[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dating websites These things are fucking awful. Anyone have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: groceries.jpg (53KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
groceries.jpg
53KB, 640x631px
>dating websites

These things are fucking awful.
Anyone have any luck with them?
>>
I'm invisible on them. Like a filler profile made for stock.
>>
>>26307342
Yep, currently dating a slim, 5'4" redhead in med school. Life is good.
>>
File: Schipperke0001.jpg (155KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
Schipperke0001.jpg
155KB, 800x598px
I had some luck. It was mostly a virtue of being good looking though. I'm one of those people that is attractive but has a shit personality. And all I ever wanted was a long term relationship. So I got a lot of dates and some sex but I never managed to make anyone stay longer than a month or two. So in the end I quit dating sites out of the hope that maybe I'll have better luck meeting someone more long-term minded in real life. Hasn't panned out yet but it's really only been a couple of weeks so I guess I'll keep trying and seeing what happens.
>>
>>26307965

How do you get to the sexing part, man?
>>
Met my dream girl on a dating site.
>>
File: no.jpg (15KB, 599x303px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
15KB, 599x303px
i did okcupid but i never messaged anyone. if i sent a message it was usually inflammatory or a criticism, i found out that's the only thing women will respond to, you can get any woman to respond to criticism, 10/10s, doesn't matter.

it sucks to get written off as a troll on a dating website when you really aren't trolling.
people are too scared of strangers now'a days. you're not gonna die because you had a conversation and not everyone has a gentleman personality.

how long do you want to wait to see someone for who they truly are? they talk about not wasting time on those sites, but then they want to play the 24 day stranger game, where you take fucking forever to get to know the other person and you get one response a day.
>>
>>26307984
Honestly? By virtue of being good looking. If the girl thinks you're attractive then you can pretty much do anything on a date short of asking for sex or sperging out and you'll get laid.
>>
File: 12312.jpg (40KB, 329x344px) Image search: [Google]
12312.jpg
40KB, 329x344px
>>26307342
>all the women are attention whores with 300 beta orbiters liking and commenting they fotos /fake or bots
>all the man are beta orbiters trying to win the lottery
as a guy you need a handsome profile pick showing how unique and rich you are, as a roastie you get away with anything
>>
>>26309156
so muuch this
>>
>>26307342
>tfw some obese chinese girl from canada you nexted tracked you down on facebook using just your picture, first name, and city

That's the closest I got to any action.
>>
>>26308037
This

I fucking hate how everyone has an okcupid account and wants a relationship, yet plays the stranger card, doesn't respond to genuine interest, or takes things waaaaay too slow. The only way to get someone's attention is to insult them.
>>
>>26307342
I did OKC off and on for about two years. I spent most of the time with a deactivated account for various reasons (had a FWB at one point, and then later on got a GF, both were coworkers). First year of OKC I ended up chatting up a really cute grill who played WoW and was a cute goth-type, but eventually stopped messaging me in-game and gave a bullshit excuse as to why she wasn't messaging, eventually just deleted her. Second year, started chatting up a chick. Got her number about a week or two in, and due to conflicting schedules, we weren't able to meet for about a month. Currently my GF and she's really fun to be around. First kiss on second date, took her home that night and fucked.
>>
Also for online dating I am too social awkward and failure! My looks is not the problem. Just only my social skills. Also I have no social status, no good job and dumb as fuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.