[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bros Why are you not importing women from russia. I met a super

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: Hfq4B6L.jpg (75KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
Hfq4B6L.jpg
75KB, 960x719px
bros Why are you not importing women from russia. I met a super cute russian chick online. Shes hot, and we have amazing chemistry. Going to go there to meet her this spring.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 500x746px
Because Russian chicks have fingers thicker than tree trunks and arms the size of cranes
>>
>>26303072
because they are just using american betas to become citizens and then ditching us
>>
>>26303179
yep that is what everyones telling me but I do feel she is diff because she actually listens to me. When a womans frequency aligned to yours, it is like magic. It never happened in my life.
>>
File: 1454376550353.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1454376550353.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>>26303072
Describe her appearance. What letter does her first name start with?
>>
File: 555.jpg (25KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
25KB, 600x375px
>>26303234
>Everyone's experience has been virtually the same but I'm sure it will be different for me and my special girl
>>
>>26303289
her name begins w E
>>
File: praying1.jpg (12KB, 236x194px) Image search: [Google]
praying1.jpg
12KB, 236x194px
>>26303358

Not him, but I know plenty of people in loving domestic partnerships.

In fact, I'm surrounded by them.
>>
>>26303407
WEW. Lucky me

Anyway, good luck. I hope it turns out better for you than it did for me
>>
>>26303234
You are so gullible it's funny.

You have never had a girlfriend outside of the internet. I can tell by the fact you're so unaware of how deceptive women are when it comes to getting what they want and to the lengths they are willing to go to do so.

Just because she's a natural born actor and pretending to give a shit about some loser like you who offers her literally nothing outside of what people are telling you doesn't mean she actually gives a shit about you, you naive autistic piece of shit.
>>
File: 1440587507757.jpg (22KB, 236x419px) Image search: [Google]
1440587507757.jpg
22KB, 236x419px
I knew 2 people with mail order brides.

My friend's mother was one. Eventually, she divorced the guy and went back to russia because he would do nothing and watch TV all day while expecting her to clean and give him blowjobs on demand.

2nd guy I knew brought over the girl and her mother. She got him to pay for her mothers medical bills (she had cancer) and then divorced him and got married to his neighbor.(Chad)

Then I actually knew a mail order bride from the Philippines. Said she liked her husband but wasn't in love and tried to avoid sex. She said she was just trying to earn money to send back to her family.

Never seen any situation with imported women that ended up well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.