[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Fembots
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 36
Fembots, I know most of you are liberals, but is there anything about the modern world that depresses you?

Is there anything about the past you think you'd prefer?
>>
>>26302144
I'm not a liberal. A lot of things about the modern world depress me but the one thing that hurts me the most is that men today are low testosterone beta boys, I want a man who will be the head of my home, not some weak immature kid.
>>
It's not acceptable/forced to wear dresses and girly clothes everyday. That's pretty much it. Nothing else before 1980 seems appealing to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x358) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x358
All the past.
>>
>>26302243
Women today have so many benefits in comparison with past.
>>
>>26302243
The 1950s were degenerate. Not even meme'ing, there's a reason the chaos of the 1960s came just a single decade after.

Get on my level.
>>
>>26302144
Not a liberal, but one of the things that depresses me most is that you get weird looks if you go out in a long skirt and blouse. It's as if it's not the norm anymore to dress up nicely. If you wear short shorts or a miniskirt no one bats an eye, but people question modest clothing.
>>
>>26302288
This. I despise immodest clothing and I love wearing midi dresses and skirts but they bring too much attention.
>>
>>26302228
You know you can wear dresses and girly clothes everyday, right? The only thing that's changed is that you don't have to.
>>
>>26302218
what's the matter roastie?
I thought you wanted to be a strong independent womyn and being able to a wageslave just like men?
>>
>>26302144
women don't care at all about anything other than the group consensus.

That was the consensus then, they liked it.
>>
>>26302342
Look at >>26302288 and also >>26302321
It's impossible to dress appropriately and girly without drawing excess attention. I've even been questioned on why I wear long skirts.
>>
File: 1439190820247.jpg (57 KB, 390x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439190820247.jpg
57 KB, 390x500
Everything. I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin and I've never smoked or drinked or been to a bar or club or worn make-up or shown much skin in public. This is considered weird and boring now adays.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 480x403) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 480x403
>>26302342
These days you'd definately get weird looks going out fully dressed up. Plus, since there is no social expectation to do so I just get lazy and wear the same thing everyday.
>>
>Women used to respect their parents
>Women used to love their fathers
>If a man beat her, the woman's family (usually brothers) would get involved and give the guy a kicking, these days you'll be lucky if a 16 year old girl's family gets involved if her nigger boyfriend is abusing her because "it's her choice"
>Porn and sexual imagery was kept confined to certain areas of town, it was not mainstreamed (modern pornography)
>It was not normal for women to have dozens of partners upon marriage
>Interracial marriage was frowned upon or outright outlawed
>Women actually had real extended social circles and extended families who would help them out
>They had real, productive hobbies (knitting, sewing, cooking, gardening)
>>
>>26302288
do you have an american southern accent
>>
>>26302367
Not quite. I'd want my husband to provide for my family, depend on him, as it should be. I'd be fine with wageslaving half time, enough to improve our lifestyle and enough to spend time with my children.
>>
>>26302430
>thinks all women in the Victorian era were rich aristocrats
>>
>>26302467
>Russian painting
>Victorian

You aren't even white, fug off.
>>
>>26302288
Why are you even here you filthy whore?
There are cocks to be sucked. That's all you're good for
>>
>>26302288
Will you marry me?

This is for the robot.
>>
>>26302499
There's no rule barring women from any board.

>>26302437
Unfortunately no.

>>26302524
You'd have to ask my father for permission first.
>>
>>26302524
You're not a chad. Give up cuckie
>>
>>26302275
and yet theyre also less happy now than they were then
back then they may have been bored but they were content
>>
>>26302495
if you were around back then you'd be poor and dying of some kind of std. You wouldn't even be able to breathe the same air as a woman like that.
>>
>>26302553
Can you ask your father to come to the computer for a second?
>>
>genuinely feel depressed about the things caused by normies who deify personal choice and "the will of the people"
>90% of the people who feel this way hate your race
>you're a coon to your own race for thinking this way

j u s t
>>
>>26302558
>back then they may have been bored but they were content

No, people in the past were a lot less bored. There was always something to be done in terms of productive, non-alienated labor and the little entertainment they had, like serialized novels or full novels, they treasured and could experience a lot more intimately because their minds hadn't been dulled with instant gratification, mass sensory stimulation stuff like video games.

