[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B-but not this type of equality! We wanted everything men have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: iU4nuz8.jpg (152KB, 511x866px) Image search: [Google]
iU4nuz8.jpg
152KB, 511x866px
B-but not this type of equality! We wanted everything men have without the responsabilities or downsides!
>>
Fuck equality.
Do you want to be in a military full of whiney little princess bitches who can't drag your shot ass behind cover or carry their own gear or do literally anything as well as the men?
I don't want their incompetent asses fucking up my military.
Let them stay home raising the kids where they fucking belong.
>>
>>26315051
you do realize there's more in the military than being on the front lines as an infantry right? how can you get so mad about the military when you've never been in it

i feel like you're an overweight male who wears an america flag t shirt and always talks about the military and glorifying it yet never taking part in it
>>
>>26315113
Honestly there's no point for women to be in the military in any capacity beyond nursing.
>>
>>26315020
Women don't belong in the military anyway.
>>
>>26315113
>you do realize there's more in the military than being on the front lines as an infantry right?
women apparently don't which is why they fought for the right to be allowed in combat roles
>>
>>26315113
You think the only military job that will cause women to bitch are the combat positions?
They have already undermined the entire institution and turned it into PC load letter bullshit bootcamp.
They cried rape rape rape while anyone would listen until it came to light that the assault rate was lower than general population.

We don't need a female draft. It will just further gum up an already gummed up institution.
>>
>>26315051
Yes actually, because there is never going to be another ground war and more women would probably demand higher pay then my pay would increase.
>>
The draft is stupid though, I don't see what it has to do with gender.
>>
>>26315199
>women would probably demand higher pay then my pay would increase.

that is rock fucking solid logic you've got there private pyle.
>>
>>26315214
men can fight and lift heavy things. women can not.
Why would you ever put a woman in a position that could be filled by a man? It's like hiring a girl to work construction instead of a man. It's just stupid.
>>
>>26315219
Basic training is easier because of women, more time is spent on trivial things because of women.

You think demographics doesn't change anything?

I just know it would, I guarantee it
>>
>>26315020
Yeah, but I would dodge a draft too and I'm a dude

I'm not gonna die for some country.
>>
>whiney white knights and feminists whine about making the military politically correct
>they do so and start making combat jobs open to both genders
>institute draft as well because that's just the next logical step
>this happens

god it feels good

I feel really sorry for the men and few rare decent women in the military though, the horror stories I've read here are things soldiers shouldn't have to go through. Being shot, being disfigured by IEDs, burning alive, being taken prisoner by ISIS sure it's part of the job but

>dealing with sjws and whores in the military

no one signed up for that
>>
>>26315971
"What do you mean theyre going to shoot at me, tsk i see the patriarchy is trying to kill me now"
>>
>>26315020
Women are so dumb.
>>
File: 1452293637451.jpg (138KB, 1075x603px) Image search: [Google]
1452293637451.jpg
138KB, 1075x603px
>>26315971
>god it feels good
This

Thank you, equality
>>
>>26315020
I don't understand this, i thought you were only actually drafted if war broke out or something? Their names are just being put in the jar in case that happens. Its not like theyd actually have to serve any time. Correct me if im wrong
>>
>>26315253
That's pretty devilish my friend.
>>
>>26316289
You're correct, since so many people join the military for employment nowadays unless a world war breaks out there will be no draft.
>>
>>26315020
Blue saying she loves her country but isn't willing to fight for it.
>>
>>26316289
You are correct
This bill is saying that if war breaks out then women should be eligible to be forced to serve their country just like men already are

