[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Some people actually have relationships >Some people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Liverpool-Carnage-event-2015.jpg (46KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Liverpool-Carnage-event-2015.jpg
46KB, 615x410px
>Some people actually have relationships

>Some people actually have sex with one another

>Some people cannot actually comprehend what its like not to be in a relationship or having sex

Does this completely boggle everyone elses minds in the way it does mine?
>>
>>26316462
It sure does familiar. I have an innate aversion to bodily contact. Get baffled every time I witness a couple. Just can't get myself to replicate the same natural act for some reason.
>>
Is this a Chad jealousy thread?
>>
>>26316723
Same with me I view this a form of weakness though caring for someone like this thread suggests is baggage just like the ice man said in his interview in prison
>>
I've had sex with many different women (lost v card at 19). If you want to know anything about sex ama and I will give you the inside information robots.
>>
Not even my own mom kissed me. The idea of being close or caring about another person is completely alien to me.
>>
>>26316793

>I'm inspired by what was essentially a paid serial killer
>>
I'm pretty sure sex is just a meme that normies use to troll me at this point. Such a thing surely can't be real and yet have avoided me all my life.
>>
>>26316462
Yeah it boggles my mind as well. it's so odd to see people holding hands and kissing like its normal.
In a normal relationship, what if someone has bad gas. Do they just fart? Also I scrub my tongue when I brush my teeth, and sometimes I gag. WOuldnt they think its weird?
>>
>>26317006
A vagina feels like the inside of your mouth, except like more squishy. Its warm, wet and its tight, its like squeezing against your cawk. Its tightest at the entrance, it kinda slides in and is cozy there once you are in.
>>
>>26316462
Yes. I got invited out with a bunch of normies the other day. They were all in high school except for one guy who was my age. Anyways, we got drunk and they all talked, and it just blew my mind how they all had gfs, ex gfs, and multiple sexual experiences. I always knew everyone was fucking around in high school, but it always kind of blows my mind just how pervasive it is. It's an entire world completely outside of my view. They all had multiple girls they were talking to on various social media sites, tons of nudes, etc etc.

I always know it happens in the abstract, but seeing it in reality is a bit shocking.
>>
>>26316856
Does it get more fun
>>
>>26317150
With the same person it can get boring. After a while sex just becomes pretty normal. Its like masturbating, at first it was new and exciting but eventually it just is (if that makes sense). However with a new partner that can completely change and it can feel new and exciting again.
>>
>>26317210
thanks, i needed to hear that
>>
>Sonder
It is akin to this.
>>
>>26317314
Don't worry about sex. Its good but pretty overrated. When you lose you vcard anon, you'll think 'what was all the hype about this for?'
>>
>>26316462
Wooooaaah humans having sex!?

Mind boggling I don't know how it happens
>>
>>26317381
experiencing how underwhelming it can be, is pretty depressing
>>
>>26316462

In my personal experience, it changed from one extreme to the other pretty rapidly.

At the time I turned 19, I'd only had one /proper/ sexual experience of note. However, by the end of that particular year, upon meeting someone (just a friend, mostly) I'd had countless sexual experiences.
>>
Its all about Self-Esteem

Unless you are a legit Chad, getting laid is a numbers game, pure and simple. If you have the courage to try and the emotional resilience to deal with rejection, you will get laid with regularity. Being an extrovert certainly helps too (and the majority of the population are)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.