[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf just said that she is sick of feeling bad for me. She

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
My gf just said that she is sick of feeling bad for me.

She wanted me to sing a song with her but it brought back all the memories I had in middle and high school of being left out and friendless. She was having a fun time but I said that those songs make me feel depressed. Now she is pissed at me and is playing 3DS.

What should I do?
>>
either try to hide your sadness or break up with her
>>
If I were you I'd just say that I really appreciate you trying your best to cheer me up.

But hey, I've never had a gf before so what good is my (or anybody else's on this board) advise?
>>
She'll get over it.
>>
tell her that all the good weebshit games are on vita
>>
stop being such a sensitive faggot or find a chick whose even more of a sensitive faggot than you are
>>
>>26311682
You should leave because you have a fucking GF you fucking normie
FUCK OFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26311682
she sounds kind of immature and self-centered tbqh desu senpai
>>26311707
sadly this is pretty much it. she is incapable of understanding your pain and will only see it as unattractive weakness on your part. a lot of girls are like this unfortunately.
>>
>>26311682
go to /soc/, your question is against the rules of r9k. Relationships, dating, and social/media trends belong on /soc/. Reported and saged.
>>
What song were you singing and why the hell are you singing songs in the first place
>>
This is how women think anon
You can't do anything besides deal with it
>>
>>26311722
She wasn't trying to cheer me up. She just likes to sing and that's what she does with her friends without me. I suggested we try it together today but I didn't realize that it would trigger me. It brought back a flood of memories where I sat by myself in the corner of the room while all the other kids were having fun together.
>>
File: Doublenigger.jpg (41KB, 570x526px) Image search: [Google]
Doublenigger.jpg
41KB, 570x526px
You sound like a baby. Wish I had a loving gf to care about me and sing with me. Instead she's with your sorry unappreciative ass. 10/ fucking 10. She tried to make you feel better and you fucking shit on her. Gj nigger.
>>
>>26311682
Fuck off normie cunt
You have no reason to be sad
>>
You should focusing on the moment
>>
>>26311803
She wasn't trying to cheer you up? What makes you so sure about that? I would guess that she likes to sing to feel good, and she hopes other would join in and hopefully feel good together through singing together.

But if anything, keep trying other ideas IF you want this relationship to work.
>>
>>26311682
How do autists like you even get girlfriends?
>>
>>26311782
Justin Timberlake - Cry Me a River.
Yellow Card - Ocean Avenue.
Mike Posner - Cooler than me
Destiny's Child - Say my Name
Fergie - Glamorous

We were singing these songs because I said to my gf that we could sing together karoake style similar to what she does with her friends.

These songs triggered me because they were the kind of songs that I heard in high school as the normalfags were having fun by themselves without me. I sat by myself and wished the whole time I just had a gf while everybody else was having fun.
>>
>>26311908
I met her through 4chan. She regularly tells me that I seemed cooler online than in person. She says that I act more like a manchild in person.
>>
>>26311925
As much as I want to just tell you to suck it up my real advice would be to pour some alcohol on that shit and it'll probably help. Karaoke is a drunk activity anyway
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.