There is no draft until the next world war and there probably won't be a next world war
>>
File: realhumanbeans.jpg (3KB, 125x106px) Image search: [Google]
realhumanbeans.jpg
3KB, 125x106px
>>26315971
THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL ME!!!
BULLET RAPE!
PATRIARCHY!
AHHHHHHHHH-*is shot and killed*

what a time to be alive
>>
>>26316289
yes, you're correct

and the possibility of a draft being called is wicked slim because last time they called a draft it led to widespread social unrest.
>>
>>26315195
Ayo, you PC too bro? I'm PC too.
>>
>>26315245
Aame thing as the other anon said, construction has many other tasks beside building things, like painting or flooring, which doesn't obligatorily require a man (except when the floor tiles are heavy, of course.)
>>
>>26316395
Since when do construction workers paint?
>>
>>26316395
I would absolutely love to see a woman try to paint a room. It would probably take her 5x as long as any average guy.

Females are just fucking useless
>>
Female draft would be dumb
Women are needed to create children. Just cause you win a war doesn't mean you are done.
You need women to birth children to raise the population back to where it originally was. Otherwise manpower and production will decrease. The strength of the nation will decrease.
>>
>>26316531
Yeah, god forbid a woman has to do admin work in the local barracks in a time of all out war
>>
>>26315141
you shut your whore mouth

>tfw male military nurse
>>
I've been reading about medieval German town citizenry and how women didn't have the vote.

Most men didn't either ofcourse and any who did had to be part of the town militia and do night watches. Non citizens didn't have to pay taxes either.

I now fully understand why women never pushed for the Vote sooner.
>>
In emergency situations if done a certain way, sure. (Think WW2 and the role of women in the Soviet military-- especially as partisans, marks(wo)men, and pilots)

Other than that, nah.

But given the geographical location of the U.S. I don't see a massive invasion by a major power happening.
>>
>>26316686
BTW I'm referring specifically to combat roles.

there shouldn't really need to be a debate about most non-combat roles.
>>
>>26316686
>marks(wo)men
Weeewoooweewooo

Here comes the PC police.
>>
>>26316736
word.
who the fuck is mark and why does he think he can own these women?
>>
>>26316531
>implying the population isn't too high already
Get outta here
>>
I'm not sure which is worse: that this country has bred men who let women enter the military, or that it has bred women who want to be in the military.
>>
>>26315020
Moments like this makes me happy to be on the wrong side of history.
>>
They will never, ever see combat. They will be desk jockeys by day and cock jockeys by night. The whole point of extending the draft to women is give the illusion of equality.
>>
File: 1454626896280.jpg (78KB, 1068x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454626896280.jpg
78KB, 1068x600px
>>26315020
>implying that bill will ever pass
>>
Female draft is retarded. Not only do they require full female units because they ruin any unit they're placed into, they're worse soldiers regardless. They're needed at home more than fighting in any war situation...
>>
>>26315020
This is bad news.

The whole point of dodging WW3 is to..
>>
Daily reminder that most women are not feminists and the "girls rule, boys drool" types aren't feminists either. Not that r9k gives a fucccccck.
Should I go to boot camp? I feel like my life needs structure and I'm tired of being fat.
>>
Why do feminists never complain about the lack of female participation in sanitation, mining, construction work, etc.?
>>
>draft

idk about you guys but I'd rather desert and be fugitive than die for this shitty country
>>
>>26317466
because its too much hard work in those feilds, theyd rather campaign for the easy going six figure cushy office jobs where most of the work is done by those below them.
>>
>>26316289
We've been at war since 2001.
>>
>>26317380
Then you can draft them in to work on base as cleaners and cooks etc, medical training could be good to.
>>
>>26315051
Yeah right. Women staying home not cucking her husband and raising their *own kid
>>
File: jihadi_photos.jpg (42KB, 375x334px) Image search: [Google]
jihadi_photos.jpg
42KB, 375x334px
>>26315113
>being in the military for anything other than combat

get a load of this guy
>>
>>26315020

honestly if a draft did happen I'd knope the fuck out back to my parent's home country, where the average yearly salary is $7k and they have single payer healthcare system and my dad owns a very nice home in an isolated area surrounded by two nice towns, and the food is good and the women are very attractive and embrace traditional female roles.
>>
>>26317380
yeah they're so needed at home. to raise the little devil spawns that are for sure going to be criminals when they get older or worse, more cannon fodder for the US government.
>>
>>26315113
There are. But /you/ do realize that the PC brigade won't stop until they're everywhere in every position, right?

