[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Southern Bots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (325KB, 3220x2532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325KB, 3220x2532px
Any southern robots on tonight?
>>
Yeah I'm drunk on cheap beer & listening to sabbath

Howdy
>>
>>26312875

South Carolina reporting in.

>tfw Spanish Moss and Palm trees
>>
Shit posting from TN.
>>
>tfw I think the south is cool in a weird foreign way
>tfw asian
>cousin told me he got weird looks when he was in Arkansas for work
>>
>>26312922
>Arkansas
>The South

lol
>>
>>26312875
>Southerners don't even know what their own flag was
Kek
>>
File: image.png (166KB, 526x295px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166KB, 526x295px
>>26312922
Wouldn't know about Arkansas, it's almost like when you go to different states it's like different nations. People act differently state to state down here. Hard to explain.
>>
NC and tired.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 809x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 809x449px
>>26312961
>northerners actually think we think the battle flag was our confederacy' flag
>we all know the confederacy had three flags
>trying this hard to derail a thread

Nice try, pic very related.
>>
>>26312944
What is it considered then? I always assumed that Kentucky and under was basically the South. I guess there are varying degrees of "South" though. The Gulf Coast is 100% Southern whereas the further up you go the more it gets muddied up with the Midwest.

>>26312974
Really? Is there that much of a cultural difference between the Southern states? Is Oklahoma considered apart of this region?

>>26312985
What is the difference between NC and SC?
>>
File: SCflag.png (15KB, 750x495px) Image search: [Google]
SCflag.png
15KB, 750x495px
>>26313004

>SC
Is shit except for Charleston

>NC
Is shit

That's all you need to know
>>
>>26312944
>>26313004
OP here, look at a map. The people of Arkansas are southern. They fought along side with us in the Civil War. They are southern brothers and sisters.
>>
>>26313004
Anything west of Mississippi with the sole exception of Louisiana isn't part of the south.
>>
>>26313004
We, at least most people I know, think of each state as an individual nation. The south has a very deep love of states rights and individual rights.
>>
>>26313052
Says who? I certainly don't think so, and I know a lot of other southerners who would agree. It's on the northernmost part of the south, but nonetheless it's the south.
>>
georgia here family
goin to bed probably
>>
>>26313034
What's your opinion on Myrtle Beach and the areas surrounding it? Is it a nice beach? Is it a huge tourist trap? Do tourists actually come there? Sorry for the autistic questions, I'm curious about the rest of America.

>>26313040
>>26313052
Thanks for the clarification, sort of. Does that mean Texas isn't a part of the South? It never really felt like it to me, but it seems like everyone considers it the mascot of the region.

>>26313061
That's admirable. I don't think each individual state has enough resources to stand by themselves, but that's kind of irrelevant. What state are you from, anon?
>>
>>26313034
The outer banks is the best place in the country, you window licker.
>>
>>26312922

>tfw I think the south is cool in a weird foreign way

It's not.
>>
>>26313170

Forgot link.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/10-states-worst-quality-life-164909712.html

Notice the pattern.
>>
>>26313170
I love it because I can do pretty much whatever I want on my land. It's great.
>>
>>26313170
I grew up in an area that I think is very culturally different from the South, so anything that is weird is cool to me. I don't necessarily want to immerse myself in it, but I like learning about it.
>>
>>26313135
>What's your opinion on Myrtle Beach and

Ehhhhh, it's not amazing. It's a tourist trap

>>26313160
>Mfw North Carolinians are so high off painkillers they think the outer banks are worth visiting
>>
>>26313190
Where all the niggers are? It's not the whites down here that are the problem. Literally 30% of my state is filled with niggers. If the north hadn't made us let them run around doing whatever they want we wouldn't be in this mess. No, they don't care, because they don't have to deal with it. If I could make one law, it would be to make segregation legal again.
>>
>>26313200

Unless whatever you're doing is seriously weird, you could most likely do it if your land were up north, too.

By objective measures, the overall quality of life in the southern states is terrible compared to places like Massachusetts, Washington State, Maine, etc.
>>
>>26313243
>Living in Taxachusetts

Listen, I don't have a terrible quality of life because I actually work. It's not my fault people down here become so reliant on welfare and social programs that they don't work. You can't judge the quality of life in a region based on the shitty people there. It's on a person to person basis. Except for niggers.

