[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy macaroni robots dabbing is fucking FANTASTIC if you haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: dab rig.png (440KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
dab rig.png
440KB, 500x610px
holy macaroni robots dabbing is fucking FANTASTIC

if you haven't tried dabbing yet then don't wait any longer and get on that shit pronto.
>>
>>26314480
Can you explain whatever it is your referring to is?
>>
>>26314502
TODAYS LESSON, IS MULTIPLE ORGASMS
>>
doesnt exist in my country
sucks desu
>>
>>26314502
smoking hash oil. it's marijuana product. OP is a faggot. marijuana is gay.
>>
>why we need a neet board: the thread
>>
Where does one even get hash oil? And how is dabbing different from just smoking weed?
>>
>>26314661
It aint easy. I have heard of one nigga who has used it in my city. Its a fuck tonne hotter, as you heat up an element thing with a blow torch. And it gets you 1000 times higher.
>>
>>26314480
i live in third world snow country, i'm happy i get my hands on any weed
>>
>>26314765
I smoke synthetic weed with a blow torch and the smoke is same as weed with a bic lighter.
>>
I want OP to legitimately explain to me where I'm supposed to get marijuana concentrates. Are you an old person with the medical marijuana card?

Key question: how does concentrates compare to hash?

My impression is that dabs is just retards that smoke until their brain breaks and the bud stops working so they get the pleb hash for their fucking veal fix.
>>
File: pHYzREM.jpg (34KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
pHYzREM.jpg
34KB, 405x405px
>>26314817
>synthetic weed
>synthetic weed
>synthetic weed
>>
>>26314833
well from what i've read online it's a shit ton stronger than normal weed products, like up to 90% or some crazy shit like that
also i think since you put it against a hot surface instead of igniting it it gets vaporized which gives a different high
all this combined with taking a huge hit at once will make you stoned or something
>>
anyone else's dick feel good when they smoke weed?

like i hear people talking about 'body buzz', and i know what they're talking about, but the difference between good weed and bad weed is that with good weed i can really feel it in my cock

anyone else or is this just me
>>
File: the epic.jpg (13KB, 270x382px) Image search: [Google]
the epic.jpg
13KB, 270x382px
Hedonists on this board need to die

what pathetic, insecure little people. I bet if you cocksucking failures went a day without validation you'd grow a vagina.

I laugh every time someone posts a thread like this, if there's a place in the dregs of society I 100% believe you all deserve endless misery down there. There is nothing more pathetic, more self-evidently wasteful than the complete dependence of r9k on weed and alcohol. It eptomizes the total denigration of this board's value as a person

and every ticking day, another worthless shit cries a little bit more about how they've failed in every aspect of life. How rich
>>
>>26314912
You did me a real solid bro by taking time out of your day to type out that... unpunctuated uncapitalized mess that told me literally nothing. I'm wary of most of your claims and dismissive of the rest.
>>
>>26315024
Not him, but I'll break it down for you.

Typical bud has anywhere from 10% to 30% THC, whereas oil or wax concentrates have about 80% THC. Since most bud is on the low end of the scale at ~10-12%, a dab is 8 times stronger than bud.

An easy way to think about it is a beer vs hard liquor, 5% abv vs 40% abv-- also an 8 factor difference.
>>
>>26315024
You retarded bro?

1. Get super potent pot product
2. Put high dose of said pot product on a device designed to "smoke" it
3. Heat it up and turn it into vapor
4. Inhale

Not really hard to understand.
>>
>>26314622
>this is the neet board
>>
>>26314972
mfw heroin user and still better life than you.
>>
>>26314972
>this board's value as a person
are you high or something m8
>>
>>26314918
Yeah I get a good wiener high going when I drop tincture
>>
>>26314918
I feel that way too
like with good weed, my dick becomes very sensitive
>>
File: aZnxHdx.jpg (317KB, 1214x1196px) Image search: [Google]
aZnxHdx.jpg
317KB, 1214x1196px
Hey nice, I have a few honeycomb perc bongs like that.

A few days ago I bought a sphere perc bong (pictured). It's the smoothest bong I have ever tried.
>>
>>26314817
Synthetic weed is not the same as cannabis at all.
Synthetic weed is sprayed with untested cannabinoid analogues. They often change chemicals and the doses are unpredictable.
The analogues have been proven to cause nuerotoxic effects or organ damage in some of the ones they have tested.
>>
>>26314661
Dabs is honey oil, which comes from the same place as any other weed.
It's made by grinding up bud or sugar leaves and putting them in a glass tube with a glass netting at one end and a hole to allow gas to flow into the other. You fill it with chambered butane or another solvent that will evaporate completely out of the end product. You run the gas through the tube and the honey oil comes out the end with the glass net. Once it comes out it needs to be spread as thin as possible with a fan over it so the butane evaporates more quickly, if you do not give it enough time to evaporate it can become trapped in the honey oil which causes it to spark or explode a bit if you try to light it.

Honey oil is roughly 2-3x the price of normal bud ($20-30 a gram at most, if you're buying a single gram)
>>
>>26316192
>You fill it with chambered butane or another solvent
You fill the chamber with filtered butane or another solvent*
>>
>>26316192
The point of this process is that honey oil is 90-97% THC on average. It tastes much better than normal weed because all the terpenes that give it it's flavor and smell are also extracted into the oil.
>>
>>26315024
Dabs are hard to use because honey oil is so damn sticky. It's very hard to get it onto the spike in a bowl designed for dabs because of this.

Honey oil is a very pure THC extract made by running solvents through ground up bud.
>>
I prefer the high from straight flower tbhqh.

I will always have a soft sppt for dabbing because i did it for my first time. Hadnt even been drunk until that point it was dank.
>>
>>26316347
Straight bud does tend to feel different from honey oil.
Honey oil doesn't capture nearly all of the cannabinoids that affect the high. Consequently, not many people who use weed for it's pain-killing properties use honey oil. They tend to prefer things that are bred to have low THC and high CBD
>>
>>26314480
>tfw no dispensaries have opened near me yet
COME THE FUCK ON MA
>>
>>26314480
This looks like a pain in the ass to wash.
>>
>>26316456
Honey comb percs are actually real easy to clean.

If you want a bitch of a bong to clean you should try the new one I got, pictured here:
>>26316059
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.