[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Couple of guys from a gang will beat the shit out of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: shit.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>Couple of guys from a gang will beat the shit out of the first chance they get if they see me walking down the street
>Have been trying to avoid them but they will probably soon just come to my school and beat me up
>If I go to the police they'll probably put a drill through my teeth, and I don't want a couple of cops following me around wherever I go
>The only place I feel safe is in my apartment
>Don't even live in America so can't even buy a gun and defend myself
>>
>>26302185
What the fuck did you do?
>inb4 fugged a members 14 year old sister
>>
>>26302911
They all think that I threatened a gang member with a knife. I can't even reason with them without getting my jaw broken.
>>
>>26302185
>>Don't even live in America so can't even buy a gun and defend myself
Yuropoor life is a hard life.

Unless you're Brazilian, which it sounds like you are, in which case I am sorry for you. Move to another favela as soon as possible.
>>
>>26302185
You need to get a gun
>>
>>26303089
I'm a yuropoor
>>26303168
I'm still a yuropoor
>>
>>26303209
what kind of gang, are they muslim?
>>
>>26303639
No, they are not.

Original comment xDD
>>
>>26303804

Are you a Britbong?

Probably in London as that's the only place where gang crime is really rampant.

Things will probably turn out better than you fear, but a bulletproof vest if possible.
>>
>>26303937
Swede. White gang members but they can put up an even fight against the Somalis or the Russians.
>>
>>26303937
I'd guess he's a Slav, especially since the gang isn't Muslim. Or maybe it's a Slav gang somewhere in Western Europe.
>>
>>26304268

I don't know what to suggest anon. I know you are underage b8 so when you are 20+ you will realise how pathetic 15 year olds really are. life will go on.
>>
>>26303061
So, threaten the rest of them with a knife...
>>
File: 1448415209138.gif (2MB, 256x288px) Image search: [Google]
1448415209138.gif
2MB, 256x288px
>>26304268
Fellow swede here.

just learn to run, society doesn't give a fuck about troublesome gangs and the best to do is just avoid them for now and you should get to this point eventually >>26304318

I know this advice sucks but honestly there is nothing you can do that wont fire back at you. I really wish I would have put a knife in the gut of one of the guys who haunted me back in school but that would only have put me in problem and not for him, and if you are 18+ you are permanently fucked as well.

>>26304381
if you do this they will just stab you in return, if you get a gun and they have one you will get shot.

if you want to improve your odds then take hand-to-hand classes and only move around outside during local rush hours
>>
>>26302185
Why would the cops put a drill through your teeth?
>>
>>26304268
So you're some arab refugee.
Just pay what you owe and take the ass beating.
>>
File: 1454598773017.png (73KB, 201x226px) Image search: [Google]
1454598773017.png
73KB, 201x226px
Are you mudslime or nigger? If so, just let them kill you.
If white, call the police for fuck's sake.
>>
>>26302185
I got a cartel member sent to prison back when I worked in a rehab clinic and he escaped. I know he's gonna come after me someday
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.