[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

male neets of /r9k/ Could you ever see yourself being "owned"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

male neets of /r9k/

Could you ever see yourself being "owned" by an older man? A older closeted gay man who wants to dominate you, the soft younger male, and shower you with money/presents in return?

You could continue living the neet life as is in his big expensive house and he will be away most of the day at work, but when he gets home he expects certain things out of you.

-He expects you to keep the house tidy
-You aren't allowed to wear clothing at home
-You aren't allowed to masturbate while he's away, will even use a locked cock cage if necessary
-He'll do kinky shit with you on a daily basis.

As gross as it might sound to you, just imagine how pampered you'd be. He would buy you ANYTHING you want, you just have to be his bitch.

You're free to quit at any time, but you can't ever come back. Would you do it? What if the much older male wasn't completely repulsive?
>>
yeah maybe.

bloxtbh
>>
No way. I wouldn't do anything if it meant I'd get a dick up my ass. I'd rather kill myself.
>>
No, it's against my principles. Being owned by someone I care about already? Maybe. Being owned for the sake of living a NEET life? No. I don't want to continue being a NEET, I want to sink myself into constant occupation where my only free time is dedicated to sleeping and eating before I have to go to work again.

I could totally fit the requirements you set, but it's just not in my principle. And due to a previous experience with someone who has done a similar deal now, I think I'd just be incredibly bitter if someone asked me to live that lifestyle
>>
>>26317051
Are you kidding :p of course not you creep :( gay love is for the young and beautiful :) go be a pervert somewhere else :(
>>
>>26317094
But that sounds so sad anon :( wouldn't you rather spend your time being held by someone who loves you :) don't give up on love anon :p
>>
File: Neets_5c2e06_5487333.jpg (42KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
Neets_5c2e06_5487333.jpg
42KB, 780x585px
what like this picture
>>
>>26317051
>"owned" by an older man

D R O P P E D
>>
>>26317178
That's a bit more extreme than what I had in mind.

The grossest I imagine it being is that you must give daily blowjobs and sleep in his arms at night.
>>
>>26317149
No, I'd rather work until I can't work anymore. I gave up, if you haven't then good luck to you in the future
>>
>>26317208
Imagine sucking on those old hanging balls ,:( makes me want a puke :( im agine the hanging extra skin and veiny legs :( old people should be given euthanasia :p
>>
>>26317223
I hope you don't give up for very long anon :(
>>
>>26317271
I like to think I can keep to my word when I swear something
>>
>>26317317
But non you are going to end up just like this old creep:( don't you see it:( its like poetry :p
>>
>>26317345
Nah because I won't be relying on someone to keep me company. It's impossible to become like them if I plan to keep to myself outside of working
>>
>>26317051
Yes if he wasn't too old/repulsive

this is my fantasy
>>
>>26317385
You are going to regret this non :( you can't work yourself to death Mike this :(
>>
>>26317404
Is 23 too old:p are you a cute transboy or twink :)
>>
>>26317418
If you haven't given up, then good luck to you. But this is a choice of my own, and 2016 shall be the beginning
>>
>>26317435
You make me sad :( I would totally take you on a friendly date :p because we are both tops :(
>>
>>26317433
twink

Do you have a job?
>>
>>26317499
Don't really need one :p I live alone already :) but yeah I can see how that could be a bit of a turn off :( I'm not a slob tho:p not that you bothered continuing reading :( I draw, model, play the piano and I'm learning to code :) and I'm even planing on taking up swimming :)
>>
>>26317529
>:p
>:)
>:)

What the fuck are you doing
>>
>>26317538
he's trying to be cute
>>
>>26317538
>this again :(
I don't like thing :( everybody look at me :( I have nothing to say bit I'm making a scene anyways :(
>>
>>26317549
Correction :p
He is being really cute :)
>>
>>26317538
>>>26317529
>>:p
>>:)
>>:)
>
>What the fuck are you doing
s-sorry :p I'm a little "retarded" as in I have asperger's :) but I shower everyday and I have my own place :)
>>
>>26317583
That's really mean :(
I hope your retardness is treatable :(
>>
>>26317603
>>>26317583
>That's really mean :(
>I hope your retardness is treatable :(
Where are you from? And how long have you been a NEET living alone?
>>
>>26317624
A year and what the hell does it matter :(
>>
>>26317651
Cause you sound like you might be power tripping while living off your rapidly draining nest egg. Trying to find "love" and trap someone into debt with you when it runs out.

