[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's really true. As long as you have enough fame/money

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: newagejabaandleia.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
newagejabaandleia.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
It's really true. As long as you have enough fame/money some roastie will latch herself on to you.

>theres no way he has a functioning penis and is physically able to have sex
>i'm sitting here poor and able to but nobody will fuck me, ever.
>>
>>26304185
well, boogie also isn't an enormous sperg and is pretty sociable, so that probably helps too
>>
>>26304185
Poor people reproduce all of the time. Try again.
>>
Boogie's much cooler than you, though.
>>
>>26304204

not obese poor people
>>
>>26304215
even fat people have sex and get in relationships, anon. even fat guys
>>
>>26304215
LOL

Yes they fucking do.
>>
>no girl will ever find you cute enough to take pity on you

oh man I gotta either become the physical embodiment of /r9k/ Chad really soon or I'm gonna be dead as fuck.
>>
>>26304185

He's talked about this in vlogs before.

He met his wife before he became famous
>>
File: hmmmmmmm.jpg (23KB, 350x322px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmm.jpg
23KB, 350x322px
>>26304185
he's pretty confident and friendly, and she's a jewess who's probably really insecure about her nose
Also she could be cucking him every night and he couldn't do shit about it
What's amazing to me is how these guys, not necessarily boogie but old rich guys with hot blonde golddigger wives, will rationalise what's happening
They really do delude themselves that these chicks love them, or at least care about them
>>
File: chrismorph.gif (1MB, 237x336px) Image search: [Google]
chrismorph.gif
1MB, 237x336px
>>26304245

Or, it may be easier to simply fade away without leaving any mark on this world.
>>
>>26304215
>>26304185
List of people who reproduce constantly
>poor or rich people
>ugly or beautiful people
>dumb or smart people
>evil or good people
>short or tall people
>skinny or fat people
>people of any color

None of them are valid excuses on their own, sorry.
>>
>>26304276
Rich old men with trophy wives obviously don't care that they're with gold diggers.

There's no rationalization, they clearly made the choice to marry a 20 something hotty that could never love them. You can't buy real love, so they buy tons of hot girls instead.
>>
>>26304204
OP probably means poor as in NEET, not lumpen degenerates that you caually find in a dumpster on the streets.

I doubt even OP would fall so low to have sex with these kind of niggers let alone have 6+ children no matter how sad he is as a virgin.
>>
>>26304255
Did he also talk about how they don't have sex? That's an interesting topic.
>>
File: 1454031306968.jpg (72KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1454031306968.jpg
72KB, 500x750px
>>26304185
I've watched Boogie for around 10 years now. The guy is funny, kind, generous, loving and above all is extreemly strong. He suffered through years of mental and phsysical abuse and look at him now. What's your excuse?
>>
File: 1454048078602.png (456KB, 799x449px) Image search: [Google]
1454048078602.png
456KB, 799x449px
>>26304573
Posting the other picture.
>>
>>26304323

that's what I've been doing and it's terrible. wouldn't recommend it. I can't really say that I'm comfortable being this way.
>>
>>26304202
>well, boogie also isn't an enormous sperg
Errrr, yes, he is.
Have you actually watched any of his videos? He goes on and on and on about complete and utter drivel. It's like... if you take the incoherent mess of a 8-year-old trying to explain something, then got someone to try to make sense of it. That is what he talks like. A whole lot of words without actually conveying anything.

Maybe I just don't like him because he's a hypocritical prick, but after listening to him talk for about 30 seconds I completely lose what he is talking about. It's just garbage.
>>
>>26304255
She doesn't really love him, anon. Look at him. He's a fucking Snorlax. Just because he's known her doesn't mean she was into him. I bet she didn't consider being fucked(if they can even sex since his dick is probably buried under flabs upon flabs of fat) until he started making money.
>>
>>26304276
>>26304674

>all successful people are secretly miserable and are just hiding it

Tell about how sour those grapes are
>>
>>26304573

I'm completely uninteresting, is my excuse..i guess.

I dont know.
>>
>>26304780

watch out, my successful here whos parents are very proud of him.

whats it like?
>>
Someone post hotwheels.
>>
>>26304905

i think he realizes his situation. he pays a lot of money for that asian woman to stick around and isnt living any sort of delusion about it.
>>
>>26304947
An asian? I havent seen her yet. Asian women will fuck any white thing, lmao.

