[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else have a terrible stutter that makes them wanna die?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 6978272524_7434f1ec66_z.jpg (182KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
6978272524_7434f1ec66_z.jpg
182KB, 640x480px
anyone else have a terrible stutter that makes them wanna die?
>>
>>26306316
>get a block
>feel like jumping in front of the next car that drives past
It's like I've chosen to play on fucking ultra hard mode when I was born.
>>
yes... even around friends I've spent countless hours I still stutter and it holds me back from feeling like I can enjoy company.

that's why I sit here and shitpost. when I have the manna I try to do some writing.
>>
Hey! Opkankeren!
>>
>>26306316

You didn't stutter in that post though OP. Just be yourself and you'll be fine.
>>
>>26306316
>tfw stuttering gets you called cute by ladies.
>>
>>26306423
happened once but I have that kind of stutter that makes you sound like a complete retard
>>
>>26306423
>things that never happened
Also you probably don't even have a proper full on stutter you cheeky twat
>>
>>26306423
nope.jpg

a real stutter means you wind up with a girl telling you about how everyone laughs at you behind your back

also your friends do an impression of you stuttering so you can be "in" on the joke, the joke being yourself
>>
>>26306547
that's fucking rough, I didn't even have to go through that, as far as I know.
>>
>>26306567
did you ever stutter while talking to your teacher and hear your classmates laugh at you loudly. then turn to look at them to see them still laughing at you, their face contorted into ghoulish devils?
>>
>>26306678
non-friends, yeah
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.