[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a hypothesis that a large cause of most of our

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7

File: sad-child-bad-parenting-619x409.jpg (37KB, 619x409px) Image search: [Google]
sad-child-bad-parenting-619x409.jpg
37KB, 619x409px
I've got a hypothesis that a large cause of most of our problems are the byproduct of poor parenting.

1. How old are you?
2. What are the main problems in your life at the moment?
3. Do you view existence as inherently positive or negative?
4. Did your parents divorce? If so what age?
5. From what you remember about how you were parented, how much physical affection (hugging, kissing etc) would you say was given from 1-10)?
>>
>>26314966
I blame the school system, the female bias fucked me over.
>>
there's a known connection between early childhood stress and later life anxiety.

As for your little list.
1. 25
2. im on r9k at 5 in the morning you figure it out
3. neither
4. no. at least not yet.
5. I don't know and cant hope to answer this question because my reality is the only one I've experienced. I don't know what's below/above average, I just know what I got. And what I got is my normal.
>>
1. 23
2. Wanting things that I can't get due to my inferiority
3. Negative
4. No
5. I don't remember being kissed, hugged. Even to this day, I'm not used to it. So probably 3/10
>>
1. 19
2. im on r9k at 7 in the morning you figure it out
3. neither, good and bad are subjective and i stray from such values
4. no. at least not yet.
5. dont remember
>>
>>26315031
What specific things? Girlfriend, job etc?

>>26315016
I meant rate it relative to your own expectations. 1 being completely untouched, 10 being very often.
>>
>how old
>main problems
A loner in every sense of the word
>existence
Positive, I guess.
>parents divorced?
Yeah they divorced when I was very little.
>physical affection
Really not that much. Yeah, that's about all I have to say.

There's nothing wrong with me physically. The problem is entirely mental. Even though I acknowledge the problem, I can't seem to fix it.
>>
1. 19
2. Acne/shitty haircut,
3. Positive
4. Divorced when I was 10
5. Not much from my Dad but a lot from my mom.
>>
>>26315046
Girlfriend mostly. I have a job, but due to physical things that I can't change and make me unattractive(manlet, ugly, small dick) I would have to work very hard and I have no guarrantee I'll ever get anything.
>>
>inb4 single mom, single mom, single mom, single mom
>>
>>26315118
What's your excuse if it's not single parent?
>>
>>26314966
1. Just turned 19.
2. I can't find anyone to be in a relationship with that's really interesting and fun
3. Positive
4. They are still together, but that's because we're Chinese. They would have divorced each other 13 years ago otherwise, and they constantly remind each other of that fact
5. Around 3. What existed was unwanted.
>>
>>26314966
>1. How old are you?
>2. What are the main problems in your life at the moment?
i think of myself as the most worthless human that has ever lived
>3. Do you view existence as inherently positive or negative?
negative
>4. Did your parents divorce? If so what age?
no, but their marriage is pretty lovelessby now I'm afraid
>5. From what you remember about how you were parented, how much physical affection (hugging, kissing etc) would you say was given from 1-10)?
>>
>>26314966
Usually it's the case, but I can only blame my problems on myself.
1. 18
2. School and my own mental retardation
3. Negative
4. No
5. 9 From my mom, 0 from my dad.

I fucking hated my high school. Forced me to do the IB program which brought all my grades to the floor. I have basically no future ahead of me and all I can do is sing and write music, just like 50% of the people on this planet if they try hard enough. My only advantage is that it takes me 5 minutes to make a beat, and 1 hour to write a song.

That's all I can do. All the skills I have ever had in my entire life has been distributed to singing and writing music. Imagine; you get 100 points to put into things like intelligence, stamina, strength, agility, etc. and mine went purely to music.

why i haven't ended my life yet i question
>>
>>26315131
Just getting in before everyone posts it, ton of single mom kids on arcanine.
>>
>>26314966
Hmm, I guess you are sort of right. My dad not being there for me kinda did bring me to some point where I see no worth in myself.

