[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you have ten seconds to tell me why I should even have sex when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1454312924396.jpg (192KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454312924396.jpg
192KB, 1080x720px
you have ten seconds to tell me why I should even have sex when I could dp myself with two clean and faithful dildos?
> high chance of disease
> low chance at love
> real possibility of blackmail/revenge
fuck that
>>
People suck, dildo it up dude. I dig your shirt btw.
>>
>>26309345
You do you, OP.
>>
>>26309345
kill yourself fat whore
>>
>>26309345
It gets pretty lonely desu
I have over 50 onaholes, and none of them have brought me personal fulfillment

Even though i support myself, work a pretty decent job, and participate in my personal favorite hobbies i'm lonely and constantly think about suicide

If you can get out of this future get the fuck out of it, senpai
>>
>>26309345
> high chance of disease
> low chance at love
> real possibility of blackmail/revenge

If you only fuck Chads, then yes, this is true. How about you take a good long look at your taste in men, Stacy, and you'll realise that it isn't men that are the problem. It's you.
>>
>>26309345
Who is this succubus??
>>
>>26309345
That is fucking hot
You deep yourself a lot?
>>
>>26310312
> implying robots won't cheat with any whore without hesitation, bringing stds back to their first gf
> imolying robots want love and not a fucksock who tells them they're awesome
> implying robots don't love leaking shit, sometimes just to brag
fuck you

>>26310504
shmegeh
>>
>>26310911
B-but I was with my last gf for 5 years, never cheated on her, never spread personal information even after we split up (no mtter how much I want to bragpost her body) and we genuinely loved each other.
>>
File: mfljykHLaL1qzt48xo1_1280.jpg (155KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
mfljykHLaL1qzt48xo1_1280.jpg
155KB, 1080x720px
>>26310911
>>26309345
>still no regular updates from michelle
>>
>>26309345
I agree you should just masturbate. Everyone should. To many people in the world.
>>
>>26310989
You sound like a fucking dick.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.