[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY DICK CANT GET HARD SOMEONE HELP!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: fsdsfaye7.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
fsdsfaye7.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
IM A VIRGIN ROBOT AND A CUTE GIRL IS COMING OVER RIGHT NOW AND SHE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME!!!!! WE TRIED TO HAVE SEX A FEW DAYS AGO BUT I WAS SO NERVOUS I COULD NOT GET HARD. WHAT DO I DO?????? I JUST NEED MY DICK TO GET HARD AND STAY HARD.
>>
foreplay. ask her to touch and suck u off too
>>
Dude, I get hard the moment a girl mentions the idea of sex suggestively. You're getting your chance, so try being optimistic for once.
>>
happened to me the first couple of times, I didn't feel consciously nervous so I'm not sure what it was. Eventually it just stopped being an issue
>>
you might be an amerimutilated and this might not work but if I rub the underside of my cockhead at the back its super sensitive and it gets hard despite if I'm into it or not
>>
>>26314754
It's your nerves! Relax, and take a deep breath.

Just fool around/ make her suck your dick until you're good to go. And clear your head. Just get in a "I'm gonna fuck you really good" mentality. Push everything else lingering in the back of your head away.
>>
>>26314754
I had the same problem. I honestly told my current gf about my issues getting and staying hard when we first talked about sexual stuff and when she just shrugged it off and told me she would manage with a shit-eating grin it helped me not care about it as much which then resulted in my problem pretty much vanishing.

It really is just a mentality thing.
>>
>>26314942
Ya shell manage alright...by fuckin other dudes
>>
Horny goat weed from the convenience store famm

Go now
>>
>>26314996
DOING THIS!!!!! WHICH ONE SHOULD I GET??? GOING TO CIRCLE K
>>
>>26314754
I don't get you people, I masturbate multiple times daily and I still get hard from random sexual things that I see.
>>
>>26315124
Have you ever been intimate with a girl? This is what can happen if you're too nervous, especially if you're inexperienced or if you didn't have sex in a long while. It is even worse if you have to pause to put on a condom.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>26315044
It doesn't matter which one they all work even the cheapest one
>>
>>26315161
will the pills still work if im nervois? cuz i am so fucking nervous
>>
Try harder OP. The all caps had me like puh-leeze!
>>
>>26315230
Yes they will make your dick really sensitive
>>
>>26315248
This fellow robot is about to get some pussy cut him some slack.

But of course he is a robot so hes gonna fuck it up hahaha
>>
Tell her to fuck your ass with a strapon. If it does not make you hard you are probably gay.
>>
Just take some GHB broseidon
>>
>>26315230
I don't know about the pills. When I first was about to sleep with a woman and noticed that I had trouble staying hard, I just prolonged the foreplay to what felt like way too long. Luckily the girl seemed to fine with it.

Ever since this has happened to me a couple of times. Here is what you can do to to avoid it:

>no condom/ or have her put it on after a bj or during a handjob
>make sure you're not too tired!
>keep doubt and nervousness away by clearing your head; try to simply take in what you feel, see, smell etc.
>alternatively, fill your head with positive thoughty. i.e. instead of thinking about whether you're doing fine or whatever try to get in a horny mood by imagining what you're going to do to her next etc.
>>
>>26314754
i t i s c a l l e d v i a g r a m y f r i e n d
>>
>>26314754
>ROBOT
>CUTE GIRL IS COMING OVER RIGHT NOW AND SHE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME!
wew lad
>>
>>26315443
how do i get that?????? dont have no health insurance
>>
>>26315478
Get an email address and they will contact you.
>>
File: 2141231312.jpg (64KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
2141231312.jpg
64KB, 333x500px
>>26314754

Focus on your breath anon.
Breath in, breath out
Breath in, breath out
Relax
Eat some salt, it will rise your blood pressure
>>
>>26314754
you should've taken a break from fapping.
>>
just have her bring her strap on and fuck your bp.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.