[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else troll normies at your school on social media?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: DESIGNATED.png (57KB, 495x479px) Image search: [Google]
DESIGNATED.png
57KB, 495x479px
Anybody else troll normies at your school on social media?
>>
>>26309327
I don't use social media. Normies don't deserve my attention.
>>
>social media?

where do you think we are? jesus.

99% of us deleted social media 10 years ago, or never even bothered.
>>
>>26309327
why would i use social media? only makes it trivial to track/dox me as well as >posting personal information online
>>
>>26309327
>trolling
literally not one kek
>>
In their defense, philosophy is probably the best non-STEM major you can take.
>>
POO

jadowaojdawduoaiwdh
>>
i have "friends" (acquaintances) in electrical engineering, and boy are they annoying

if you're not 100% practical and have the same interests in STEM as they do they think you're a loser

what's so interesting about being a circuit monkey?
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 720x529px
>>26309327
2 low in content m8ey
>>
>>26309327
>muh 4chin styling on fail book
Holy shit, you're a tool. At least type like you belong there, dickhead.
>>
>greentexting without arrows
literally worse than just greentexting
>>
>>26309327
Why did he put philosophy with political science?

If I recall correctly, philosophy majors were typically >130 while pol. sci folks averaged around 100.
>>
>>26309437
I'm E.E. and I have a soft spot for fellow non-stem majors. Philosophy Majors in particular. EE/Philosophy alliance when?
>>
>>26309327
>that butthurt response

"You would not survive for purely aesthetic reasons. You might be able to solve the hard problem of consciousness, but if you mis-spell 'February' on your assignment cover sheet.

You'd be crushed in debates, at least from my perspective, because I'm a mediocre hipster who doesn't actually care about what makes sense, just what sounds intelligent.

I mean, it's like, you go from one faculty, where there are clear right and wrong answers, where you actually have to engage in some sort of problem solving. And then you expect to just hit the ground running in a faculty where the lecturer is likely to apply the strongest possible interpretations to your essays? You'd fail faster than it takes to recognise I'm very insecure."
>>
>>26309327
>>26309503
OP respond with this
>>
>>26309555
OP didn't pass english, they'd know >>26309503 isn't him
>>
>uni had something similar to this
>mostly used to say something about your crush or a hot person on campus anonymously
>know nothing about twitter , but thought I'd can just go on and make compliments about myself
>think this would boost my attractiveness with girls and maybe lead to me losing my virginity
>write a comment saying how hot I was and how and girl would be the luckiest on campus to sleep with me
>it didn't make my twitter name anonymous and basically had my full name and picture next to me saying I was hot
>was made fun of for the whole semester , some believed me when I tried to play it as a joke though
>still a virgin
>>
>>26309638
You done fucked up.

Don't you know anything about social media and how it fucks with your privacy? Might as well say goodbye to any potential job interview.
>>
>>26309555
How the fuck can I respond, it's an anonymous confessions page
>>
>>26309746
Just link it and I can post it from one of my fakes.
>>
>>26310067
Actually, I'm kinda high and comfy and don't want to do that but link it anyways and I'm sure someone else will
>>
>>26309395
>philosophy better than economics
Kek
>>
>>26309327
My uni has a similar page on fuckbook. It's full of normies saying "I saw you there, like this so we can meet" and other sex related posts. Pure cancer. That's what you get when you give anonymity to normalfags. Pure fucking cancer.
>>
>>26310251
>give autistic losers anonymity
>they complain about women all day

gee whiz robot, guess you're the cancer huh?
>>
>>26310131
Eh, it's the same thing.
>>
>>26310131
Economics at good schools is basically STEM
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.