[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I am become neet the destroyer of normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (172KB, 1920x958px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 1920x958px
>I am become neet the destroyer of normies
>>
nice shop bro
>>
Holy shit. You get double what I get, OP. How old are you and what are you claiming? Job seeker?
>>
>>26316377
No shop, I get that much every 2 weeks
>>
$996 every 2 weeks....That's DSP right?

I only get $440 every 2 weeks on study-bux.
>>
>>26316390
The great and all mighty DSP
>>
>>26316412
Oh. Are you actually disabled, though?
>>
What country is that? US or some Euro paradise?
>>
>>26316412
What do you need to do on DSP? Like what are your obligations while receiving it? For example on Aus-Study I don't have to do anything at centerlink so long as I keep on attending uni.
>>
I actually got fired this afternoon
I had only been working there for 3 weeks
My first weeks pay was all fuckedup
And I kept asking them about it and trying to get it fixed and being shuffled from one person to the next
Finally Saturday after being told to speak to a manager at the end of my shift who turned out not to be there and wouldn't be until 6pm I sent a frustrated txt to the person in charge of my section complaining about how I keep getting shuffled around and a different story and I don't understand why I am the one having to chase this down and etc
Immediate calls and txts back from manager and accountants assuring me this will all be fixed
Then today I emailed about not receiving this weeks roster and received a reply that I am no longer employed
If I don't receive my final pay and the missing hours come Wednesdays payday they will feel the beta wrath

So this is the lesson I have learned for having tried: don't, you will only fail
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26316358
This is a beautiful sight.
>>
>>26316444
Not obligated to see work, I voluntarily see a JSA
They'd try to compel me to look for work but of course I don't have to see them
While I was working casually Id pop in once a week to check how things are going, that's supposed to go on for a couple weeks or months while you transition into work and shit
Now back to unemployed ill only see them every few weeks
I got this job entirely on my own, their efforts are fucking woeful
>>26316418
Assburgers
>>
>>26316438
It is paradise but not Europe. Centrelink is Australia.

>>26316506
What the hell is assburgers? I've been called a sperg more than once so maybe I should claim disability, shit.
>>
>>26316518
Aspergers
You never heard it called that?
Gotta have a medical evaluation
>>
>>26316552
Yeah but like how are you any different to anyone else? I'm reading about aspergers and it's just describing the average robot. Actually, nevermind.
>>
>>26316552
Asperbers?
That's still a legit medical thing?
Holy fucking shit I totally have that but though it was just called being an autist sperg because of this board.
Well, doesn't even matter anyway. I'm in the states and we don't get NEETbux nonetheless.
You Aussies and eurofags are so fucking lucky.
>>
>>26316582
I dunno, no friends or social skills, very awkward and uncomfortable
Did nothing for years after finishing school in the mid 2000s
Got organised in 2011, redid high school, did trade course, got jobs, 2014/15 I worked as a chef for 10 and a half months, couldn't cope.
This job I did for 3 weeks was just kitchen hand, did it fine.
>>
>>26316617
New DSM has merged it and autism and pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise designated into the singular autism spectrum disorder
>>
>>26316635
Yeah well I've spent my whole life alone because I can't get along with others. If I ever feel like being a NEET again, I'll just ask for an evaluation because I've probably got something.
>>
>>26316658
Read the diagnosis part
>>
Centrelink sounds like such a hassle with the constant work you need to do to keep it (applying for jobs, etc).

Here in the US they check once a year if they need to get me off benefits. They call up, ask questions for 5 minutes and have me send them doctor's paperwork. That's it.
>>
>>26316358
How did you do it friendo?

Im in the market for some free money in Australia.
>>
File: Centrelink.jpg (192KB, 1205x914px) Image search: [Google]
Centrelink.jpg
192KB, 1205x914px
>>26316358
Full time student. Don't even need a job provider. Don't even need to go into a centrelink service center now I can update my study details online.
>>
>>26316506

>are you disabled?
>aspergers

So, no then. You're just lazy, weird and obtuse.
>>
>>26317078
Is that with rent assistance too?
>>
>>26316617
Lucky? Yeah, no. What anon is on is very fucking hard to get. For example I am on 400 a fortnight and this was after jumping through hoops with psychiatrists and doctors with centrelink and this was during time studying for uni placement. Have to live with relos, which is soul destroying, and it is very hard to find stable work unless you live in the city, as there are fuck all jobs in Australia for people who aren't handed them through having a cunt or nepotism.

For rent alone good luck finding a place under $250 a week. Americans have no fucking idea how cheap it is to live in America, compared to Australia, NZ, and various European nations.

Anon would have to be a legit diagnosed spastic to get money like that. It is like the highest possible amount of welfare unless you are a digustingly irresponsible single mother with an arseload of kids, which the government is willing to throw money and housing at. Without these relatives I'd be homeless and most likely have became an hero a while back.
>>
>>26317078
Students don't get that much. Stop being dishonest- that is either shopped or including a payment advance or some other outstanding circumstances.
>>
File: 1367622325387.jpg (108KB, 1181x897px) Image search: [Google]
1367622325387.jpg
108KB, 1181x897px
>>26317167
>Americans have no fucking idea how cheap it is to live in America, compared to Australia, NZ, and various European nations.

Oh we know, and we intend to keep it that way. The Leftards are unfortunately making ground here...

