[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen up faggots. I found the key to success. The way to stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Fotolia_28206698_XS.jpg (51KB, 286x419px) Image search: [Google]
Fotolia_28206698_XS.jpg
51KB, 286x419px
Listen up faggots.

I found the key to success.

The way to stop being a virgin, the way to get dates, the way to get bitches.

New thing i thought of. "Think like chad".

If we all wanna be like chad so bad, why not think like him and replacate what HE would do?

Bathe, look normal. Girl looks u in the eye... Go for it.

Listen im not saying u need to follow the advice, but when you get pussy... ;)
>>
Well yeah, obviously.

The key to being successful is to bee urself, and for urself to bee some one who isn't a loser.
>>
The fuck outta here new fag. ur a fucking autist beta.
>>
File: f97c.jpg (10KB, 254x230px) Image search: [Google]
f97c.jpg
10KB, 254x230px
>>26302563
your advise is to be chad
very helpful, thanks so much
>>
i knew those 4chan ads on facebook weren't a good thing
>>
>>26302563

You forgot the most important part. Have the body and mind of a Chad.
>>
>>26302563

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THANKS MAN IM JUST CAME OUT FROM THE SHOWER AND IM CHAD!!!! MY MOM LOOKED ME IN THE EYES AND I WENT FOR IT

THANKS LITERALLY 10/10 ADIVCE HERE WOOOOW REALLY WORKS
>>
>>26302563
>How to be Chad?
>Just be a Chad.
brilliant, I'm so glad I visit this board
>>
The funny thing is, if you look at all these responses, it is OPs suggestion at work, and it is working.

However, rather than "thinking we're chad" many of these users are thinking they're the opposite. They come here regularly, think the same thoughts, post the same posts, and it ingrains in their heads more and more this ideology of worthlessness. So many meme philosophy and psychology references, but they haven't once made "self fulfilling prophecy" a meme yet. It would help if that idea got some exposure. Truly, if you think you're one thing, you will believe you're that thing. Look at rappers, they're constantly saying they're the best in their lyrics. Just like how /r9k/ users are constantly saying the opposite.

Funny how this all works.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 1024x904px
>>26302563
>it's a HEY GUYS I FOUND A FALSE SOLUTION YOU HAVE TO ABIDE TO thread
>>
>>26304060
>if you think you're shit, you'll be shit
>if you think you're awesome, you'll be awesome
infamous counter-example: Elliot Roger.

Go ahead and deconstruct that one for me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.