This whole "I could be doing anything xDD" le piano, le programming! While you'd rather spend your time shitposting on /r9k/ really brings up some red flags.
>>
>>26317709
I think you have a little infatuation for me :p why else are you always looking for me in every thread :)
I'm not always here at all :p I spent a week here after a month of barely showing up :p I know that not seeing me feels like forever for you tho :(
I admit I have a little bit of a hard time getting back to my life :( but these have been a coupl of highly emotional days for me :( you don't come out for the first time everyday :p
>>
>>26317758
See, this mania fuelled schizo-paranoid thought on how some shitposter is supposedly stalking you in every thread is another red flag. I am actually in the market for a daddy and you're obviously not fit for parenthood.
>>
>>26317816
>I'm in the market for a daddy
>and you are not fit
Well congratulations you actually managed to hurt me :( why is hurting others the only way you know how to express love :(
>>
YESSS
Hnnng this has been my dream since I was little
I'm a girl though
>>
>>26317952
OMGGG PICS SKYPE. That's what you want to hear, right?
And this is the dream of every single woman.
>>
>>26318001
No, I have a daddy bf
Idk so,e of my friends seem weirded out by that stuff and don't like older guys like I do
>>
>>26317051
No I'm not a faggot

keep your faggot bdsm fantasies on your tumblr please
>>
>>26317051
>You're free to quit at any time
well fuck that
what sort of ownership is this
>>
>>26318053
You have become stupid whore the destroyer of threads :) OMG gay guys soooooooo cute I want too :)
Go seet yourself on fire :p
>>
Any daddies in Germany?
>>
What does the older guy look like? This is what it all depends on
>>
File: cb9d4916ed.png (1MB, 1001x1443px) Image search: [Google]
cb9d4916ed.png
1MB, 1001x1443px
>>26317051
Sure, I mean I'm gay and I also want to be a girl

I want an older man (not too old/repulsive) taking my virginity and turning me into a female, buy me cute clothes and take care of me since I've always lived in a "reclusive-state", I don't know how to take care of myself when it comes to life itself (social life/work/etc)

Problem is that I'm not cute at all, some people say that I do look cute but eh, I think they're just being nice

If only I was a little bit cuter...
>>
I'd be the older man and I'd much rather have a cuddling, loving relationship than the semi-abusive one. I'd buy cute clothes and they could clean for me and all that stuff and I'd buy them things, like clothes and anime figs and everything.

Money doesn't make you happy. Not at how much I'm making.
>>
>>26318283
Where from? How old?
>>
>>26318327
I'm 26 and I'm in Silicon Valley. There's so many small, cute boys here and I feel like a lecherous old man around them, so I don't ever approach them. It's not like my gaydar functions very well anyway.
>>
>>26318360
>26
>old
Are you balding or out of shape or something of the sort?
>>
>>26318644
I'm out of shape. Very fat. Not "I can't walk" fat, but "panting after two flights of stairs" fat.
>>
>>26318102
What are you even saying you illiterate piece of shit
>>
>>26318693
that's pretty bad, bro. you need to get into shape while you're still young or else it's going to be impossible.
>>
>>26318725
I'm not the whore begging for the love of an old gay guy,:p I'm pretty sure you couldn't possibly fall any lower :)
>>
>>26318693
That's not right mister :( you need to ask those cities to keep you in shape :p
>>
>>26318693
You sound like you could be fun to live with tho. Could you see yourself trying to make an effort to live more healthy as a result of hosting a cute NEET bf?
>>
>>26318804
The only time I've ever actually worked to better myself is when I had a girlfriend. The second we started going out, I did whatever I could to make myself better for her. I dropped 50 pounds in a month and got invited to join my college's power lifting team.

