[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people born in 1998 are allowed to post now >a good number

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

>people born in 1998 are allowed to post now
>a good number of people here probably were born even later
>tfw you're wasting your free time arguing with literal children
I should just end it all now
>>
>9 years since 2007
>just now realizing 4chan is full of children
how many neetbux do you get for being retarded?
>>
>probably started browsing while underage
>getting mad that other people are browsing while underage
>posting anthony fantano and getting mad at people that are underage
>>
i was born in 1997

in 2011 you were arguing with a 14 year old on r9k
>>
1997 here. How are you doing?
>>
To be fair I started going on when I was underage too.
>>
I'd rather argue with confused young guys than mentally underdeveloped men here to be extremely honest.

I genuinely believe most people here had stunted cognitive/emotional growth.
>>
File: pepe12.png (282KB, 966x817px) Image search: [Google]
pepe12.png
282KB, 966x817px
>tfw 22
>started browsing when I was 12

I want to be angry at all the /underage/, but its hardly fair considering.
>>
>>26321384
There's a differance between browsing and posting 2bh.
>>
>>26321364
Confused young guys are boring and cookie-cutter.
>why cant i get a gf
>people said college would be different
>why havent i had sex ;_;

Mentally underdeveloped men are interesting. Think chris-chan or ulillillia.

t. mentally underdeveloped man
>>
>>26321426
fucking faggot die please
>>
>>26321384
Have you ever considered that this site may have fucked you up?
>>
>>26321384

20 here, started when i was 12 too

when i'm 22 will i finally leave?
>>
>>26321224
1988 here. fuck. if someone can do me the kindness of being older that would be great thx.
>>
>>26321384
22 here too senpai. I really wish all these edgy kids weren't on here. They think this is like the deep web and sheit.
>>
>>26322619
I've been fucked up my whole life, 4chan just gave me the ability to communicate with other fucked up people.
>>
File: 1328034959999.png (223KB, 629x450px) Image search: [Google]
1328034959999.png
223KB, 629x450px
>>26323468

1986, m8.

Remember: You're here forever.
>>
I know children that are wiser than some adults... Better argue with kids than with retards.
>>
Born in 92, started coming on 4chan in 2006/7. I remember /r9k/ in the years before it was shut down for a while.

24 now and i don't even post anymore i just check every day on the bus out of habit, the conversation has become a parody of itself and the newer users don't seem to understand what was tongue-in-cheek and what was genuinely funny. It's pretty sad but it's 4chan, that's just how it goes.
>>
>tfw browsed /b/ in 2004 when I was 12
>took LURK MOAR to heart, realized I was a stupid kid
>lurked like a motherfucker, never posted until years later
>the most interaction I had was when I joined the Habbo nigra brigade

Most people are just faggots anon.
>>
File: 1447609863155.png (62KB, 344x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1447609863155.png
62KB, 344x1600px
>>26323961

I'm 22 and I've lived on this website since I was 12 years old.

2D girls and the looming prospect of VR are all that keep me alive.

I remember someone on /lit/ complimenting me for a literary analysis I wrote after I said I was only 16...

But it was all downhill from there, anyone drawn to this website like us is just a fundamentally broken human being.
>>
>>26321224
Finally 18 but I've been lurking for ~6 years, posting since I was 15.
I really hope there's nobody born after 1999 posting here but I know deep down there's got to be at least a couple.
>>
>>26324304

Just leave, you don't have any allegiance to this website. In fact its the opposite, nobody here has any allegiance to anything.
>>
>>26323642
>>26323468
There's a dude on /k/ who took part in the Invasion of Grenada in 1983, even posts pics sometimes.
>>
>>26324611

"Just leave"

I actually laughed hysterically at this post thanks anon.

This place is so deeply embedded in my psyche now I can never truly leave. Even if I left in body I would be here in mind.

This is my home now, for better or worse.
>>
>>26321224
>1997 master race

(have to make this fucking comment original desu)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.