[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate these boards from best to worst

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: W4cIXg6.jpg (933KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
W4cIXg6.jpg
933KB, 1500x1500px
/lit/
/mu/
/tv/
/v/
>>
/mu/
/tv/
/lit/
/v/
>>
>>26316233
>>26316233

/VP/
4 president of the 4chan world
>>
/lit/
/mu/
/v/
/tv/
>>
/tv/ is the most memetastic board on 4chan, I regular it and I don't even watch movies. /v/ is mostly underage, /mu/ and /lit/ are too specific and slow
>>
/mu/ is the worst board on 4chan.

Every board on 4chan is home to experts of their board topic and you will find them to be a fountain of knowledge regarding it.

-You make a topic about an anime on /a/, they know their shit
-You make a topic about a game on /v/, they know their shit
-You make a topic about a movie on /tv/, they know their shit

But then you try doing that on /mu/ and they're fucking clueless unless you talk about their brand of hipster shit or the newest music. They really don't know shit about music.
>>
Big guys: /tv/

rest are hot heads
>>
/tv/
/lit/
/mu/
/v/
>>
>>26316380
This tbqh familia
/lit/ is best
>>
/lit/
/mu/
/tv/
/v/

i dont think there's much room for discussion here
>>
>>26316233
cherry bomb sucked man
>>
>>26316233
haven't ever been to 1/3th of these boards but

/tv/ - classic oc bane meme, it has to be good
/mu/ - normie topic, probably has good board culture because of it
/lit/ - books are autistic but they're still more normie than vidya == better
/v/ - muh mustard race, filled with neckbeard elitists and fueled by autism and memes just like /a/ == cancerous board
>>
>>26316555
>-You make a topic about a movie on /tv/, they know their shit
So calling literally everything Reddit is knowing your shit
>>
Where the fuck did the "/v/ is so awful" meme come from? Go to the catalog anytime and almost every thread has decent discussion.
>>
>>26316555

/mu/ is one of the few boards filled with experts, generally speaking they play some sort of instrument.

>-You make a topic about an anime on /a/, they know their shit
>-You make a topic about a game on /v/, they know their shit

They really don't though. I don't go on /a/ too often but I'm expecting more the 'Am I kawaiii desusenpai chan? ^.^' type rather than the 'Yeah after I finished my visual arts degree I ended up managing to get a job as a concept artist for Square Enix' type. Their 'expert opinion' is undermined before we even begin by the fact that they're posting on 4chan, and not 2chan.

As far /v/ goes?

No. You fucking brainless child. Fucking /v/? You think /v/ is the place filled with experts about video games? I would go to /b/ for advice about vidya before I went to /v/. They DO NOT even enjoy or play video games on /v/. A significant portion of them play nothing but 3d, interactive, comics, known to them as "JRPGS". Saying these people are 'experts' at video games is like saying the obese dude reading Game of Thrones on his kindle are 'experts' about tablet computing.

The ones that actually do play video games with *somewhat* interesting/challenging mechanics? They end up becoming obsessed with one multiplayer game they really enjoy playing because, as it turns out, most of /v/ are less interested in video games and more interested in establishing dominance in online hierarchies.

Speaking of which, having ruled out the JRPGers who, let's face it, really belong on /a/ as well, and having covered the social gamer that leaves one demographic left, the most populous one in fact:

Pre-adolescent's who don't have the time, patience or independence to buy, play and finish current video games and instead watch YouTube videos reviewing games so they can establish their dominance on the /v/ hierarchy.

TL;DR: You're wrong and cancerous.
>>
/mu/ is kind of weird, only use it the odd time since I don't listen to a lot of music outside of rap and electronic so I don't have much of a grasp on it
/v/ is typically baabie's first non /b/ board so it's filled with kids and then there's raging autists but that being said, it's not as bad as everyone says it is., oddly enough, /v/ is the best board to talk about anything that isn't vydya related
/tv/ gave us Bane and Sheev posting which are great but for actual discussion it's hopeless. Everyone is exhausted and afraid to like anything, even more so than /v/ and just shout REDDIT XD XD. I don't care about le Reddit boogey man, I don't use the stupid website but it's so ubiquitous, that word needs to be filtered on /tv/
/lit/ never been to /lit/ because I've only read like 6 books that I wasn't made to read in school before
>>
>>26316878
>books are more normie than vidya

not at all, one of the main reasons I was an outsider in highschool was that I was never interested in vidya. Even the total autists could get approval from normies sometimes because they shared some games
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.