[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Son, on the computer again? You have 10 seconds to defend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

File: 56050560650650650.jpg (218KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
56050560650650650.jpg
218KB, 360x480px
>Son, on the computer again?

You have 10 seconds to defend yourself not being out on Saturday night.
>>
n-niggers!
>>
>>26308309
I have mild alcohol poisoning all day from going out last night. Why is this more socially acceptable than telling you "I was browsing wikipedia and finding new music online"?
>>
Well, I am a professional with a real job. Last Friday, I coordinated a team of 3 law firms and filed a significant legal brief. I have another significant brief due on Monday, and as of this morning it was only halfway done. So I'm staying in this weekend to write. It sucks, but must be done.
>>
>>26308309
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET THE FUCK OUT NOOOOWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>26308326
dis post

:^)
>>
>>26308388
Also, I'd rather stay in, get stoned, and play The Witcher 3 than get drunk with other yuppies.
>>
I have no money with which to go out
>>
>>26308309
DAD! YOU'RE BACK!
>>
what? why are you asking me this now?
>>
>>26308309
What you think the computer is a fucking TV where I can only mindlessly watch sitcoms? I have endless information at the tips of my fingertips and I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
I do not find enjoyment in going outside and interacting with others. I simple find the whole act of it tiring and annoying. I would much rather enjoy a comfy evening playing vidya in my room because that's what I find enjoyable and it's what makes me happy. Forcing myself to put myself in a situation I know for a fact I would hate and not enjoy at all seems rather foolish, does it not?
Now fuck off pops and let me watch k-on! In peace.
>>
>>26308309

I was out. I just got back.
>>
It's Sunday afternoon.
>>
if i have online bestfriends on skype who say they care about me and i just up and left one day what are the odds of them calling my house you think? dont want that to happen. ive left for a few weeks one time and 2 months once and nothing happened they had just messaged me a lot asking me to come back and asking where i was. the time i left for 3 weeks one of the online friends made a couple short little random youtube videos that in the description said "RIP (my name) PLEASE COME BACK" and when i got back on was just like "WHERE did you go dude!" and was like "dont do that you have friends HERE"
>>
File: dadscar.png (91KB, 897x570px) Image search: [Google]
dadscar.png
91KB, 897x570px
>>26308309
Dad can I borrow the car?
>>
went out, came back
>>
File: 1454179523354.jpg (16KB, 837x498px) Image search: [Google]
1454179523354.jpg
16KB, 837x498px
>>26308496
>hey son why don't you bring your friends over
>>
>>26308496
That greentext gets me every time.
Probably fake but heart warming nonetheless.
>>
>>26308309
I was waiting for you to go to sleep before sneaking out to an orgy to do blow and fuck all night. I guess I'll just leave now if you're cool with it.

Then I proceed to drive around for a couple hours listening to STAIND and crying hoping to get back home after he is asleep.
>>
File: 1454386224229.jpg (38KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1454386224229.jpg
38KB, 540x438px
>>26308495
>having internet friends
>>
>>26308479
You ruined it with that last sentence desu.
>>
>>26308481
Sorry, this thread is meant for the relevant part of the world.
>>
>>26308473
If I was your dad I'd be more ashamed of this autistic response than you're pathetic lack of social life.
>>
I live in Australia and its sunday afternoon
>>
>>26308725
Man, I wish I was from Australia. NYC is cold, wet, depressing, and full of assholes. I like the outdoors, and every Australian I've ever met was a true bro.
>>
I worked all day today and will work all day tomorrow. Fuck off you know this.
>>
File: homerr.jpg (23KB, 419x483px) Image search: [Google]
homerr.jpg
23KB, 419x483px
>>26308309
>mfw it's actually sunday morning
>>
I just got home from work and I'm about to study for my exams next week.
>>
File: 1446960429813.jpg (59KB, 540x780px) Image search: [Google]
1446960429813.jpg
59KB, 540x780px
My dad calls it "the box"

Sometimes he threatens to unplug it

I am a 21 year old man....
>>
>>26308309
Well it's a Sunday morning here Dad. I went out last night.
>>
Literally 90%+ of the world stays in on a Saturday night. Why should we have to defend that?
>>
>>26308789
I know that feel.
7am here.
>>
>>26308762
Australia is pretty big and depending on what city you live in, the climate is pretty different in each one. People here are pretty lay back, its easy to make friends. Girls are still pretentious in Melbourne and Sydney, but you still can find good 'country' kinda girls everywhere else.

What is your ideal climate? I can recommend a city to you.
>>
>>26308309
JOKES ON YOU
I DON'T HAVE A DAD
>>
>spent most of the day with my friends
>now I'm chilling watching NBA, going to sleep soon
What's wrong with this?
>>
>>26308819
In that 90% are impoverished African niggers, children, the middle aged and the elderly.

