[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick! What are you doing on a Christian image board on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1437764793497.jpg (67KB, 594x908px) Image search: [Google]
1437764793497.jpg
67KB, 594x908px
Quick! What are you doing on a Christian image board on a friday night?
>>
>>26305154
jkozeAEFRGGRGZzGgfdggG
>>
Shitposting of course. What else would I be doing here?
>>
>>26305154
trying to find some sauce
>>
>>26305154

>tfw no indigenous gf
>>
>>26305154
>tfw you will never be a young strong beautiful native buck killing with your brothers and leading a group of proud people while this beauty is presenting herself to you after a long day of preparing the food you've helped scavenged and killed.
>>
For one thing, it's not Friday. I had an LSAT this morning and I came home and slept for five hours straight. Now I'm eating cold pizza and playing League because I don't have to take that fucking exam ever again.
>>
>>26305154
those titties are bonkers
>>
>>26305825
How do you think you did?

Studying for the June one atm.
>>
>>26305878
I don't know. It was my third and final go at it. I studied for months but the thing is hard. I don't think I did too badly on logical reasoning or reading comp but the logic games always fuck me over. I ran out of time on the last logic game and had to just guess on the last five answers.
>>
>>26306029
I've been studying logic games 2 hours a day six days a week for the last two weeks.

Gunna bump it up to 3 hours next week then 4 after that.

I've seen some good improvements already (learning how to diagram has been so helpful) but it'll be like I'll get 7/7 on a problem set, 5/6 then 3/7 ya know. Every once in a while I'll just get massively tripped up.

Using the lsat power bible atm (my gf is letting me borrow hers) and then I have a shitload of old tests and other supplemental info that I'm going to start integrating in soon.

Any advice?
>>
>>26306122
>my gf is letting me borrow hers

You really need to GTFO.
>>
>>26306146
>>26306122
it was completely unnecessary as well
>>
Quick what's ethnicity in pic
>>
>>26306122
All I can say is that studying does help. I used the LSAT Trainer and by the end I was scoring 163 at lowest and 170 at highest on my timed practice exams. Fuck knows what my actual score will be when it comes to going to an unfamiliar place and taking a test in a big group of people but I can tell you that studying a lot and really trying to pick up good habits and instincts about the question types will go a long way. If your book tells you to start training yourself to think a certain way, then it's highly beneficial to try to do it.
>>
>>26305154
shitposting in between reading the bible
>>
File: candadian bastard spawn.jpg (157KB, 960x618px) Image search: [Google]
candadian bastard spawn.jpg
157KB, 960x618px
>>26306146
>>26306156
>Reeee normies reee

STFU Faggots

>>26306228
Nice numbers m8.

Hope the real thing went as well as your practice tests have gone.
>>
>>26305154
Gorgeous woman
>>
>>26306369
Go to some normial friendly law school forum then faggot.

Unless you get into a top 15 you have nothing to look forward to except underemployment and crushing law school debt.
>>
File: canadacock5.jpg (366KB, 1400x927px) Image search: [Google]
canadacock5.jpg
366KB, 1400x927px
>>26306369
Canadian Cuck general?
>>
Trying to see how long I can avoid sleep.
I've been awake for 30 hours. I slept a couple of minutes just now, though. I feel dirty. It must've been like 10 minutes, so I'm not sure if it's cheating but it was accidental.
I think I'm gonna lose it soon.
>>
>>26305154
anyboody have higher quality of OP's pic?
>>
>>26305154

I wanna see her take 10+ BBCs. That should open up her tight asian pussy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.