[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The pain goes away with alcohol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: u.webm (853KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
u.webm
853KB, 900x900px
The pain goes away with alcohol
>>
I agree. Try not to go overboard though because throwing up fucking sucks.
>>
>>26312708
Also, did you draw that, OP? It's pretty qt.
>>
I like the taste of alcohol, but I hate the feeling of being drunk

Am I the only one?
>>
>>26312725
Nope. It is qt though.
>>
Lying cunt, my head is pounding & the night isn't even over
>>
>>26312743
I hate the taste of alcohol, but love the feeling of being drunk.
>>
>>26312743
Other way around for me. I hate the taste of alcohol but drunkness is a gift from God
>>
File: 1433204442137.png (120KB, 387x357px) Image search: [Google]
1433204442137.png
120KB, 387x357px
>feel bad
>go home
>invite my qt petite gf over
>kiss and cuddle
>all the pain is gone
>>
hard liqour tastes like shit but I can deal with beer, love being drunk because it makes me happy as fuck
>>
The temporary happiness is not worth the ruined sleep and hangover.
>>
>>26312763
This, it feels good when you have just the right amount, and the foresight to stop there.

Nothing but regret at the and of the bottle or w/e the saying it. Although there is always regret so fuck it.
>>
why does everything feel like shit normally but ok when during substances? I'm so ok right now
>>
File: 1449076990772.jpg (18KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1449076990772.jpg
18KB, 326x326px
>>26312864
>suddenly a plane crashes into your fucking house killing everyone inside
>>
>>26312958
not the same anon but literally would not care
>>
>>26313039
>>26312958
>being cold to your fellow man
>>
Alcohol reduces the pain and gives me the slight boost I need to become a psychopath. I just end up pulling out clumps of hair, screaming, and passing out from near alcohol poisoning.
>>
No, no it doesn't. Not at all.
>>
>>26312864
ayy pepe
>>
File: feels bad man.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>>26312667
>tfw no hime cut qt to get you drunk on cocktails
>>
>>26312667
For hangovers maybe. I also once broke my foot while drunk off my ass. Barely felt a thing.

>>26312708
Ever throw up gin or whiskey? The vomit burns.
>>
>>26312667

I stopped getting drunk. Now when I drink instead of the euphoric "yeeaahhh man I'm hammeredd" fall down the stairs feeling I just get the "Wow I feel like shit and my motor skills are slightly off".

May be a genetic thing. Polish genetics have been known to produce high functioning alcoholics.

At any rate I need good drugs to kill the pain.
>>
Nay, you will just vomit and kill off your liver, fgt
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.