I'm guessing your a white male in his late teens or early 20s who lives in a first world nation. Am I correct?
>>
Dad, on the TV again?
>>
>>26308309
>i thought you died alone, a long long time ago...
>>
File: shss.jpg (849KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
shss.jpg
849KB, 2688x1520px
Built this today
not sure
mouth or temple
>>
File: 1373537137679.jpg (521KB, 2500x1663px) Image search: [Google]
1373537137679.jpg
521KB, 2500x1663px
>>26308959
screen capped dddazdasdasdasdada
>>
>>26308309
I don't have any IRL friends so I have literally nothing to do but stay home.

I decided to stop drinking at least a month for health purposes so I can't just go out drinking alone.
>>
Sorry dad, I just went on my daily 7 mile run and hit the gym, so I'm just super tired. I also have homework, you know how college is. Thanks for the concern, see you at dinner!
>>
I JUST SPENT ALL FUCKING DAY DEALING WITH YOUR FUCKING DOGS YOU SHITTER.
I didn't volunteer to adopt 20 of these fucking useless pieces of shit. I didn't think it was my fucking job to train them to not dig holes to escape the fence. I didn't expect the possibility of us getting kicked out to hinge on keeping those wild shitlicks in this yard. So I spend all day worrying about those dogs that you can't take care of properly, because you didn't take care of yourself properly. I don't even like dogs anymore. I just spent the last hour in the freezing cold and dark trying to find a hole in the fence, and then nailed a rusty metal pole in it so they couldn't get out anymore. With a broken sledge hammer. And still, everyone who knows you, and knows what I am, they all hate me. I'm a NEET. You're ashamed. I can understand that. But why do they hate me just because of it? If I wasn't here, you'd be absolutely fucked.
I won't spend all fucking night on the computer anyway, you half-dead hypocrite. I know you'll need me tomorrow. Fuck off back to vegging out on the couch.
Of course, he wouldn't say that, and I wouldn't say this. If I did, he'd be pissed and try and do it himself only to be in constant pain until I offered to help.
It helps to vent.
I WANT OUT OF THIS HELL.
>>
>>26309144
That's some real shit right there. What's your dad going through?
>>
I just got back from wagecucking
>>
>>26308309
>Fuck you! You're not my real dad. And I'm 22. You can't tell me what to do or I'll tell mummy you were being mean to me!

Really.
>>
All of my friends are away at uni.
Where I should be but instead Im stuck at community college, wasting away whats supposed to be the best years of my life. Atleast I'm saving money. I guess.
>>
>>26309248
Reactive Arthritis, and poverty. Probably a bit of depression as well, but it seems like as my mood improved, it spread to him a bit. It must be pretty embarrassing to be taken care of by your worthless bum of a son.
He's worked hard his entire life, with the exception of the 10~ years where he was a hardcore drug addict and alcoholic. A few years back, he started a successful company. Due to his managing partner being a greedy snake and embezzling a lot of fucking money, it went ass up. He should have made a shitload of money anyway, but he either spent it, gave it away to people he thought needed it, sent it to his ex-wife out of guilt for the things he did as a drug-addict, or sent it to her to save for him. Guess what happened to the "savings"?

I predicted most of the bad shit in his life up until now. I predicted his shitty partner, his money hungry ex-wife, his bad spending, shitty health, bad habits, etc. I warned him to stop all that shit. It was fucking obvious we'd end up here. He told me to remember who the parent was in this relationship.

I don't even mind taking care of him. Cooking, cleaning, adjusting the temperature, budgeting our few shillings, shit like that? Piece of fucking cake. It's these god damned dogs. There's never less than 7 in the house at once. I can't even bring myself to try most of the time. They bark all the time. They eat so much fucking food. They piss and shit everywhere. I put one in my room today to let it eat in peace away from the other shithead dogs. Not even 5 minutes, and it had taken a shit in my room.

A few months ago, I could've abandoned ship without a second thought. Now i'm worried about how he'll make it through the day. He walks on a cane, and is in constant pain no matter what he does. I NEED to move on with my life. I've wanted to move since I came home and became a NEET over a year ago. But I don't have any opportunities or skills. I'm just a worthless hikkiNEET.
Thanks for listening, friend.
>>
>>26308309
My existence is just a cycle of DNA addiction that can't end soon enough regardless of what I do on a Saturday night dad!
>>
>>26308388
Chad, I am going to importune that you find another board to post on.
>>
>>26309683
who gives a shit about this fuckin' drama? Not me
>>
File: based anime.jpg (8KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
based anime.jpg
8KB, 272x185px
>>26308309
Sorry. I was smoking weed playing vidya. Then my qt3.14 came over and we had anal sex. Now she's asleep and I'm shitposting.
>>
shut the fuck up im making money what the fuck else do you want from me?
>>
I'm sick. Although I would still be home even if I wasn't.
>>
File: baybee.jpg (20KB, 381x380px) Image search: [Google]
baybee.jpg
20KB, 381x380px
>>26310722
maybe that you'd kill yourself, but idk desu senpai
>>
Because I don't want to.

Is an original comment.
>>
>>26308309
But I'm talking to my gf
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.