[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here go to one of these unis? How was it? I need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: uni.png (371KB, 1252x600px) Image search: [Google]
uni.png
371KB, 1252x600px
Anyone here go to one of these unis? How was it? I need some /r9k/ opinions
>>
They are all decent, just pick one and get your degree. I went to UNSW, it was ok.
>>
I haven't studied at Melb Uni but it's got a good reputation. Your future employers will like that you studied there.
>>
>>26312651
Hey f a m I'm heading to Melbourne this year.
>>
>>26314384
>I'm heading to Melbourne

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL M8

jks. The city can get pretty packed on weekends, though. That's not a bad thing. Just might have to fucking line up at the more popular bars.
>>
who /uws/ here?
>>
>>26314410
I live in Melbourne already m8, I meant I was going to the uni this year
>>
>>26314472
Oh. That's impressive. I hear it's harder to get into Melbourne than any other Uni (in VIC, that is. don't know about the other states).

Hope you work hard and don't squander your opportunity.
>>
>>26314491
Thanks senpai

I'm studying commerce so it's only 13 hours/week. But yeah you're right its the most renowned uni in the country.
>>
I go to Melbourne, but am transferring into USyd starting this semester.

Melb's good, not amazing, pretty similar to most universities I'd guess. Good campus to hang around at with mates though.
>>
my sis studies medicine at melbourne and she says she likes it
>>
>>26314545
There's no better place in Aus to have a beer with the m8s than Melbourne. There's just bars for everyone. You got asian themed bars, irish pubs, classy places, places where the entrance is in the fucking alley. Don't get me started on the delicious food in Melbourne.

People ask me where I want to visit and I tell them the city. I'm already in the right country.
>>
uow uow uow uow
>>
>>26314574
Oh, totally agreed, Melbourne is where it's at. I'm going to Sydney for the degree - it's a pretty specific one that's not offered anywhere else. I'll still live in Melbourne outside the semester, so for 28 weeks of the year, which I can live with.
>>
>>26314635
>Melbourne is where its at.

Check out these cool new websites, friendo.

https://www.tumblr.com/
https://www.reddit.com/
https://www.blacked.com/
https://www.instagram.com/
>>
Starting USYD this sem anyone wanna hang out?
I'm also doing math ext 1 bridging course if anyone wants to chill after
>>
Transferred to Usyd recently, starting this semester.
>>
I went to usyd

if ur doing maths, dont go there. Shit sux
>>
C U R T I N U NI

full of asian qtpis perfect for the aspiring weaboo
>>
>>26315402
What you studying at Curtin friendo?
>>
Mate I'm telling you it doesn't matter in terms of jobs.
In terms of enjoyment while you are there, that's a matter of opinion but from an employer perspective they won't give a shit unless you know someone who knows them.
>>
File: 1447016203162.gif (1MB, 300x313px) Image search: [Google]
1447016203162.gif
1MB, 300x313px
1st year at unimelb familla
>>
i go to unsw
>>
hope you like asians op
>>
Be me
Be unifag
Failed 70% of classes
Do nothing but get hammered with lads
Depressed
Grills ware cute but shallow
Always stressed
7/10 would domit again with major changes
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.