[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lines that made you question your life >why are you so cold anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 8735698163.jpg (39KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
8735698163.jpg
39KB, 500x393px
Lines that made you question your life

>why are you so cold anon
>>
>What are you doing on the computer with a day like this? What will you do in the future, stay all day on the computer too? I just don't understand

My father
>>
>>26321078
Tfw I was hanging out with a friend back in high school and his dad came in and said this.
>>
>You're mean because you're insecure. You hate parts of other people that you see and dislike in yourself.
>>
File: e38.jpg (64KB, 680x738px) Image search: [Google]
e38.jpg
64KB, 680x738px
>>26320915
>Why don't you ever smile Anon? Can you even feel anything?
>>
>Wow you have no emotion
>>
File: 5128180.jpg.png (93KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
5128180.jpg.png
93KB, 645x773px
>You're ugly, I can't imagine anyone marrying you
>You got to be the most misogynistic person I saw
First said by a really ugly girl, I don't know why even, she just said it out of the blue.
Second said by a landwhale to whom I didn't say anything bad, and I didn't treat her bad at all.
>>
>>26320915
>Anon is just like his brother, but ugly

Tfw when most of my childhood and teenage crushes were crazy about my brother and disgusted by me
>>
>Are you depressed or do you have some sort of thyroid problem?
>>
File: 1450652821585.jpg (168KB, 760x933px) Image search: [Google]
1450652821585.jpg
168KB, 760x933px
Normies talking about me in the distance

>who cares about Anon, he's a freak
>>
File: tooclose.jpg (115KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tooclose.jpg
115KB, 800x600px
>>26320915
>why don't you have a girIfriend, anon?
>>
>Anon is smart as fuck
>But he is KV kek kek kek kek
This is real, I swear
>Turbochad:"Anon you're cool now, you should get some ladies" "Stacy, why won't you kiss him?"
>Stacy "I would, sorry I have a boyfriend tho"
>>
File: 228.jpg (125KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
228.jpg
125KB, 640x1136px
>>26323254
>landwhale calls me ugly
>"bitch you could model for death threats"
>starts crying
>woooow anon that was harsh
>good job anon look what you've done
>>
>>26323555
I would literally laugh at them with a coolface while they complained
>>
>>26323555
Looking back on it now, I really regret not telling certain shit to that ugly girl. She really fucking deserved it. Anyone who does that shit deserves it.
But it doesn't matter. It was obvious she is dissatisfied with herself, when she did shit like that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.