[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever punched your mom?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (85KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 600x800px
have you ever punched your mom?
>>
only donkeypunched ;)
>>
Of course. Bitch needs to know her place.
>>
>>26307683
Nope. Not even when it would have been legally self defense :)
>>
She has punched me.

Does that count?
>>
>>26307683
no and i would kill anybody that did
>>
>>26307737
No punching is not a symmetric relation on people.
>>
>>26307730
Cuck, I punched my mom in self defense and was charged for 4th degree assault. The Entire system is cucked
>>
File: tfw_alarmed.jpg (44KB, 565x506px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_alarmed.jpg
44KB, 565x506px
>>26307683
Yeah like 10 times. Sometimes I can't control myself and I feel bad after hitting her.
>>
yes but on accident (kinda). she was drunk and psychotic and rushed towards me swinging her arms and i moved my hand to get her away from me and i guess i punched her.
no hard feelings between us, she's gotten a lot better since then.
>>
my mom baits me into hitting her but I would never.
>>
File: 1323726292309.jpg (51KB, 407x355px) Image search: [Google]
1323726292309.jpg
51KB, 407x355px
>>26307683
no but i've knocked her out, she's an abusive drunk and I shoved her one night in self defense.
>mfw she hit her head on the counter and didn't get up for 5 minutes
>mfw I was stoned out of my mind
>>
Yes. She monetized my suicide attempt tho and fixed me to live with my drunk abusive dad
>>
The worst I've ever done was nudge her away from me when she was punching me. Then she called the fucking cops on me. It was unbelievable. It only affected her anyways because she had to pay a fine and the charges on me were cleared.
>>
>>26307683

I was trying to forget about it, thanks asshole.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.