Most modern people can't even read a pulpy fantasy novel.
>>
I hate the fact that TR-8R is being pushed as the main meemee name for that melee stormtrooper instead of TR8-0R which was the original and makes more sense visually. It was literally one faggot that decided to fuck with it and now its forced everywhere, disgusting.
>>
>>26302585
A good try, but I'm not looking to date a stranger online.
>>
>>26302558
Suure, domestic abuse was also common thing. It's not like nowadays someone touches your hair and SJW's comes into your help.
>>
>>26302594
feminism came about because of boredom though, the few women that were unable to find a partner stirred up the rest of the women who simply joined in out of novelty
>>
>>26302553
I am a female huur huur look at me. Aww bois i am soo tratitional i swear.

You little whore. I would make another hole in you and fuck it .
>>
>>26302576
>dying of some kind of STD

Unlikely. Promiscuous sex wasn't the norm.

>poor

So what? I wouldn't have some point of reference in my head about the future 300 years from now. And technological change for the better doesn't imply social change for the better, that's the point here.

>>26302586
>90% of the people who feel this way hate your race
>you're a coon to your own race for thinking this way

What race are you? Are you saying 90% of the people who _agree_ with you hate your race?
>>
>>26302558
that's because women need a leader in their life(husband)
>>
>>26302633
I'm not looking to date though, I want to marry you because you are perfect.

you are white arent you?
>>
>>26302651
Here's your (You), I'm not going to indulge you any further if you don't want to have an actual conversation.
>>
>>26302586

if you get butthurt about other peoples personal choices it's because you're not strong enough to make your own
>>
>>26302661
The women you're describing are wealthy upper class women. You would have never had access to these women.

The women in your league would have been nothing like this.
>>
>>26302639
>domestic abuse was also common thing

Where did you get your information from on this matter?

As far as I'm aware we have no statistics from before the 1960s or so. So I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're impressions come from pop culture presentations of the past, movies and TV shows primarily. Do you not accept that these could be wrong, or could be purposefully pushing an image of the past that is negative to alienate people from it?
>>
>>26302688
>you're describing are wealthy upper class women

No they aren't. My great grandmother wasn't a wealthy upper class woman and she was illustrative of everything I listed, with the exception of the abusive husband.
>>
>>26302679
I am not. Which I'm guessing is your cue to look elsewhere.
>>
>>26302681
Like i would treat a cum bucket as a human being. You have no soul and the only thing on your mind is childless fun and lots of cocks.

I hope you get raped and killed. I hope someone bashes your skull in while he is raping you.
>>
>>26302715
Yeah, nevermind.
>>
>>26302724
>WHY DIDNT YOU LOVE ME MOMMY?!?!?!?! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!
>>
>>26302694
I live in rural area therefore i see plenty examples of "old" behavior. I'm not pushing image as past being negative or wrong but if i'd be woman i'd stay the hell away from thoughts about living in the past. Maybe you live in a big city and that's acceptable.
>>
the average woman is a herd animal. she doesn't care what she's doing as long as she's socially validated for it.
>>
>>26302758
My mother is a whore. All women are.
>>
>>26302763
Any woman who says she wants to go back to the past is just a "le not like other girls" lazy whore
>>
>>26302218
>not wanting a low test beta boy

i'm a conservative myself but there's nothing better than bossing around a cute little beta boy tb h
>>
>>26302763
>implying I wouldn't love my husband to boss me around and slap the shit out of me when I make mistakes

Sure buddy
>>
>>26302639
>Suure, domestic abuse was also common thing.
id really like to know where the fuck people like you get your ideas from
do you have any statistics to back up your claim

even in the medieval European world you could get stoned for rape
>>
File: 234523453.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
234523453.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>26302763
>I live in rural area therefore i see plenty examples of "old" behavior.
so in other words your claim is total bullshit and anecdotal

fucking kill yourself shithead
>>
>>26302782

You universalize your mothers behavior as a coping mechanism to avoid the fact that she's just an exceptionally bad person.
>>
>>26302763
>I live in rural area therefore i see plenty examples of "old" behavior.
rural= old
>im retarded! :)
id be suprised if you even dress yourself at this point
>>
File: Jihadi-John.jpg (16 KB, 615x409) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jihadi-John.jpg
16 KB, 615x409
I would love to live in the 50's

Imagine how easy it would be to kill someone back then and get away with it. Unless someone saw you and you were to be caught red handed you could keep doing it.