>my rent is <600 dollars a month in an apartment that isn't a whole-in-the-wall bates motel shithole
>>
>>26317221
From the bottom of my heart I hope you get stabbed by a Mexican and left to bleed out in the streets while everyone walks past.
>>
File: Centrelink 2.jpg (228KB, 1205x914px) Image search: [Google]
Centrelink 2.jpg
228KB, 1205x914px
>>26317129
>>26317195
Ausstudy with rent assist (but that's not all that much). There are benefit payments in there as well that quite a few people are entitled too but are not told they can get or never ask or whatever. It pays to know about this shit. Been on this since I finished school in 2011.
>>
>>26317322
Im a student

I need some money

Is it really that difficult?.

All i have ever heard is that if your parents make a certain amount you are fucked, and mine are pretty well off.
>>
File: 1370238955124.png (7KB, 377x326px) Image search: [Google]
1370238955124.png
7KB, 377x326px
>>26317262

Highly unlikely seeing how I live in a very low crime area.
>>
>>26317322
>There are benefit payments in there as wel
pls elaborate

$1700 for austudy is fucking nuts
>>
>>26317410
>All i have ever heard is that if your parents make a certain amount you are fucked
Never even met my dad and mum doesn't make much at all so that would help me. Once you exceed a certain age or live completely independently your parents earnings can no longer affect your payment.

I cant give all the benefit details away or everyone will be claiming them. There was a recent crackdown on a particular over 55s benefit loophole after someone posted a guide on how to take advantage of it on whirlpool and someone either white-knighted or someone who works there found it and it got 'patched'.

The now 6-month long 'problem' with over-55s reporting income online was caused by people of that forum deliberately doing something with the system in retaliation to the patch. I don't know if it was someone who worked there or hackers, but they have temporarily allowed for the loophole to be exploited again until it is fixed, but from what I was told, that might not be for a long time because it's supposed to be a complete mess and their IT department are already 12 months behind working on the MyGov move.
>>
>>26316358
Why not an even $1000?
>>
>>26316358
What sorcery is this? I only get ~$475 in an entire fucking MONTH.
>>
>>26317451
read >>26317540

Having almost 8 years of dealing with centrelink, I can say, read everything you can about your particular payment and ask as many questions as you can think to. The service center people just fuck around between seeing people anyway, so don't feel bad. They have to see a minimum of 4 people an hour, so most allocate 15 minutes per person and if it only takes a few minutes for someone, they spend the rest of that time doing fucking nothing.
>>
>live in a country famous for their great welfare
>my payouts don't even come close to other posters in this thread even though cost of living is insanely high

Just off me family
>>
>>26317587
Remember that 996 AUD is 700 donut dollars.

He is also on disability and rent assistance with complete independance.
>>
>>26316358
I just want a job, centrelink doesn't help

I don't know what to do
>>
>>26316358
That's something to brag about? You're still a poorfag. And once you've chosen this path, you can never leave it. You will be forever a poorfag.
>>
>>26316461
Don't start complaining about everything right away when you just started at a job, you absolute tard.
>>
>>26317627
I guess it's not much more then if you have to pay rent with the money. I get rent+bills paid and then $475 for food, clothes, drugs etc.

>>26317607
E du svensk, familj?
>>
>>26317540
We'll be laughing once someone who works at centrelink reads this and figures out your loophole. If it's fraudulent you'll even be required to pay it back. You gave enough details that someone with access to centrelink IT systems should be able to track you down.
>>
File: 1453637390113.jpg (17KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
1453637390113.jpg
17KB, 300x230px
>>26317737
>figures out your loophole
What loophole? I don't have one. I am on multiple legitimate benefits that quite a few of you are entitled to.

>gave enough details
What details? You see my crn anywhere?

>access to centrelink IT systems should be able to track you down"

>Centerlink IT department
>Competent
Fucking pick one.
>>
>>26317682

What is he suppose to do? Not get paid?

It's shit like his situation along with the arrogant small minded people like you, who are the reason why I'm never getting a job. fuck you and your money
>>
You're on DSP and all you have is aspergers? I thought they were cracking down on the mental side of things. Thought you're only entitled to it if you're completely blind/physical disability
>>
>>26317737
>>26317809
>Centerlink IT department
I'm pretty sure that was one 55 year old woman and she's probably dead now
>>
File: tonyabbott.jpg (14KB, 481x230px) Image search: [Google]
tonyabbott.jpg
14KB, 481x230px
>>26318018
Heh. Yeah. I was talking to someone in the service center and he said that online services has to be transitioned to by April, but they were told there will be a 'period of transition' until September where not everyone will be able to log on through mygov. I don't even know what the fuck that means but he said it is to ease people into the new way to log on.

I say it's to cover the fuckups the IT dept are bound to make.

Anyway, I'm off for tonight. I hope this thread is still up in the morning.
>>
File: 847124821401.jpg (113KB, 599x809px) Image search: [Google]
847124821401.jpg
113KB, 599x809px
>>26318185
It's scary how incompetent government workers are. It's scary how disgustingly broken the IT systems they work with are.

It couldn't be THAT difficult to figure out some exploit to steal information from a variety of different government agencies. Surely you could convince one of the employees to plug in an infected USB or something.

This is the primary problem I have with government and privacy. I'm not scared of some government conspiracy to attack me and take muh freedumbs, I'm scared of incompetent people handling things like retards and having all my information centralized and open. As someone who's spent quite a bit of time practicing and studying doxing I've just come to realize that the only way to truly stay safe from attack is to stay out of the government system, disconnect yourself from the matrix.... but it's just not possible to live like that unless you want to be an over-paranoid fucking idiot scratching around for money and accommodation wherever you can

What a world. I don't mean to be a pretentious fucking faggot but I don't want to be part of this system
>>
>>26318956
>truly stay safe from attack
You sound like a -paranoid delusional- faggot, faggot.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.