maybe it's because it's true though.
>>
1. 25
2. nothing really, can relate to the nerdy personalities here but am not depressed
3. neutral, depends on the individual, mostly down to random chance of what kind of country or family you are born into probably
4. no, thank my lord kek in heaven, I've noticed a lot recently that whenever anyone on here has some really weird view of the opposite gender/society/themselves it is usually based on their parents relationship being as shitty as they presume everyone else is
5. I only remember being disciplined once ever and my parents would let me sleep in their bed if I wanted, they are a bit aspie personality wise so I am too but good natured
>>
>>26314966
1: 20
2: no friends or girlfriend.
3. neither, it's neutral
4: 8
4 No
>>
>>26315281
Sorry I meant 4: no and 5: 8
>>
1. 19
2. Don't have a job yet, otherwise I'm okay (high education, not a virgin, good friends, etc.)
3. Neither.
4. Yes, around 11
5. Around 7 when I was little, now formany, many years zero
>>
>1. How old are you?
depression, no gf, drug abuse
no
>5. From what you remember about how you were parented, how much physical affection (hugging, kissing etc) would you say was given from 1-10)?
>>
>>26314966

>1. How old are you?
Being shit at everything, no motivation
Negative (boohoo i know)
Nope, my mom did always threaten my dad with it though
Probably a 4 when i was younger, 1 when i became a teen
>>
Successful kids are often pushed by their strict parents. Doesn't matter what they do you'll find something wrong. They be the verse - Phillip Larkin
>>
>>26314966

1. 18
2. Need to earn some money for a car and to pay off my college debts.
3. Negative, but I scrape by.
4. Yes, I was 2 or 3 years old.
5. About 3.
>>
>>26314966

I don't have anyone I have a real connection with and I can't compensate with entertainment any longer. I'm also trapped living with my parents who are depressed and stop caring about life. I have to do everything or it never gets done.

Life can be positive, but I'm currently dead inside.

My parents are separated but living in the same home out of necessity. It happened when I was 14. Mom was suicidal and dad was always angry. I remember on my 14th birthday my mom started slitting her wrist during an argument with my dad while he was making me a cake.

Early on, my parents were dysfunctional with each other but was somewhat affectionate with me. Hugs goodbye before school/work, but that was about it. 5/10

I'm currently a very bitter, blunt, and very hesitant to show affection. However, the few times I bonded with someone I did everything in my power to show them love and affection. I was like a family dog.
>>
I think you are right in part. In truth any traumatic childhood experiences will distort a human life, with more significant effects the younger the age of the trauma.
>>
>1. How old are you?
i don't know what i'm doing and i've spent my entire adult life to date making mistakes
mostly negative. there are some bright spots i guess
no my dad died when i was a baby
>>
>>26314966
1. 20
2. still a virgin, directionless, no plans for future
3. negative, but I'd like to view it as positive someday
4. Nope, happily married
5. 5-6. my parents are loving but I was never into too much touching
>>
>>26315746
Like surgery can fuck up little kids pretty bad in the long run. Parents can't control whether there's an accident or the kid has a problem.
>>
>19
>depression
>neither its fuckin nothing
>yes 8
>1 physical affection
>6 physical abuse
Dad an heroed last year so i think its genetic
>>
>1. How old are you?
No motivation, possible depression, can't stand social contact, rarely anything interests me or makes me happy, no matter how much I try to push myself, the mentioned feelings aren't going away.
Neither.
They were never officially together.
I was physically abused.
>>
>>26314966

1. 25
2. Dealing with the bullshit of being an opiate addict clean from opiates. Fucking doing something with my life. Human mating/pair-bonding problems.
3. Neither really, but if I have to-- positive.
4. No.
5. 5
>>
1. 22
2. Envious of everyone. Can't speak to people without having major anxiety attack, don't really give a shit about my health.
3.Negative
4. No. They did not divorce
5. 9, very loving parents. Dad was a bit annoying. But that happens in all family's. I seriously don't know what went wrong. My brothers and sisters turned out fine.
>>
Data miner pls go
>>
>>26314966

1. 21
2. I'm a socially regarded 0/10 schoolcuck who has no chance to find a partner
3. Positive cuz 2D tiddies
4. Nope
5. 7-8

