[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Laboring Fembot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
AMA. In the first stages, trying to get some rest.
>>
File: 1410139826696.jpg (8KB, 298x212px) Image search: [Google]
1410139826696.jpg
8KB, 298x212px
>>26308258

ree dsfh klsdfjl skldjflks jlkfsdf
>>
Boy or a girl? I had my first recently too.
>>
>>26308258
do you know who the daddy is?
>>
Tits with timestamp or gtfo p-please
>>
>>26308258
You know your cunt's going to get as big as a house? Why didn't you get a cesarean?
>>
Fuck off Devan
>>
>>26308392
Picture now
babbies a cute
>>
>>26309920
Newborns aren't.
>>
>>26308258
>fembot
>has had sex
Of course because that's how it works
Hope you die in childbirth
>>
>>26309933
To me they are
Post some fucking pictures slut
>>
>>26308258
How racially pure is the baby?
>>
>>26308258
>4chan
>single mothers
>lol
>>
why do grils hate being anonymous
>>
File: 5lildGv.jpg (260KB, 1892x1031px) Image search: [Google]
5lildGv.jpg
260KB, 1892x1031px
are you going to give your child a cool/autistic name like zygimantas?
>>
>>26309920
human babies literally the fucking ugliest
>>
>>26309946
Not even the single mother. You're probably just going to fap to it anyway, you perverted nerd.
>>
File: reeeeeeeee6.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee6.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>26310030
NO THEY AREN'T
>>26310123
>You're probably just going to fap to it anyway,
WHY CAN'T SOMEONE THINK BABIES ARE CUTE WITHOUT IT BEING PERVERTED
FUCK YOU WE EVOLVED TO THINK THEY WERE CUTE
>>
You're not going to get rest for the next 3 months at all, and very little for the next 3 years, starting with this labor. I hope you realize this, and you might think you do, but usually people don't. I'm not talking you won't get as much sleep by like an hour per night; I mean you will sleep at maximum like 4 hours per day, disjointed, for three months straight. If you're lucky. You're going to look 10 years older by the time the little one sleeps through the night (you may or may not recover your looks).

If you're unlucky like me, you'll have a little asshole that screams for no good reason every night from 10/11-12/1230 for a month. That's 1 to 2.5 hours of continuously screaming infant a night for 30 days straight. It's called "the witching hour" and it's literal torture. Causes are unknown and it's usually just a phase.

You'll have thoughts like "I could just leave this thing somewhere and sleep" and then feel like you're a piece of shit shortly after. You are, but so is everyone else and fleeting thoughts are not actions. Any parent has had the same thought and anyone telling you otherwise is a fucking liar.

Enjoy the shackles of parenthood. Hope you're older than 25 and had some fun already because now it's over.
>>
>>26310147
My kid came out purple and blotchy, had the head of a xenomorph, and looked pissed off all the time the first week. Newborns are not cute, they're squished and deformed looking alien things. They get cuter once they put some weight on around like 2 weeks.
>>
>>26310295
POST FUCKING PICS DAMN IT
>>
>>26310316
Fuck off and make your own if you want newborn pics.
>>
>>26310364
I want to ;_;
post pic please fembot
>>
>>26310147
Relax dude, it was just an insult, like calling you a creep but meaner. No one could fap to such hideous things.
>>
>>26308258
hope you realize your kid is going to be a nigger
>>
>>26310221
I'd say the first few years are the hardest but once they go to school its all fun and games from there onwards.
>>
>>26310221

So hypothetically, why don't parents switch off baby duty each night to make sure both have enough sleep to function?
>>
File: 1403473143574.png (208KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1403473143574.png
208KB, 792x792px
>TFW I want a little girl so bad but I'm intimidated by the idea of having sex with a dude and scared of the pain during birth
>>
>>26310867
>but I'm intimidated by the idea of having sex
iktf and I'm a dude
>>
>>26308258
How does it feel to have any kind of man drop at your feet :) must be nice femanon
How does it feel to have an army of men making you feel better when you are lovesick :) must be nice femanon
How does it feel to get to swing between men like branches on a tree ) must be nice femanon
How does it feel not having everything about you invalidated just because you are gay :( must be really nice femanon
How does it feel to be the center of every minority group when you are a rich privileged girl ? Must be nice femanon
>>
>>26310221
>and very little for the next 3 years
What? Toddlers aren't that hard m8 maybe your kid has developmental problems.
>>
>>26310867
Pain wasn't that bad for me, labor was actually worse. Different for everyone but just saying it's not guaranteed.
>>
>>26308258
Do you have roastie now?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.