Even if the authorities had a description of you they would struggle to capture you if you were on a run.
>>
>>26302855
>to avoid the fact that she's just an exceptionally bad person.
typical liberal armchair psychologist

usually when you call someone a whore that means you dont like them and that they are bad
>>
>>26302810
I want to submit to my husband and let him lead me, I want to be bossed around t b h
>>
>>26302917
>aka I'm lazy and don't want to work
>>
>>26302898
Clean-up rates were actually higher back then, and violent crime way lower.
>>
>>26302917
Ofcourse you do. Baaa baaaa
>>
>>26302810
>bossing around a cute little beta boy
Where's the kick in that?
>>
File: 3452345.jpg (91 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3452345.jpg
91 KB, 800x800
>>26302898
>living in the 50s
>all the girls are white cute and blond
>girls have a lower percentage of being obese
>somewhat less slutty
>nobody pays attention to nigger culture
where do i fucking sign
>>
File: 1454519941002.jpg (339 KB, 595x793) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454519941002.jpg
339 KB, 595x793
Many things depress me about the modern world.

But in particular, it depresses me how few dominant women there actually are. Sure, bossy bitches are dime in a dozen, but will become submissive once Chad puts them in their place. Then they just become wastoids and baby mamas, and become a drain on society. They're pathetic, and can hardly take care of themselves.A lot of men are like this too, but of women, it's almost guaranteed that they'll become like this.
>>
So what I'm gathering from this thread is men want to be beta providers and take care of women?
>>
>>26302929
>implying I wouldn't keep my house exceptionally clean
>implying I wouldn't have a beautiful garden to take care of
>implying I wouldn't cook delicious and nutritious meals for my family
>implying I wouldn't wake up earlier than everyone in my house to iron their clothes and cook them breakfast

Plus, I'd work half time if my husband tells me too.
>>
>>26302958
Dominant women and Submissive men should be very small percentage of population, so it's not common to meet nowadays.
>>
>>26302958
I like the way everyone pokes fun at these old government-issued propaganda pieces for how corny and preachy they were when in reality they were absolutely right.

Yes, rock music was degenerate. Deal with it and move on.
>>
>be black
>work at a nursing home
>always feel super awkward when patients start telling me that the 40s-50s were a better time
>I just giggle and say "heh yea I bet"
>>
>>26303002
You're describing my mom . That's pretty rare.
>>
>>26303002
All that is easy compared to having to get up at 6am and slabs at work until 5pm. You want to sit at home and have fun while you're husbands goes out and does the actual work. You're a lazy whore.
>>
>>26302384

It's really sad that those are considered red flags, but at the same time it makes it somewhat easier for a guy like me to spot the sloots a mile away.
>>
>>26302218
Pretty much the only place you'll find guys like that is in Fundamentalist Protestant, Catholic, and Orthodox churches
Stay out of mine if you aren't Catholic though
>>
>>26303021
Do you have any stories of how great yesteryear was? Old people stories are fine too.
>>
>>26303021
You can't expect white people to always empathize with you first above their own interests. If you lived in a society of your own you wouldn't have these problems and neither would we.
>>
>>26302144
the treatment of boys at a young age depresses me. My sister is a teacher and though she doesn't mean to she has some inherit bias against boys. boys like to build and create things, but they're told to be more caring and sensitive. they aren't allowed to express themselves the way they want to and it's sad to see.
>>
>>26303085
Oh shut the fuck up you idiot
>>
>>26303102
witty retort mate
>>
>>26303101
dont forget that these boys get ADHD diagnosis for nothing and they get pumped by ritalin which fucks them up.
>>
>>26303102
It's a fact. Multiracial societies lead to conflict.
>>
>>26303085
I don't expect them to do anything. read more.
>>
>>26303085
>You can't expect white people to always empathize with you first above their own interests.
i bet you seriously believe that you arent racist either
you probably go around scolding whites and telling them how privileged they are too

get fucking bent cunt
drink some bleach
>>
>>26303150
>i bet you seriously believe that you arent racist either