>>26315213
At least you have that skill though. I've never been good at anything in my entire life.
>>
1. I am 26.
2. Social phobia, depression, suicidal.
3. Neither. It is what you make of it.
4. Nope. They hate each other though.
5. 1. My parents never hugged me.
>>
File: Z5BDYrg.jpg (110KB, 2048x1459px) Image search: [Google]
Z5BDYrg.jpg
110KB, 2048x1459px
2.divorced parents and hate between everyone
3.world did suck untill i decided to not give a crap
4.yes,when i was 5
>>
>>26314966
>25
>NEET, trauma related mental illness, tranny
>negative, im a failure
>no
>3 it wasnt non existant but my mum was never very comfortable with physical touch, she kept a little bit of a distance with me, im sure she loved and still loves me but I always felt that I made her uncomfortable for some reason, my dad was better at bonding with me
>>
>>26314966
1. 27
2. Hatred for society. I can't fit it and I don't underestand the world... I'm not shy, I don't have social anxiety, but I don't trust people at all and tend to shut myself in on introspection.... I'm grumpy and unwelcoming or that's what I'm told at least.
3. Neither, positivism and negativism negate reality, I take things as they come.
4. My dad cheated on my mom and they separated for two years, It was horrible for me because I bonded with my dad a lot, they came back but things never were the same, To this day they fight for almost anything.
5. Early childhood - 8, late childhood - 4
>>
>>26315213
The IB program was a living hell I'll give you that.
Grades were shit 60s in grade 11, but skyrocketed to 90s in grade 12 cause I really wanted to do engineering.
>>
Avoidant personality, losing my friends, no motivation, addicted to marijuana
meh, neutral I guess
no they're still together and great parents
my dad always showed me a lot of physical attention, kisses, hugs, shit like that. My mom is and was a cold fish, just like me
>>
>1. How old are you?
My full-time job being shit, feeling down most of the time, no friends, no sex despite being a horny guy
Depends in what context. I wish I was dead anyway
Yes, I was 3...
I can't really say... Though I was physically, verbally, emotionally and sexually abused
>>
>>26315016
>there's a known connection between early childhood stress and later life anxiety.
This confirms my beliefs if it's really true. My first 4 years were pretty bad, and I'm now a robot.

>>26314966
>1. How old are you?
27, going on 28
No direction in life, no prospects, no future, no legacy, feeling worthless. No useful talents or skills. Some envy. Low motivation.
Existence in general? Neutral. My existence? Leaning toward negative.
No. They never divorced.
Maybe 7 or 8. Much more from mother than father.
>>
>>26314966
>. How old are you?
NEET, don't see anything worthwhile to even want to improve my situation
negative
they should have
>>
>>26314966
1. 18
2. Flunking school, depression, gluttony
3. Negative
4. No.
5. 1/10
>>
1. How old are you?

Probably overeating. I have a gym membership though and have been eating better. Deltona with depress for 10 years I'm bipolar

I'm pretty neutral about it

When I was 3

5. From what you remember about how you were parented, how much physical affection (hugging, kissing etc) would you say was given from 1-10)?

Probably a 5 after I turned 10, my dad beat me
>>
>How old are you?
What are the main problems in your life at the moment?
just fucking depressed all the time with constant stress from school, also think im fucking ugly whilst all my friends have girlfriends im the only virgin
>Do you view existence as inherently positive or negative?
Both. Some days im glad im alive but some days i wish i was dead
>Did your parents divorce? If so what age?
they never got married
>From what you remember about how you were parented, how much physical affection (hugging, kissing etc) would you say was given from 1-10)?
2, grew up with dad (mom lives far away) rarely hugged
>>
>>26314966
>1. How old are you?
Loneliness, my future
Neutral. Existence is neither. People (incliding myself) are inherently bad though.
Nope
My parents always had to work, usually was alone most of the day. Therefore, not a lot.
>>
>>26314966
>age
>problems
Dealing with OCD, probably depression as well. Don't have any friends or anything, but it's been this way for a long time and it didn't use to disturb me.
>existence
Inherently pointless, at least. If you can find a way to make the most out of it and enjoy it, then it can be positive. But after my experience I wouldn't force existence upon anyone (aka have a child).
>divorce
>physical affection
7 maybe? I always felt a strong aversion to it though. I appreciate that I live a generally privileged life with my parents but as people they are actually rather disgusting tbqh.
>>
File: 1449199226996.jpg (720KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1449199226996.jpg
720KB, 1000x1333px
A better question would be, how do we solve this problem?
>>
>>26314966
1. 21
2. My low self esteem + autism but I care less about that
3. both (depends on the situation which has the upper hand)
4. Nope
5. Not much but that was because I really dislike(d) it being autistic
>>
>>26321554
Mass suicide. Let's all just meet up and end it together.
>>
>>26321554
There is no universal solution. Thinking about it like this, it really makes it all seem pointless. So much wasted effort, for what? None of our struggles here will ever be remembered. So many worries, so much wasted effort, energy, resource. It all really does seem pointless.
>>
File: 1413061259001.jpg (83KB, 573x400px) Image search: [Google]
1413061259001.jpg
83KB, 573x400px
1. 29 (but I look like 20...)
2. extreme social failure, social awkward, no education or high graduation, forever NEET, no talent
3. Hard to say... the only good point is I look not ugly. My look is pretty normie-like.
4. No (but... my father died 10 years ago.)
5. 2/10

