[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a good robot job? Im going to be fucked if I dont find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pepes.png (54KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
pepes.png
54KB, 470x698px
What is a good robot job? Im going to be fucked if I dont find a job in the next month
>>
stockroom/warehouse work
>>
>>26306868
What kind of stuff does warehouse work entail? My dad is offering me a job doing that or some construction stuff.
>>
I worked at papa johns for a while. Would recommend. Kinda struggled with the anxiety thing but it was nice to have human interaction looking back.
>>
File: smug.png (268KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
268KB, 499x499px
when i finally get "job or gtfo" ultimatum, i'm going to work a night position at a hotel

>limited human interaction
>at night
>not much you need to do
>not much responsibility
>will probably get to call the police on rowdy chads and stacies
>>
>>26307543
moving shit around, collecting orders, quality control. Mostly solo work except if you work at exporting, preparing orders in a team. I've worked in multiple warehouses, but the normies drove me away.
>>
I vacuum and listen to music
>>
definitely working at a grocery store

question: if i have online bestfriends on skype who say they care about me and i just up and left one day what are the odds of them calling my house you think? dont want that to happen, never have given out my address but you can find that stuff easy. ive left for a few weeks one time and 2 months once and nothing happened they had just messaged me lot asking me to come back
>>
>>26307813
Can you make a bed flawlessly? I always wanted to go for a job like that but the thought of making a bed and cleaning up shut just bores me.
>>
>>26308000
oh fuck no, i wouldn't be a maid

i would run the desk
>>
>>26307928
You should definitely aim higher than a grocery store and I don't mean in terms of money, for something with a bit more worth.
>>
>>26308057
Oh, right. I always assumed there'd be a fair amount of interaction even at night. Phone calls included.
>>
>>26308164
well, some

i think the hours are usually midnight to 8am or something like that, so most interaction is when you start your shift, and towards the end of your shift.

you're gonna have several hours of simply baby sitting a desk
>>
>>26308239
hmm.jpg
I'll keep that in mind.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.