He's still relevant to this thread even if he knows it.
>>
>>26304780
They are right, he literally can not have sex with his wife.
>>
>>26304972
>>26304947
>>26304905
Someone show her! Is she hot.
>>
>>26304836
That is also my excuse, fellow loner. But also I have no personality, mental issues and above everything else I'm a huge coward.
>>
>>26305312
how do you know this? you got some proof?
>>
>>26304573
the only reason hes here is because he was literally too fat to hang himself when he was 14
>>
File: 1449348360853.png (74KB, 370x399px) Image search: [Google]
1449348360853.png
74KB, 370x399px
>for the past 5-6 years he's been talking non-stop about losing weight
>still looks exactly the same, if not bigger than before
>>
>>26304534
>neets don't reproduce

False as well, NEET != shut in
>>
>>26304185
She most likely just has a crushing fetish. The fact that he's famous is a jackpot for someone like her. She can live out her disgusting fetish and leech off his fame. On the other side, the fat shit has a pretty nice hole to pound, so that's great for him too.
>>
>>26305605
>For every 30-50lbs of excess weight you will lose an inch of visible penis.

Yeah im 100% sure you fucking retard.

Ask a doctor about being obese and your penis size.
>>
I'm trying to understand what kind of relationship would be ideal for you, robots.
>>
>>26305977
Since I've never had one, not even a friend, any relationship would be ideal for me.
>>
Still waiting on hotwheels' azn whore.
>>
>>26305820
losing weight is hard desu. plus he was physically abused by his mom a lot as a kid. it's hard to get past your demons.
>>
>>26304646
all of his videos relating to issues are 100% satrical and you're retarded if you believe else
>>
his parents are huge landowners. he doesn't need fame to get girls
>>
>>26305914
That's a huge overestimation. I'm a fatty-boombalatty close to 200 lbs overweight. My dick is 6.5" when measuring bone-pressed (pushing through the fat to the pelvic bone), and about 5 inches without bone-pressing. If that estimation was correct, I'd have a 2.5" dick or shorter

Boogie can probably still use his dick, he'd just have to lift his hanging gut out of the way
>>
Boogie2988 aka Poopie2988 is the most disgusting human being ever
>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn't care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn't have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn't empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, giant shitstain near his belly,shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away, leaving a trail of shit behind him
>his wife had to clean him up in the con-bathroom while he was cursing the doctor who installed the colostomy bag
>>
>>26304185
What a waste of fucking space wish this fat fuck would drop dead already I hate his sympathy and teary eyed videos he could easily lose weight but he won't.
>>
>>26304255
no they met in 2010 fucking retard I fucking hate shills like you why would you shill for a fat fuck like boogie his never going to lose weight he blames being abused as a child on being a fat fucking piece of shit now god he is the human definition of piece of shit.
>>
>>26306277
Pics or it didn't happen

I bet this won't be original
>>
>>26304646
>He goes on and on and on about complete and utter drive

You just described literally 90% of normalfags
>>
Fat men are literally insufferable and act entitled to the hottest bitches. I guarantee you even if she actually loves him he's cheating on her with ten gold digging whores.

Fat people cannot have a good personality, stop shilling for them especially the men with the "jolly fat guy meme". They are INSUFFERABLE. They are fat for a reason, they're whiny retards with zero discipline.

On the bright side he will die an early death. Good riddance.
>>
>>26306277
Please tell me this is real. I want to be leaf.
>>
>>26304204
Because there's little financial risk with welfare taking care of them.
>>
File: bigboy.jpg (75KB, 953x686px) Image search: [Google]
bigboy.jpg
75KB, 953x686px
>>26306277
>tfw

>>
>>26306451
>I guarantee you even if she actually loves him he's cheating on her with ten gold digging whores.
How do fat men do it? Can they teach classes to skelly neets?
>>
File: keeeeekkkkkk.jpg (74KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
keeeeekkkkkk.jpg
74KB, 395x401px
>>26306277
>playing as my made up character Francis
>my poopoo bag breaks
>uh oh
>my loveing wifie will take care of this
>waddle out trying to play it off
>wife looks at my with disgust
>"again"
>retaining smugness i nod my head
>have her drag me to the bathroom
>shes cleaning me
>as she cleans my shit covered thy i shove her head into my peepee
>feelsgodman.jpeg
>she vomits but i know shes just pretending
>she cleans the rest of me
>hug her and waddle back to my room, can't leave those 3,069,842 subs waiting
>outside of door i chug a 2 liter of good 'ol dew and charge into duty
>finish video and she makes me food
>wify loves me
>>
>>26306451
Its not just fat people, its r9k in general.
>>
>>26306277
Looked around and this is apparently a load of bullshit. I really want to believe he's this much of a loser; it would make me motivated not to go down this path. Somebody pull out proof.
>>
>>26304215
lmao go outside once in a while you sad virgin fuck
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.