To all youngfags (teenagers and early 20s): YOU ARE FUCKING YOUNG! THIS IS NOT TOO LATE!!!!!!
>>
>>26321754
What would you have done differently? Be honest with yourself and us, what would YOU have done differently, not what Chad would have done, but what you could have done within your own character to make things better?
Because if you don't have an answer to this, then surely it is too late? Whether we're at the point you are yet or not, it looks like we're on the same path that leads there.
>>
>>26314966
1. 18
2. desire for love and affection that I feel I'll never acquire, high sex drive but no release, incredibly shy except around a small few close friends
3. personally, negative
overall, neutral
4. they were never married but they went from living together with me to my dad moving away when I was 5
I still saw him weekly though, and at the age of 14 my mum died and I lived with him full time again
5. Lots of affection, I think I was coddled too much and would try to not be so overbearing if I ever had children
so 8 or 9
>>
>>26314966
1. 28
2. No GF, bored of life.
3. Neutral mostly.
4. Nope, mother died when I was 16 though.
5. Pretty much normal parenting.
>>
>>26314966
1. 19
2. I hate myself, but don't know for what reason, I also wish I had self-esteem and didn't have social anxiety.
3. I don't know, it depends on my mood.
4. No.
5. Almost a 10, although there were some moments when I would get yelled at (when I was young)
>>
>>26315281
You still live at home? Job?
>>
>>26314966
>How old are you?

>What are the main problems in your life at the moment?
Social anxiety, which is not a big deal, really. I force myself to put effort into socializing till it become easy and automatic
Insecurities that originate from early childhood, I've only managed to find the cause of them some month ago, not sure how to deal with them yet. They also cause me being envious and jealous of people, which sucks, but I try to fight it
Therefore, not being able to maintain a healthy romantic relationship, which eats me from inside sometimes

>Do you view existence as inherently positive or negative?
What does that even mean? Neutral, I guess?

>Did your parents divorce?
No

>From what you remember about how you were parented, how much physical affection would you say was given?
5, I think but it's not really the point. My mother was a total overprotecting bitch and my father has given up resisting her.
I don't live with parents for 1,5 years now, but till this day I hate my mother, even her voice is enough to make me go nuts - long story, don't feel like telling it unless someone's interested
>>
1) 19
2) Hopelessness, doing a degree I don't care for that won't net me anything, beginnings of a mental breakdown, lack of friends or even acquaintances
3) My existence, yes. Not all existence.
4) Dad died when I was 6. So no, they didn't divorce.
5) 7/10
>>
Severe mental problems (ocd bipolar paranoid schizophrenia and dpdr)
Positive desu family
No
Absolutely no kissing or hugging, but my mom would scratch my head like a massage. To this day I'm afraid of kissing anyone
>>
File: 1332756573726.jpg (6KB, 247x251px) Image search: [Google]
1332756573726.jpg
6KB, 247x251px
>>26323750
>They also cause me being envious and jealous of people, which sucks, but I try to fight it

You shouldn't try to fight it, envy is an incredibly useful instinct. If everyone felt envy towards chads/people who are more successful than themselves and embraced it, instead of viewing it as bad, then this world would be a lot more level of a playing field.

If you are screwed in life it is absolutely acceptable to envy others. Removing your envy is the first step towards becoming an irredeemable beta.
>>
A lot of my problems ultimately stem from having been circumcised.
>>
>>26323856
>envy is an incredibly useful instinct
FUCK YOU!! Envy almost made me lose my friends once. It's not a healthy feeling as you may know it like - at my situation it fill my whole mind, doesn't let me think anything but other person that it better.
You think it helps with self-developing? NO IT DOES NOT. It only makes me feel worthless and be rude to my friends. As I said, once I've almost lost them.

Once again, FUCK YOU!
>>
File: 1331075529463.jpg (6KB, 161x148px) Image search: [Google]
1331075529463.jpg
6KB, 161x148px
>>26323947
>FUCK YOU!! Envy almost made me lose my friends once. It's not a healthy feeling as you may know it like - at my situation it fill my whole mind, doesn't let me think anything but other person that it better.
You think it helps with self-developing? NO IT DOES NOT. It only makes me feel worthless and be rude to my friends. As I said, once I've almost lost them.

>Once again, FUCK YOU!

Aheuheuheu. You so very, very mad.