The the boulder is pushed from the top of the hill, eventually it's going to reach the bottom. Standards will be lowered, and people will suffer. Men and women included.
>>
Guys, come on. This is clearly intended to stop the US from ever entering another world war, should one happen. The second anyone brings up entering the war, we can just point to this. "And have women on the front lines? Fuck that!"
>>
You guys are tracking that the first woman combat engineer went AWOL and just recently turned herself in right?

http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/careers/army/2016/02/05/one-armys-1st-female-combat-engineer-recruits-deserter/79817026/
>>
>>26315113

lol chill dude
>>
>>26315020
This image is dumb because nobody regardless of sex want to be drafted
>>
>>26315020
>Equality finally starts happening for real.
>All the sudden women are against it and demanding special rights to not have equality but more rights.
>>
The draft shouldn't exist at all for men or women. It's government instituted slavery and anyone who supports is a statist cuck.
>>
>>26316373
Holy shit bro, I'm PC too bro
>>
File: 1416106294044.jpg (641KB, 677x2422px) Image search: [Google]
1416106294044.jpg
641KB, 677x2422px
If you think women should be drafted, read pic related. This is the most retarded idea ever.

They're better off taking the working roles instead of fighting like in the previous WW.
>>
File: suicidal_pepe.jpg (32KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
suicidal_pepe.jpg
32KB, 320x320px
>>26320209

>mfw I'm the same height as her
>>
I guess male soldiers can have their sexual urges alleviated now.

Military women are nothing but cumdumpsters and there are crazy orgies in the tents from what I have been told.
>>
>>26315051
No dude. Women need to pay. I'm sick and tired of men going to war and coming back to cheating wives.
Let her come back psychologically fucked up for once. Fathers can raise children too. Haven't you seen the shitty jobs modern mothers are doing with children? We need more single fathers.
>>
>>26320209
>men are going to sacrifice themselves for women at the cost of a mission
>men don't want to see women urinate UGH gross
>just bar everything even if a woman is like me
>I can't stand if somebody died for me UGH
So basically no matter how physically capable the woman is she's still an idiot like this one.
Why the fuck does she think men leave other men to die on the battlefield? Does she not know all female units can exist? Just give them different missions that require less physical extortion such as minding prisoners or refugees.
Bullshit all a woman has to do is press the tip of the bottle to her clit and it pisses clean and no man has to see it.
She can bury her tampons in the dirt.
So she's saying she wouldn't want men to sacrifice themselves for her but then men have to carry other men to safety essentially nearly sacrificing themselves for a man.

This is all a bunch of excuses. By a man not being "reprogrammed" to treat females as equal human beings with equal chances to die she supports meaningless sexism.

There is absolutely no fucking reason why we can't let women die. You sign up for service you know way you're in for.

What a bunch of horseshit. You act as if women aren't exposed on a daily basis and a man is going to be disgusted by some pussy? Grow the fuck up.

A higher female population is the last thing we need on this planet.
>>
>>26320021
The image just shows how hypocritical women are. Of course nobody wants to be drafted. But why should we force men to die for ungrateful little cunts? Back then women were more useful less retarded and knew how to be helpful. Now women do whatever the Fuck they want and don't give a shit about society. Why leave them all here while men fight? They're the fucking worst.
>>
>>26321187
>women are supporting the importation of foreign shit skins
>they will expect you to die for them when the inevitable war occurs
get fucked sluts
>>
>>26317629
Yes, but it's not a costly war on our part, at least in terms of men.

It's not like Vietnam when we were losing an absurd amount all the time.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.