[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are 'autism jeans'? I've seen the term kicked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What are 'autism jeans'? I've seen the term kicked around for a while now.
>>
>he shitposts for free!
>>
>>26317729
Traditional cut jeans as opposed to slim-cut jeans. Just any jeans that look like they're from the 90s and are ill fitting.
>>
There is no such term, just wear jeans that are a good fit and look smart.
>Not too tight.
>Not too baggy.

Also do not wear:
>running shoes, unless you are doing running
>cargo pants.
>>
>>26317729
I get mine at Sam's club nigger.
>>
>>26317754

>running shoes, unless you are running

Hey gramps.
>>
>>26317812

Running shoes =/= fashion trainers
>>
jeans that aren't long enough to cover your white socks. they should be long enough to cover the tops of your new balances even while you're sitting.
>>
>>26317729
I didn't know that was a thing, but very, very bright and washed out seems to be it. Also baggy and lots of pockets.
And at least one autism stamp on the ass, som retarded logo
>>
Autism jeans are:
>Too loose with straight/relaxed cut
>light wash color
>too high where they reveal white socks
>hammer loop
>>
they're not autism jeans, they're dad jeans. jerry seinfeld made them a thing in the '90s and they have since been a staple in every man over 35's wardrobe. they're the unbranded jeans that are always on sale at your local walmart.
>>
File: image.jpg (689KB, 770x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
689KB, 770x667px
>>26317729
Dad jeans, basically. Light blue with a shitty cut. They're only acceptable if you're actually a dad.
>>
>>26317729
I now assume if you don't know what autism jeans are you probably own some.
>>
File: 3679.jpg (18KB, 193x245px) Image search: [Google]
3679.jpg
18KB, 193x245px
is cuffing up jeans autistic?

i'm a manlet and can never find pants the right length, and don't really feel like giving my shekels to a tailor
>>
>>26317729
It's /r9k/'s Meme of the Month - February 2016.

Also these:
>>26317907
>>26317921
>>
>>26318638
Not autistic but just sad. Manlets, when will they ever learn?
>>
>>26318087
How can people wear their pants so high? It would literally squeeze my balls.
>>
>>26318638
>tfw you finally found a shop with your size

It's Primark. Horrible quality, but it fits.
>>
>>26318638

Not really. A lot of people do that nowadays on purpose.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.