only thing poetic about it is the tear on your anus from getting fucked too hard.
>>
>>26321663
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaahahaha

OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT SHIT WAS HILARIOUS YOU'RE A TRUE COMEDIAN, A TRUEE COMEDIAN INDEED!!!!
>>
File: 1454771715978.jpg (312KB, 2038x957px) Image search: [Google]
1454771715978.jpg
312KB, 2038x957px
dont get tricked
>>
Dude, start writing right now. Don't tell anyone you're doing it, just do it.

And if it gets big. Reconsider the name. It might sound a lot cooler in Spanish, bit it sounds cringy as fuck in English. Try something like 'leisions' or 'eviscerated cheek'. The American audience wants gore in the titles, not limp wristed emo poems.
>>
>>26321252
If you right the title before the book is done you are not to be taken seriously
The title also sucks and I stopped reading after that
>scar of a tear
Bullshit
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-07-14-00-50.png (458KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-07-14-00-50.png
458KB, 720x1280px
And consider this screenshot
>>
I can read spanish post a quote so i can see what it's like
>>
>>26321753
good advice, thanks man.
>>26321776
The book is already done and as I said before the title in spanish has a different meaning than in english.
>>
>>26321845
It sounds good. Will it be translated?
>>
>>26321252
>>26321823
Spaniard here. I second this post a quote so we can all have a good laugh
>>
>>26321925
>>26321823

ok wait a minute
>>
>>26321845
It's prolly shit bro no one reads anything in Spanish anyways
Oh please define what an "existential novel" even means
>>
>>26322075
Not saying that the book isn't shit. But this world is so full of fucking idiots that my fucking writings will find stupid readers. Just look how many fags are in love with shit tier literature like Harry Potter and Twilight. That's what I'm seeking for, that kind of stupid public.
>>
>>26322195
Holy shit you are fucking retarded. Harry potter and twilight weren't a success because there are stupid readers out there but because they appealed to a wider audience. Just by that comment i know your book is shit. Good luck with getting rich and famous.
>>
>>26322400
and by wider audience you mean 12 y/o who according to your claims, are not stupid readers. Fucking idiot.
>>
scar of a tear you fuckin poofter what the fuck
>>
>>26322493
Ok then so let me get this straight. You've writen a book about your life, which must be really fucking interesting or something, and you plan on making millions of it despite it being absolute crap because acording to you thousands of gullible 12yo are going to find your shit appealing. Yeah good luck with that one
>>
File: pepetwisted.png (60KB, 641x356px) Image search: [Google]
pepetwisted.png
60KB, 641x356px
>>26321252
>Scar of a Tear
ccrawwwllliinnggg iiinnnn myyy ssskiiinnn, tthhheeessee woouunnddsss tttheeyyy wwwill nott hee-eeaaalll
>>
File: 1397524488896.jpg (37KB, 374x421px) Image search: [Google]
1397524488896.jpg
37KB, 374x421px
>use my fame specifically to destroy all normal fags
You'll just be shunned by Hollywood and the Media as an antisocial lunatic and your masterwork will never take off as a result.
Normalfags are normalfags because of [reasons] that boil down to being an intelligent, driven individual is too hard.
Your work is going to be derivative drivel and while it might be met with mild success, anything critiquing current social trends will just be professionally shitposted into oblivion. Write it, get it published, but drop the abject stupidity that just because you wrote a self-serving book you'll get anybody at all to care.
>>
>>26321252
don't listen to the assheads op
the title will change once you finish the novel, trust me, a lot of writers did it
now, for the content i don't know, i can't read spanish, but good luck any way
>>
>>26322195
Sooooo... Your plans to change the world are to appeal to fantasy novel fans who are escaping the shit world they live in by reading light-hearted fantasy novels.
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>26322646
I'm beginning to think you're one of those 12yo, I already gave you two examples of literal crap such a Harry shit and the other fucking vampire stupidity and those shitty books have made millions, so don't come telling me it's something impossible, maybe for me it is, just look at those stupid plot of Hollywood movies and people pay millions to watch shit, it's the same with books.
>>
>>26322710
this post just screams reddit, jesus christ the cringe!
>>
>>26322741
change the world? fantasy novel? Nigger what the fuck are you talking about? Read the thread.
>>
File: 1359853752272.gif (567KB, 150x130px) Image search: [Google]
1359853752272.gif
567KB, 150x130px
>>26322866
I don't have to to see your retarded reasoning.
You're attempting to make critical thinking appeal to an audience that plainly doesn't care about that sort of thing.
Or did I misread the- yeah I did.
So you're just a moron writing trashy novels so you can get famous and whine and bitch about shit but now with money and media coverage. If you're setting out to express ideas, why not do it through your actual work?
>hurrdurr I can't make money that way
Then what makes you think you're going to make money throwing your hat into the already overcrowded ring of shitty pulp literature?
>>26322814
>anything that shows any mild amount of thought is now reddit
How very redditor of you.
>>
>>26322782
It's not whether they're crap or not that has guaranteed their success as novels it's their commercial apeal. I can asure you than none of those authors started writing a book with the mindset of making millions out of stupid readers. You're fucking delusional and the day anybody bothers to publish your book is the day the set up an ice rink in hell
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.