Wut? I'm a white racial nationalist.
>>
>>26303078
Yes, a lot of the women were secret whores who cheated on their husbands constantly. Their husbands are dead and their minds are gone so they don't give a damn about sharing this info.
>>
A few days ago I took acid for my birthday and had a realization that I had totally lost my innocence and it made me sad. The past isn't the answer, but I need to get out of the city back to where I came from, try and re-find God, and become salt of the earth again.
I don't now if I can though. Once innocence is gone you can never truly get it back. And no good Christian man would probably touch me at this point.
>>
>>26303135
Yeah that too. Good point.
>>
>>26303163
>Wut? I'm a white racial nationalist.
hm
guess i interpreted that wrong
reading that i thought you were nonwhite
>>
>>26303189
im sure you could find a muslim man to touch you
>>
>>26303189
>I took acid for my birthday and had a realization that I had totally lost my innocence and it made me sad.

How many men have had you?

Have you had sex with non-white men?
>>
>>26303181
you probably work with pieces of shit
thats why theyre dumped there in the first place, that or their kids are assholes
>>
>>26303189
ill touch you bby
im not christian, but i can show you some new sacraments
>>
>>26302945
Jazz was still popular in music and in all fairness jazz is about the highest peak of music.
And not to mention the emerging rock n roll!!!!
>>
>>26303212
even if he werent white the sentiment holds true, if we werent trying to force different cultures together so harshly then we would have far fewer race related issues
bar muslims from europe, bar blacks from white countries and vice versa then everything is fine
>>
>>26303245
Most old white people are dumped at nursing homes. Men die earlier than women so most of my patients are women.

They seemed to be happier in the past but they were still whores, they also hit on me constantly. They probably wouldve enjoyed some bbc in their youth.
>>
>>26303189
>And no good Christian man would probably touch me at this point.
Meh. I would if you'd repented
St. Paul killed hundreds of Christians and he's one of the greatest saints. I genuinely believe in the redemption of man.
>>
>>26303063
I'm a Catholic and I'm having trouble finding a man like that.

>>26303043
Yes whatever, go find a manly gf who wants to be strong and independent and will put her career over you, not to mention she'll cheat on you with her boss to get ascended

>>26303036
Sounds like a great mom
>>
>>26303290
>they also hit on me constantly. They probably wouldve enjoyed some bbc in their youth.

They're 75+ year old people dude. They're happier for any male attention. Turn your pornified mind off.
>>
>>26302384
You're all right in my book
>>
>>26303287
>in all fairness jazz is about the highest peak of music.

LOL. Absolute pleb.

>>26303189
Where's your dad in all of this?
>>
>>26303320
>I'm a Catholic and I'm having trouble finding a man like that.
Go to traditional Catholic churches. Find the closest FSSP parish to you. It's hard to find traditional men and women nowadays femanon.
>>
>>26303327
We have male patients too. There was a husband and wife here, the wife died first. He was so relieved that she was dead, then he started dating another elderly woman. (Yes the elderly do date here)
>>
>>26302715
black, asian , indian?
>>
>>26303353
>LOL. Absolute pleb
What kinda music do you like man?

I just like the way jazz makes me feel.
But i get why someone might not like it
>>
>>26303135

and dont forget they're circumcised at birth
>>
>>26303231
I've been with 6 men and a woman and no non-whites. That doesn't sound that bad, but I've also spent most of the past 5 years drinking and doing drugs. I'm covered in tattoos, which I don't think is inherently a problem, but many conservative people have a problem with it.
>>26303308
True. Thanks anon.
>>26303353
I don't have a dad.
>>
>>26303287
>BLAH BLAH BLAH JAZZ BLAH BLAH BLAH PEOPLE REEEAAALLLY ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT NIGGERS
sure senpai
sure they did
>muh jass iz all black people
im not sure blacks invented anything, and it wouldnt suprise me if they didnt invent that either

but that aside
its obvious blacks were not at the center of white American culture, painfully obvious. all you have to do is watch any tv show from the 50s to figure that out
>>26303288
how i read that was "dont expect whites to empathize with you [because theyre inherently less compassionate]"

