[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you learn Japan's fixation on sibling romance in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>tfw you learn Japan's fixation on sibling romance in anime/manga goes straight down to mythology
>>
>>26305736
Literally welcome to all human mythology.
>>
>>26305919
Yeah I know how much of it existed in our entire history but I just find it slightly amusing how Japan doesn't really give a fuck if it's in the media but the Western shits itself.
>>
>>26305919
>0 sibling romance in the bible
>0 sibling romance in India
>0 sibling romance in China
>0 sibling romance in Europe

nope it's literally just the japs
>>
>>26305935
>history
Well shit I meant mythology.
>>
>>26305942
The weebs will be here in any second
>>
>>26305942
what is greek mythology
>>
>>26305942

Ancient Greece isn't European?
>>
>>26305942
IIRC didn't the bible have inbreeding?
>>
>>26305986
haha, inb4u mafacka, eat my shit and lick on my nutss
>>
>>26305942
>being this culturally illiterate
Must be a teenage American.
>>
>>26305736
>zoroastrians
>>
Isis and Osiris were lovers. The word sister literally comes from Isis. isis was seen as the perfect wife, mother, and sister. For a while pharaohs married their sisters. It was believed Isis and Osiris were based on a real pharaoh and his sister.
>>
>>26306102
just to give people an example

"Lo, I invoke thee with wailing that reacheth high as heaven,--
Yet thou hearest not my voice. Lo I, thy sister, I love thee more than all the earth--
And thou lovest not another as thou dost thy sister--
Surely thou lovest not another as thou dost thy sister!"

- The Burden Of Isis
>>
>>26305736
I find it weird that these two aren't worshipped as much as amaterasu. I mean Izanagi made Amatersu and two others.
>>
>tfw English doesn't have an equivalent of onii-chan, gege, or oppa

I just want to call my boyfriend cute things and accentuate our age difference like the Asians desu ;(
>>
>>26306102
That is quite interesting. Cleopatra also married her brother at one point I believe.
>>26306244
Taboo that is essentially worldwide.
>>
>>26306300
I thought it had something to do with the fact that the creation myth is linked to an idea of an afterlife that japan no longer subscribes to.
>>
>>26306232
So Ishizu's husband is a fucking dragon?
>>
>>26305942

>>0 sibling romance in Europe

>Habsburg

Are you by any chance an American teen?
>>
While you're discovering it, fetishes bdsm-wise are relative to old Medievil torture and Futa were a traditional Japanese mythology.
>>
File: image1.jpg (1MB, 2296x2392px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
1MB, 2296x2392px
There was a period in Japanese history where for several geneations the Emperors married their sisters and procreated with them. It was called "Double Royalty".

This period of time didn't last long for obvious reasons.

Similar experiements were tried by Egyptian and Hawaian roaylty.
>>
>>26305942
>0 sibling romance in the bible

Well there is Abraham and Sarah. Technically they're just half siblings.

"And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife."
- Genesis 20:12

Also the supposedly wisest man who ever lived affectionately referred to his wife as his sister.

"You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride; you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace. How delightful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much more pleasing is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your perfume more than any spice!"
- Solomon 4:9-10
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.