[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright my fellow robots, I'd like to share something w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: MainMenu.png (32KB, 642x481px) Image search: [Google]
MainMenu.png
32KB, 642x481px
Alright my fellow robots, I'd like to share something with you.

I'm an indie game dev (if I have earned that title)

I have trouble finishing my projects, but I sat down and make myself do it, GameJam style, it took me a little less than three days to get it all perfect, but I'm done.

It's probably not worth the effort, but I want your opinion.

Here is the link. It's only a little less than 8MB, and it's not a virus

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ssfq3z6f1wkv8c/Falling%20Project.rar?dl=0

Tell me how I did guys.
Was it worth it?
Is it fun?
>>
Shameless self bump since I forgot to mention a few things

W is jump, not space.

also, limit your frames using the graphics settings. If you get to many frames, it becomes too fast and unplayable
>>
Okay, I'll bite. But first I want to ensure this isn't a virus by confirming you're a real programmer. In whatever language you choose, write a program that fits these specifications:
Print numbers 1 through 100. If a number is divisible by 3, print Fizz instead of the number. If a number is divisible by 5, print Buzz instead of the number. If a number is divisible by both 3 and 5, print FizzBuzz. You can't just print the lines manually, you must use some sort of loop and if else statements.
>>
>>26309366
A better way to point out OP's incompetence is that he's using RAR and not an open format.
>>
>>26309402
Well, I was hoping he just had the illusion of being an idiot, and was hoping he could prove me wrong. You're probably right though.
>>
>>26308916
Tried it. It's kinda fun but nothing special, like a mobile game I'd play on the bus or subway ride.

Only issue I had is that sometimes the hole was way too on the extreme or completely off-screen, which made me lose a couple of times.

That's about it. I kinda was expecting a little more, but being such a little file and being done in such a short time, I shouldn't have expected much.
>>
>>26309366
>wants op to write fizzbuzz to prove it's not a virus
never change /r9k/
>>
>>26309560
/g/ will be proud
>>
>>26309560
Him writing fizzbuzz will prove he knows to code (well, sort of,) and I figure if he actually knows how to code he's not scamming, because most scammers aren't actually good with computers, they just want people to think they are. So that's my logic, however illogical, behind what I said.
>>
>>26309366
Not op but I love programming shit
For( i = 1 ; i <= 100 ; i++)
If ( i % 3 == 0)
Cout Fizz
Else if ( i % 5 == 0)
Cout Buzz
Else if (i % 3 == 0 && i % 5 == 0)
Cout FizzBuzz
Else
Cout i
>>
>>26310305
perfect, minus one thing, you need to put 3&&5 first, otherwise it won't ever use it because both 3 and 5 meet that alone, so it wont get that far down the list
>>
>>26310305
>>26310345
use 15 instead of an && statement and put it as the first check, and 3 and 5s and else's following.
Good tho, I hate coding outside of IDEs. I've beceome so dependant on IntelliJ/Eclipse shortcuts.
>>
nice job OP

anyone else remember to >>26309034
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.