ive been hearing blacks expose this "whites are inherently more evil" crap alot recently so thats how i kinda read it my mistake
>>26303363
like i said
pieces of shit
>>
>traditional women think cooking and cleaning is hard
>>
>>26303422
>I'm covered in tattoos,
found the whore

let me guess: birds, anchor, stars, inspirational words
>>
>>26303320
>Sounds like a great mom
Oh yeah, she's pretty much what you want to be (atleast in personality wise). Too bad she was abandoned by her real mother and later raised by step-mother her dad was with her all the time, maybe that's why she isnt that much of "modern" women
>>
>>26303357
It is hard, thanks for the advice
>>
File: St. Mary of Egypt.jpg (85 KB, 348x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
St. Mary of Egypt.jpg
85 KB, 348x500
>>26303422
>True. Thanks anon.
No problem anon
Good luck in your quest to re-find God
Just remember there's always been people who were worse than you that found the light of Christ
>>
>>26303287
>is about the highest peak of music.
kill. your. self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3MiETaBSnc
>>
File: comfy.jpg (30 KB, 450x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
comfy.jpg
30 KB, 450x600
>>26303320
>mfw my gf works and I sit at home doing nothing all day but she isnt bossy or career obsessed
>>
>>26303436
White mainstream music is boring. Which is why black cultural took over. Soul train had higher ratings than American band stand.
>>
>>26303478
>It is hard, thanks for the advice
Always happy to help a sister or brother in Christ
>>
File: 1426574076530.jpg (101 KB, 900x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426574076530.jpg
101 KB, 900x900
Social media really depresses me.

The fact that you have to have an online presence or else you're a fucking weirdo kills me. I hate using Facebook and Twitter or whatever because I hate talking to people 24/7. I'm one of those people that never goes anywhere on the weekends or after class, just straight home. It's impossible to make friends this way.

And now shit like LinkedIn exists where potential employers look for "healthy" online presence? FUCK OFF, the fucking jews probably did this to me.
>>
>>26303422
> I'm covered in tattoos, which I don't think is inherently a problem, but many conservative people have a problem with it
You reap what you sow but please spare your future bf of talk - "My past doesnt matter, now i'm redeemed"
>>
>>26302144
I'm definitely not a liberal. I absolutely hate the social justice warriors and most feminists (some are alright but I'm against feminism as a whole)
>>
>>26302144
I'm not a liberal either. Pretty much everything depresses me about the modern world. I absolutely hate the way women of today act.
I do not want to see your ass in yoga pants, please wear something conservative.
I miss the way it was more common for women to have reading circles, knitting circles, and small hobby circles.
I hate how if you go out dressed nicely you get laughed and pointed at. I hate how the only thing most females do for fun is shopping and clubbing.
Most females are going to be stay at home moms anyway. I just wish our traditional values were still the same as the past.
>>
>>26303436
yeah hebrew israelites and over black supremacists have been growing in number of late
i for one welcome them to instigate a race war
>>
>>26303490
That shit isn't rhythymic enough. It's also too predictable.

https://youtu.be/pCD2tzfdgTE
>>
>>26303422
How old are you? 6 isn't actually too bad given what I was expecting.

>I don't have a dad.

Poor girl. Absent fathers are a huge problem.

Have you tried kicking the habit with regards to drugs?
>>
>>26303512
>White mainstream music is boring
black mainstream music is annoying
im sorry your autism cant handle anything intellectual
fucking retard
whites invented modern music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0gHTNJVFtA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whFUUFo1eXQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxHkLdQy5f0

take a music class senpai
might learn something.
>>
>>26303512
>When Blacks are overrepresented: "It's because of the market, blacks are just superior at X!"
>When Whites are overrepresented: "It's because of phantom discrimination and white privilege."

Seeing the problem yet?
>>
>>26303615
It's boring which is why it isn't popular. People like things that are fun and exciting because it helps them escape from reality. That's why the drakes and Rihanna's are so popular.
>>
>>26303555
>I miss the way it was more common for women to have reading circles, knitting circles, and small hobby circles.

