[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>notice my hair falling out literally whenever I touch my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sadbaldgingguy.png (97KB, 212x194px) Image search: [Google]
sadbaldgingguy.png
97KB, 212x194px
>notice my hair falling out literally whenever I touch my hair
>hairline visibly started receding
>try to pick the fallen hairs and put them on my head while tearing up
>"p-please don't go"
>>
File: shipman.jpg (7KB, 257x159px) Image search: [Google]
shipman.jpg
7KB, 257x159px
>>26319693

you're a turbocuck and it's not the balding that's the reason for this attribution
>>
>>26319693
Use finasteride. You wont be having sex anyway
>>
>>26320285

I wonder if I could just rub a lethal dose of morphine on my head and get it done
>>
>>26320406

it's far better if you inject

in all seriousness get some perspective, this is not the worse thing that could happen to you, that is coming later
>>
>>26319693
Just shave it once enough of it falls out. Nothing looks more beta than a guy desperately pretending he still has hair.
>>
>>26320433
This. Makes you look tougher too.
>>
>>26320433
>>26320452

I've been shaving it as soon as I saw lots of hair on my pillow after waking up when I was 17. I'm 168cm too so the ride never really ends.
>>
You peeked and didn't even know it anon. Best to end it now.
>>
>>26319693
OOOOOHH OOOHHHH BABY PLASE DON'T GO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlKaVFqxERk
>>
It's just the way you look anon, you can either take DHT blockers, improve your diet, take hair nourishing supplements like Biotin and smear shit on your scalp 1-2 times per day or you can just accept the truth, shave it and never have to worry about hair again in your life

I started aggressively balding when I was fucking 20, I'm 25 now and combining fina + minox only managed to slow it down. I was euphoric as fuck when I finally gave in and shaved it, it felt like being unshackled from a ball and chain that I carried around the whole time.
>>
>>26321121

Does it keep receding or did it stop?
>>
>>26321875

It entirely depends on what your genes say you're supposed to look like.

In my case I had moderate thinning all over the top in my very early 20s, and then suddenly my hairline receded at the sides over a period of 1-2 years until it touched at the top and the top thinned to the point where I was left with a wreathe of hair around the back and sides and a tuft in the middle of my forehead with sparse, weak and thin hair all over the "bald" spots.

It's honestly not worth worrying over to the point of despair. I've been through it and beside my own dysphoria I wasn't treated any differently by others and being a bald guy is great for weeding out all the shallow gold diggers
>>
>>26320452
>This. Makes you look tougher too.

>it worked for me bro, so it must work for everyone!
Strong normalfag logic. It only makes you look tougher if you already had a masculine head/face.
>>
>>26322187

baldness is caused by testosterone, by definition it's masculine

a "masculine head/face" is subjective based on what past trend setters have put out, at best it means not being a fatass which is something anyone with enough motivation can accomplish
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.