I think you have some internal conflicts you need to work out if that's how you react to my advice.

Envy has helped me grow as a human being quite a deal, because it let me see that the world is competitive and unforgiving, and instead of looking to others for validation I decided to take my life into my own hands.

I'm going to be making 45k a year starting in April.

The motivation to improve myself came from the bitter hatred I felt and feel towards those who got ahead of me in life.
>>
>>26324102
>Envy has helped me grow as a human being quite a deal, because it let me see that the world is competitive and unforgiving, and instead of looking to others for validation I decided to take my life into my own hands.
Well excuse me, I don't picture world as a hostile environment, rather not-giving-a-shit about me. I'm pretty sure that I can go far enough being a nice aand sincere person I am.
There's something true about what you said. When I were a wee lad I as really nice and open to people(also I was FAT), I liked talking to them about all sorts of shit, and about myself as well, but these people instead of treating me nice took advantage of me, so about the age of 12 I closed myself inside and started being pretty darn hostile and not trusting other people, which actually ruined my high school life completely.
Then I had a summer to myself, I got eligible to join uni at "more educated part of this country", and I decided that it's a brand new start of my life and I should refrain from being an asocial spaghetti freak.
So I did just that, and interestingly, people don't take advantage of me, I've been here for 1,5 years and I don't regret a single thing I told people about myself.
But early childhood traumas are still somewhere deep inside me, so there's that.
>>
1. 21

2. No girlfriend, shitty minimum wage job, no coworkers, boredom, drug abuse, aspergers, ADHD, avoidant personality disorder, friends hate me, English major

3. Life is what you make of it. Unfortunately I have been a huge pussy so far and am getting off to a very, very late start. I wish I could go back to when I was 18 and start over from there.

4. My parents have been together since the early 80's. They have a good marriage.

5. My family is very affectionate. Lots of hugging and kissing and I love you's.

My only consolation is that I am a decent writer, and as long as I keep writing every day I might be able to make a career out of it. Hopefully. My social anxiety might get in the way of that. And I am afraid that no matter what I do, I will fail. And eventually commit suicide. I have had this fear since I was a little boy.
>>
>>26323856
Envy is worthless.
You seem to assume that there is an objective correlation between material circumstances and happiness. There isn't.
On the surface, my life hasn't changed one bit the last 5 years, and yet I went from being completely happy to doubting if I want to live at all. There are people who have objectively dogshit lives by our standards and still cling to their lives. There are people who have everything and still are depressed.
Yes, if you feel envy, you might find a drive to get what you want. But in the meantime, or if you don't succeed, that envy is just making you unhappy. You would be better off without it.
>muh alphuh
Fuck off. Alpha/beta only exists when you compare yourself to others, which is inherently "beta".
>>
1. How old are you?
>27
>Schizoid personality disorder, depression, extreme feelings of loneliness and emptiness
>I try to force myself to see it in an equal light, but it's mostly shit
>No
>No hugging, kissing or much interaction at all. Was left to my own devices and that just happened to be becoming a loser kid. 3/10
>>
>>26314966
It's not a hypothesis, it is proven.

However to not distress the females any further, we prefer not to make public that being a shitty mother completely fucks up any child.
Also that way big pharma can tell everyone it's genetic and sell pills.

Read "They f*** you up" if you want I read more.
>>
>>26324427
>Well excuse me, I don't picture world as a hostile environment, rather not-giving-a-shit about me. I'm pretty sure that I can go far enough being a nice aand sincere person I am.

Look here boys, the literal definition of human failure.
>>
>>26314966

1. 24
2. Shitty part time job with a college degree, live at home, no social life, no gf.
3. Negative
4. No, but briefly separated.
5. Very little affection, probably a 2-3
>>
>1. How old are you?
Loneliness
Negative
Yes at 17 but they openly hated each other since I was 12
6 until I was ten and after that 0