And, I can shoot, hunt, and kill whatever I want, with whatever I want on my property. You can't own 4 acres in any of those states for a reasonable amount of money without being ridiculously taxed anyway.
>>
>>26312875
I live in Houston, I'm from South Carolina
>>
>>26312922
I'm Asian and I've grown up in the South. Love it here. The South is one of the few places in America with a definitive history and culture. Anyone who says otherwise can suck my dick. There's still casual racism a plenty here but for the most part it's folksy racism, not hostile, and people are good to you as long as you're not bothering anyone.
>>
>>26313332

>Le Taxachusetts meme

Taxes In Massachusetts are far more progressive than in most Southern states. In parts of Tennessee the sales tax (the most regressive tax that hurts those with the least income the most) approaches 10%, and they fucking tax groceries. Taxes don't get any more regressive than that.

In Massachusetts sales tax is very low and there's no tax on groceries. But people will still call it "Taxachusetts" because apparently taxes are only worth complaining about if they're taxes on people who can afford to pay them. Hah.

Of course, then you have states like New Hampshire, which have low taxes all around on pretty much everything. No sales tax AND no income tax AND low property taxes, and an incredibly high quality of life.

>You can't judge the quality of life in a region based on the shitty people there.

Yeah you can. The people around you influence your life unless you're holed up alone and don't interact with them.

>Except for niggers.

Another reason I hate the south. Bigotry and closed-mindnedness. You guys are stuck in the past.
>>
NOLA reporting in
>>
>>26313428
What are you even doing here lol, you don't belong here, boy. Now I'd suggest you watch your mouth if you come down here or just don't come down here at all. Your kind doesn't really fit in down here. You might find yourself at the wrong end of a 12 gauge, boy.
>>
>>26313428

By the way, the economy in Massachusetts is booming (as usual) because they realize that you can tax rich people and big business most of them will still continue to live here because this is one of the richest places on earth and they know that it's worth staying here.
>>
>>26313428
Hate us all you want, nigger lover, you aren't gonna do shit about it. Say you hate the south down in Georgia, see what happens, faggot.
>>
atlanta reporting in
>>
>>26313492

Shoot your computer with that shotgun, bud. That'll show me.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 489x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 489x479px
>>26313499
Found the commie. Only good yank is a dead one.
>>
>>26313516

Nothing I can do about it. I escaped and I'm not coming back, don't you worry.
>>
>>26313534

How is it any more "communist" to tax income instead of taxing groceries?
>>
>>26313524
Drive down to Atlanta, boy. Whenever I meet a northerner who comes down here and starts talking bad about my homeland, they always shut up nice and quick. Submissive little bitches, that's all you yanks are.
>>
>>26313572
Because, you can choose to buy groceries or not, dumbass. I grow, hunt, and cook almost all of my food.
>>
>>26313428
>bigotry and closed mindnedness
>telling the truth
kek
>>
THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN
>>
>>26313592

So taxing people based on their lifestyle choices isn't communism?
>>
>>26313634
DAMN STRAIGHT. SOUTHERN PRIDE.
>>
>>26313648
Well, if their lifestyle is based off of relying on people other than themselves and friends seems like encouraging communism.
>>
File: black-sabbath-master-of-reality.jpg (288KB, 1000x997px) Image search: [Google]
black-sabbath-master-of-reality.jpg
288KB, 1000x997px
>>26312895
>sabbath
mein negger
>>
relocated to augusta for work
it's ghetto as fuck here and smells like shit
>>
>>26313685

Participating in the market economy by buying consumer goods like groceries from a store isn't communism. It's capitalism.
>>
>>26313648
>taxation = communism!

Read a book, you fucking subhuman.
>>
>>26313715
So you're a "capitalist" that wants to rely on a system set up by the federal government, and a federal government that want to tax the wealthy.

Funny definition of capitalism if you ask me.
>>
>>26313685
>>26313715
holy fuck do either of you know what you're talking about? kill yourselves with this communist bullshit
>>
>>26313759

Strawman.

>>26313761

>So you're a "capitalist" that wants to rely on a system set up by the federal government, and a federal government that want to tax the wealthy.

All I asked is why property tax is somehow communism but grocery tax isn't.
>>
>>26313765

How is buying something from a store communism?

Jesus wept.

I am done with this thread. Enjoy your "victory".
>>
>>26313782
>Strawman.
are you being retarded on purpose?
>>
YEEeEeEeeEe HAWWEWW!! HOWDY pARTneR!
>>
>>26313782
>Participating in the market economy by buying consumer goods like groceries from a store isn't communism. It's capitalism.

No, that's called TRADE and/or COMMERCE.

There's no strawman here, subhuman. Just your complete misunderstanding of what capitalism and communism are.
>>
>>26312875
Florida fag here. I'm in Singapore right now though.

I have to go back home next week but I don't want to because my home life sucks and it's so chill here and there's cute Asian girls everywhere. ;__;
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.