[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up and want to die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (295KB, 1536x1668px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295KB, 1536x1668px
I had a date today
>go to shopping centre
>hang out
> "want lunch?"
> "oh no thanks anon, I'm not hungry"
> don't go to lunch
> walk around and talk for the whole time
> decides it's time to go
> don't hug goodbye
> nothing

I'm so retarded and autistic I didn't even fucking hug her. I messaged her an hour ago and she never replied. I've never felt this depressed. She was my only ever shot and I blew it. At least life won't get much worse, it just sure as hell ain't gonna get better.
>>
>>26313244
>She was my only ever shot and I blew it.

I'm here to tell you that you got one date, and now you need to go on more.

Im a 28 year old KHV, but I can tell you are making a mistake right there.
>>
>>26313384
Thanks senpai, I'm just super depressed right now and she was so pretty and nice and perfect I don't think I'll ever get someone like her again
>>
>>26313749
There's lots of grills out there anon. You might even meet someone you like more. How did you meet her and get her to go on a date with you?
>>
If you're entering the dating game you'll make many faux-pas before achieving status of supreme gentleman. It won't be you're only shot you can always try single nights, speed dating and online dating if you're really thirsty. Some blunders I've made:

>Failing to get car door
>Failing to walk dates to their doorstep when dropping them off at home
>Neglecting to bust chairs when dining
>>
>>26313874
>>Failing to get car door
>>Failing to walk dates to their doorstep when dropping them off at home

That seems really old fashioned. Women actually expect guys to still do that shit?
>>
guys, sometimes when a date doesn't really work, its not necessarily anybodys fault, maybe there simply was not a connection.
usually, if you found the right one, things will somehow work on its own without putting much effort into it. you shouldnt blame yourself to much for it (thats obviously discounting massive cases of assburgers)
>>
>>26313894

I do it regularly because you want to stand out from other guys she's been seeing, and I believe most women like attentiveness in a man. Girls I've been with with for a longer run appreciate it but I can't say that for all of them, if those are things you start doing tho she'll expect you to keep doing it - if you start to slack she'll notice.

I believe they are things worth doing if it's a woman you want to keep seeing and things to avoid doing if you don't want to see them again.
>>
>>26314125
Your explanation makes sense. I can't say I'd do anything differently if I was a freaking normie and actually went on dates
>>
>>26314125
How many times did it work out for you?
>>
OKAY UPDATE EVERYBODY SHE REPLIED AND SHE IS STILL OKAY WITH ME BECAUSE SHE IS ALSO A KISSLESS VIRGIN HOLY SHIT I HIT THE ROBOT MOTHERLOAD IM GOING TO MARRY THIS GIRL
>>
>>26314150

I've been using online dating for the last 3 months (since my last long term relationship ended) I exhausted my local supply of 7+/10's and got 3 hits back at about the same time - I'm dating all of them still (running into 5th-6th date terriroty with the three).

That's my only experience with online dating, previously with cold approaches I didn't get much success in getting a number or date but typically with the ones that I do date it evolves into a relationship that lasts for a long time.

Kinda freaking out about how serious things are getting with multiple woman now as it's something I previously never could imagine myself doing.
>>
>>26314125
>I do it regularly because you want to stand out from other guys she's been seeing
You are doing eactly the opposite, they have infinite betas that will do shit for them and be super nice, you really want to stand out then don't be thirsty like the rest of us, fucking idiot
>>
>>26314268
What are your other stats?

>income
>living situation
>major/job
>>
>>26314262

Good to hear lad, may I suggest an active date for your second date.

Such as bowling, minigolf, night market stalls (bonus if you can have some drinks).
>>
>>26313244
>there is a girl I want to bang
>we go drinking with some other people
>girl, me and other people go to my apartment to drink some more
>girl I want to bang is in the apartment too, the only thing I need to do is talk to her to keep her there when the others are leaving
>some other friend calls me that he and two of his friends are coming too
>they being a really qt girl that looks better than the girl I want to fuck
>start chatting up other girl
>we talk for 20 minutes
>she tells me she has a boyfriend
>oh no, I have to get back to the others before the girl leaves
>they are already dressing up and preparng to leave
>there is nothing I can do
>they leave
>girl with bf stays in my apartment
>can't do anything because I don't want girl to cheat
>she sleeps at my place
>sleep with the bluest of balls

All I had to do was NOT to talk with other girls and I could have motorboated 2 double D tits all night. How fucking retarded I am?
>>
>>26314262
make sure she knows you're superior to her at all times or she WILL "upgrade" as soon as she gets the chance

show as little emotion as possible if you want to keep her for as long as possible, trust me mate, that "be yourself, speak about feelings" shit is rubbish
>>
How did you meet her op
>>
>>26314323
*they bring
>>
>>26314283

If a woman wants you she won't see it that way, doing it with convicition shows class and respect.

I had a woman wake up in my bed both saturday and sunday morning, because they wanted to, not because I paid them.

>>26314287

I make $48k annual (Australian), residing in a small beach front studio apartment by myself. I'm a lab tech and majored in civil engineering.
>>
>>26313244
dude for fucks sake. CHILL OUT.

You had a date. Yes it was your greatest acheivement so far in terms of being with a woman but think of it this way.

You. Got. A. Date.

If you can get a date with this person, you can sure as hell do it again with another. Sure you made some mistakes there but learn from them. Next time it wont be so bad. Take what you did right to actually make her go on a date with you and change what you did when you were on the date. Its all a big learning experience anon.

I live by the saying "If i can be done once, it can be done again" You managed to get a date, you can do it again.
>>
>>26314323
i can guarantee you she does not have a BF. No guy would ever let their girl go out "drinking" and let them "sleep" in another persons place.
>>
>>26313244
Relax, it is all a learning process. Continue going on dates but learn from your mistakes! You'll get better at this. Also, with enough dates on your belt, you'll be more relaxed around your date, which will lead to better results. Being anxious as all fuck doesn't help, and you know it.
>>
>>26314345
>If a woman wants you she won't see it that way, doing it with convicition shows class and respect.

women don't want to be respected they want to be ravaged by an alpha

you want to be an alpha fucks or a beta bucks? exactly
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.