>most of our problems are the byproduct of poor parenting.
I agree. My parent were horribly restrictive. Not in the way that would make me a better person but in the "no fun allowed" way. Every single punishment was taking away every possible source of entertainment for a random amount of time. Most of the time I was punished for things that weren't my fault, they just wanted to abuse authority.
>>
>>26324727
>he has to tell himself he is a success
look at the failure, guys
>>
>1. How old are you?
It used to be Fat and Lazy, now Fat and Hungry and Broke
Positive
No>
7/10 Mother 4/10 Father
>>
>>26314966
1. 22
2. Can barely get myself out of bed, literally no motivation to fix anything (socially retarded, etc..)
3. positive
4. no, but they live separately
5. I have never talked to my parents, I don't even know the names of my grandparents. I just played video games or watched tv. Got whipped by my dad tho.
>>
>>26314966
2.Not being able to form new friendships and not being able to form a relationship(never had one)
3.Positive
>>
>>26324520
How'd you fuck up?
>>
1. 18
2. I can't really enjoy doing anything worthwhile, or convince myself that doing it will be rewarding.
3. Neither
4. Divorced when I was 2.
5. Too much from mom, not much from dad.
>>
>20
>confidence and other mental issues
>neutral
>they divorced at 16, my father had an affaire with my best friend's mom
>8/10 from mom, 1/10 from dad
>>
>>26314966
1. 22
2. Can't find a job (currently at uni)
3. Negative
4. No
5. 10
>>
1. 20
2. Struggling on not failing at university
3. Positive as I met gf recently
4. They're together. Probably won't divorce
5. Not so much, 2-3
>>
So many youngfags... Where are the end 20s and 30s anons?
>>
>>26314966
>18
>friendlessness, social incompetence, not sure what I'm doing after high school, don't even want to finish high school, depression
>I'm inclined towards negative, but have an overt bias owing to personal experience, obviously. Overall I am a nihilist, so I will say I view it as neutral and that the question doesn't really mean anything.
>My parents never married. My dad had a child >by my mother and my aunt while he was married to another woman, to whom he is still married. He was in and out of my life, currently out.
>Not enough.
I craved attention fervently and was not nearly satiated. I was a real momma's boy and liked hugging and kissing and that sort of thing. My mother has always been selfless but had never reciprocated. She would find my constant affection to be annoying and wasn't always up for kissing and hugging. I don't want to blame anyone, but I really think I needed that attention, or at least to receive it and then be weened off. Now I am very seldom affectionate towards her physically, although we maintain a very close relationship.
>>
1. 24
2. Autism and depression make all things in live very hard for me.
3. Neutral, if this is an option, else negative.
4. Not divorced, but often fight.
5. Does getting beat with a leash count? If not, 0.
>>
>>26327802
Reading responses it appears you might have asked me to rate affection from 1-10 for both parties; I thought you were talking about ages 1-10, lmao.

I would say 5/10 for both, but my dad would be liable to show more affection than normal because he only saw us every so often.
>>
>>26327833
Are you actually autistic? I haven't been on this board too long; how many actual autists are on here?
>>
>>26327901
Yes I have been diagnosed by a professional psychiatrist. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 50% autists on here, if you tested them. But I've only seen 2-3 other diagnosed ones here, but I've also come to /r9k not long ago.
>>
File: 1453758437382.png (179KB, 1024x946px) Image search: [Google]
1453758437382.png
179KB, 1024x946px
>>26314966
>1. How old are you?
well, I don't have any friends and have a lot of 'mental illnesses' according to my shrink, but I don't particularly care, or see that as a major problem.
the only thing that I see as an issue is my lack of motivation, I want to get to a point where I can live comfy with minimal human interaction, but I'm lacking the drive to make that happen any quicker (I'm currently in uni)
also deciding on a career in general is an issue, I have it narrowed down to engineering or science, currently studying EE and having my doubts
neither, I don't think it's meaningful to apply a moral value to the entirety of existence.
is life mostly suffering? yea. does that mean existence is negative? not necessarily
no
~5-7
I don't think I quite took in any of the affection however, I'm a bit lacking 'emotionally'
>>
>>26327974
What is your IQ, if you know it?
>>
>>26328010
Online IQ tests give me a score of around 120, and my psych said he would also put me into that range. I actually took an official test for a diploma thesis on autism, should have asked them what the results were. Only said that I was one of the highest. And the girl conducting the study was pretty hot too, almost fell in love, damn.
>>
>>26328159
Are you attractive, by your own admission? Thread is moving slowly.
>>
>>26314966
>I've got a hypothesis that a large cause of most of our problems are the byproduct of poor parenting.

Really? You have that hypothesis? Fucking groundbreaking.
>>
>>26314966
>1. 26
>2. deep depression, no motivation, severe opiate addiction
>3. it used to be positive
>4. i wish they did
>5. minimal physical affection, slaps on the face, beatings, rule by fear, dad is a drunk
>>
>>26328245
As far as I know, I look pretty good, quite big, athletic build, face of a greek god (if not for acne). But my strange movement patterns and overall behaviour set off the alarms of many people. I'm out, going to sleep now. I hope it goes well.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.