[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Saturday night. What is your excuse to not go to the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

File: club1.jpg (147KB, 1026x686px) Image search: [Google]
club1.jpg
147KB, 1026x686px
It's Saturday night. What is your excuse to not go to the club and get pussy?
>>
>>26304296
Watching the debate like a good american
>>
>>26304296
I don't know where the clubs in my city are, and I don't like shitty edm
>>
>>26304296

Im 32 and thats the hottest club pic you have?
>>
>>26304296
Because my dick is worth more than a slut's flesh.
>>
My excuse is I thought it was friday.
>>
I don't think you quite realise just how hideous I am.
>>
>>26304296

>going to clubs
>paying to get in
>buying overpriced drinks
>even attempting to bang chicks in clubs whilst not Chad
>>
>no car
>no money
>no one to go with
>no not autistic clothes
>cant not look autistic
>general autism
>masturbation keeps my sex drive under control
>>
>>26304296
I've done it a lot, and it still makes me feel empty. I'm plenty good at sex, can hit up a girl when I need to, and would rather work on myself.
>>
Going to a DIY punk house show and getting pussy because I'm not a giant faggot
>>
I admit, I'm fucking terrified thats why.
>>
>>26304296
Got (kind of) rejected by yet another girl I liked last night. Need a week before I can approach again.
>>
>>26304362

terrified of what?
>>
File: bitchesandwhores.jpg (126KB, 904x616px) Image search: [Google]
bitchesandwhores.jpg
126KB, 904x616px
I've tried. Its awful. I'm not Chad so there is no point. If girls don't like me in other scenarios there is zero chance they will in that environment when there is no interaction beyond dancing and being attractive when they have a plethora of better options available.
>>
I haven't any money at the moment sir.

and also I'm pretty sure I would leave there with no pussy.
>>
>>26304296
>What is your excuse to not go to the club
I'm not a thirsty tryhard douchebag?
>>
Last time I went to the club I got chatted up by a few gay guys. None of them bought me any drinks, though, so they weren't getting none of this.

Also I'm not gay and was pretty fucking insulted that they just wanted to go back to their place to fuck.
>>
>>26304296
I work nights on weekends.
I hit the clubs on Wednesday evenings
>>
>>26304296
>It's Saturday night. What is your excuse to not go to the club and get pussy?

i'll get nothing so why even try?
>>
File: 1376587829453.png (187KB, 409x405px) Image search: [Google]
1376587829453.png
187KB, 409x405px
I fucking hate clubs. Shitty music, shitty beer in plastic cups, and usually I just end up standing around bored for 2-3 hours.

Meanwhile staying home, i'm browsing my favorite imageboard while listening to some nice K-Pop of my own choosing.
>>
File: club.jpg (165KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
club.jpg
165KB, 800x533px
>not getting glorious asian poon
>>
I have no desire to put myself in terribly unpleasant situations just to have meaningless sex.

The thought of being someone's personal jester in an attempt to get meaningless sex also makes me somewhat angry.
>>
I'm working graveyard shift as a caregiver/security at an assisted living home with my gf

>tfw just have to occasionally help head trauma patients with simple shit and do a security check at 2am
>other than that I just chill in a fully furnished apartment and play vidya, fuck my gf, and sleep if I want
>tfw I'm literally paid to play vidya, sleep, and have sex with my gf

Fuck going to the club. I get to do all the shit I did as a NEET plus a gf and I'm getting paid to do it. Why don't more robots just get security jobs?
>>
Have pussy already.
Planted trees all day.
Am fucking tired.
>>
I'm Chinese and it's the chinese new year when you are supposed to eat anything but pussy.
>>
>>26304296
Because I don't want to get any std's

Women seriously fissures me now they are like vermin
>>
>>26304296
um have you tried it
clubs fucking suck
>>
>I only want to have sex with someone I'm in a loving long term relationship which cannot be found in a club or at all
>No girl at a club would be interested in me
>No girl anywhere would be interested in me
>I already have late assignments to work on
Sufficient enough answer for you?
>>
>>26304916
Then GTFO normie
>>
>>26304296
im being fiscally responsible and saving my money for tomorrow's festivities

but hey im baking a loaf of bread and i fixed two bugs in my code. that plus the 'hawks are bitch slapping the stars.
>>
File: XbHHZBm.jpg (42KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
XbHHZBm.jpg
42KB, 612x612px
>go to club with some friends
>not really super gay but it's definitely the gay club
>get hit on by tons of guys
>go to regular club
>girls look at me with disgust
why can't i be gay
>>
>>26304705

some are transitioning? cuz if not jesus christ
>>
>tfw went to a club last night
>nothing but tech/deep and garage, six djs played
>place was packed and all my friends were there
>met a bunch of cool people, smoked weed with some of them
>took a girl home, got bj

Its not so bad if you find a good bar/club, I hated dancing and clubbing before I found about the cool places
>>
File: whenthecyanidekickin.jpg (51KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
whenthecyanidekickin.jpg
51KB, 720x529px
>>26304296
>loud
>lots of people
>dancing
>drinking
Yeah, no thanks.
>>
Because I wouldn't get any.

Also, all clubs closed one minute ago.
>>
>>26305696
You experienced for a short moment what it's like to be a girl. Must be nice.
>>
>>26304296
I was at one last night. Felt fine but hungover all day. Again, no thank you.
>>
File: 1408602124581.jpg (73KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1408602124581.jpg
73KB, 450x450px
>>26305795
>These orange, bleach blonde oompa loompas
>>
Club one night stands are a meme and dont happen as often as media says
>>
Eh clubs are gayer than aides, I'll stick to dive bars. Plenty of chicks there cheap good beer in glasses.pool tables, live decent bands or good jukeboxes. Only chads and autists trying to fit in go "clubbing"
>>
I have to work at 4 A.M.
>>
File: Kornheiser.jpg (73KB, 600x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser.jpg
73KB, 600x1040px
my names not Chad, so what's the point?
>>
File: 1453579063554.jpg (49KB, 427x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453579063554.jpg
49KB, 427x720px
Shit tier music, normies everywhere, girls just leech off compliments and have sex with alpha after in a bathroom, also tfw next day at least -$50 for nothing else than regrets, and that I could buy 2 bottles of wine for that and play vidya all day, then jerk off and forget about the problem for couple days.
Also this: Sex offers fleeting satisfaction and leads to trouble later - Dalai Lama.
Isn't it better to just get a hooker?
/////// Oh wait, hold that thought dear sir.. You can't even make a fuckin phone call, not even mention taking out your penis in front of a woman that doesn't really want to do anything with it honestly, but has to, because she is also not capable of just pointing a gun at you in order to take your money, so she would suck your cock in that case, and take that $100, but really, honestly, deep inside she would rather treat you with death, and take the money (without a real intention of killing you, but still look how far it drifted away from a simple pleasure)
tl;dr I can't really relax in those places.
>>
File: Mount_&_Blade_-_Warband_cover.jpg (57KB, 339x470px) Image search: [Google]
Mount_&_Blade_-_Warband_cover.jpg
57KB, 339x470px
>>26304296
Too busy conquering calradia
>>
From sophomore to senior year I went to the library for lunch. My school life is like a roller coaster ride with the last 3 yers being the downfall
>>
>>26304296
Britbong here. Just got back from the club, went out with my gf. Its pretty terrible there, so many skanks and chavs, who actually make me feel quite good about myself. Got wasted to the point it was somewhat enjoyable.
>>
I already have access to pussy tonight
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.