But then I dumped her, because I'm an autist who doesn't feel the need to call and text people at all times, and she thought that was abnormal, and I just didn't want to deal with that any more.

I'd like for nothing more than to have a cheerleader. I could actually turn my life around if I could find one.
>>
>>26318856
Not in a month, in three months. But still, similar.
>>
>>26318776
I'm not "begging for the love of an old gay guy"
I have my own older daddy gf, I was just saying the fantasy in the OP was very appealing to me, if the older man was straight or bi of course.
>>
>catching aids from some degenerate liberal old fart

Haha no.

My basement is my own. With mold, roaches and all.
>>
>>26318693
You're still really young! If you feel you need to improve it isn't too late
>>
>>26317051
i woul prefer to die a horrible death.
>>
>>26319129
Why improve? I haven't had someone care for me in years. No friends, no family, no girlfriend...no one. And that's not an exaggeration.
>>
>>26319194
You said you tried to lose weight when you had a gf, but did not answer my question - are you actually looking for a bf? Or do you just find it easier than to deal with girls and would dump your bf as soon as lost weights for a gf? (Like a piece of shit, might I add)
>>
>>26319384
No, I think I'd much prefer a boy, to be honest. I have some a pretty bad fear of women in general, and I think I'd be more comfortable with a cuteboy. Especially one who like to sleep and nap and cuddle.
>>
>>26317051
As a straight male, this is the most horrific hell I could ever imagine. Disgusting to the highest level. Now if it was an older woman, that would be absolute heaven.
>>
>tfw no quties in my area
>tfw
>tfw
>no quties
You are a retard being surrounded by hot twinks like that and giving up :( I want to fucking slap your shit :(
>>
I'm 18 and want to live in a major city.

I will do this deal if anyone is seriously interested. Must live in a a major city.
>>
>>26319419
>sleep and nap and cuddle :)
You know you are old when you can't even phantom the imagination to virtually fuck a twink :(
>>
>>26319450
Came here to post the same.
>>
>>26319493
I can, but sex doesn't mean much to me now that I can afford to buy whores whenever I want.

I'd much rather have someone to love.
>>
>>26319589
I can love you if you live in a major city but I won't love you forever

Also I'll need to be sure you don't have AIDS
>>
File: image%3A7597.jpg (11KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7597.jpg
11KB, 240x180px
>>26319589
Sure pops :) just let me warm up the bed for you :p
>>
>>26319589
I mean I feel sad for you :( I'm probably going to end up just like you someday :( but you got to have some dignity pops :p you probably fucked some gorgeous men in your time :) go beat yourself to that :)
>>
This is basically my dream, I've tried this with so many people.

Each and every single human being I've been in close contact with has dumped me for a female.

You will too, so there's no point in trying.
>>
>>26319996
I wouldn't anon :(I barely care about women at all :(
>>
I want this very badly.
>>
File: vb.jpg (32KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
vb.jpg
32KB, 450x450px
>>26320038
Sure thing.

blox
>>
>>26320130
:(
Who hurt you :( I want to fix you with love :p
>>
Would be neat to own a twink/trans or something I guess. Just like my chinese cartoons. only gayier, and more rough.

Too bad, /pol/ taught me about degeneracy.
>>
>>26320230
Too bad.. 4U
>>
File: 1358180225370.jpg (20KB, 405x384px) Image search: [Google]
1358180225370.jpg
20KB, 405x384px
That would be like, the gayest shit ever.
>>
>>26317051
fuck that shit, but i'm just gonna get swole and get a sugar momma
>>
>>26321593
Good luck. That seems even harder. I think this is our best bet.

Please I will suck ur cock every morning and fall in love with you. But it won't be forever!
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.