Perhaps you and a few other femanons could form some sort of conservative femanon book-reading club circle?
>>
>>26303647

Fembot here. I'd love this, I already chat to a few girls I met on /pol/ and they're lovely. Much nicer than the trash on /cgl/ I used to keep in contact with.
>>
>>26303245
You think women spent WW I and WW II quietly waiting for their boyfriends' or husbands' return? You think G.I.s were chaste when they saved cities full of European prostitutes? Do you seriously believe that people in the fifties didn't have shot gun weddings? Stop looking at the past with rose colored glasses. People were always degenerate. The only difference between then and now is the lack of consequences. Now we have birth control pills, plan b, abortion, feminism which merely reveal the true extent of our degeneracy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_John_letter
http://www.oldmagazinearticles.com/sex_during_WW2
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6592449
>>
>>26303634
>popular
>good

Pop music is simpleistic because non-musicians don't have the mental ability to follow very many rhythyms and phrases at the same time. That's why they find much of more complex music to be more boring- because they are incapible of remembering more than a few chords and a melody.
>>
>>26303599
>rhythymic enough
a meaningless nonterm normie critique
cute!
babies first musical interests i see!

>its to predictable
you have down syndrome
im certain of it now

thats the point of music: predictability, have you ever heard random music? it sounds retarded. go listen to static if you want random music you shithead
>>
>>26303691
>People were always degenerate.

Right, but it's not binary. The scale of the degeneracy was undoubtedly a lot smaller. To understand this you need only see how common it was even in a relatively degenerate period like the 1950s for women to be virgins upon marriage compared to today.
>>
>>26302144
i thought the OP was a woman stroking a giant white monsters face with his tongue hanging out. Turns out its just a baby.
>>
>>26303732
If you want predictability you would really like 90s country.
>>
>>26303717
I didnt say it was good, I said it is fun and exciting.
going to a club, getting reckt and drinking/ doing drugs while shaking their ass to some drake is more exciting than sitting at home and listening to classical. actually sitting at home listening to classical would just make them think even more about how miserable they are.
>>
>>26303634
>It's boring which is why it isn't popular
>good
>popular
yes this definately must be babies first!
babies first musical tastes, and babies first critical thinking, how cute!
>People like things that are fun and exciting
lol dude do you even read the things you fucking type

what the fuck does that have to do with anything
exciting is your own perception
i think Mendelssohn is much more exciting than any jazz album you can show me

>it helps them escape from reality
lol this isnt an argument
whats your fucking point

too autistic to string two ideas together
>>
I think hook up culture is weird and I don't understand how girls can have sex with people they're not in a relationship with.
>>
>>26303769
I prefer actually exciting music to boring club music like jump and hip hop. The reason that jump and modern club hip hop is popular in parties is because it requires the least skill to dance to of any dance music.

https://youtu.be/pCD2tzfdgTE
>>
>>26303647
That would be nice. It wouldn't be as fun as chatting over tea and snacks in real life though.
>>26303672
Email my throwaway with your skype/contact info? [email protected] Maybe some of the females from /pol/ will want to join in.
>>
>>26303794
I didnt say it was good. I said black music is more popular because it is exciting and fun to listen to.

it makes people get hype and want to dance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp0Cy2tf1mM
>>
>>26303794
You need to work on your rhetoric. He's a lot less autistic than a classical music fedora tipper. You probably can't even play, sing, or dance.
>>
>>26303832
Not him but the term you're looking for is "rhythmic". Black music places a greater premium on ryhthm, white music on harmony. Rhythm appeals to baser instinct, which explains the mass appeal - it's also a lot easier to achieve since "good rhythm" can quite literally be someone just using a pre-sampled beat they got off of Logic Pro.
>>
>>26303832
Fucked thqt link up

meant this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbq9lAh1P8k&sns=em
>>
>>26303755
k
music is premised on some degree of predictability though senpai.
>>26303691
>You think women spent WW I and WW II quietly waiting for their boyfriends' or husbands' return?
its like you cant even understand what i fucking typed

yes i know that shithead

they
were
assholes


>stop looking at the past with rose colored glasses.
why do you think i am
why do you believe that the past cannot be better
common sense should tell you in some circumstances for some people it was
19th century paris is better than modern paris
1950s america was in many cases better than modern america, just not for nigs, or fags

>People were always degenerate
yea and?
society shamed them more however which at least made then try to be discrete
>>
>>26303813
Yeah but the majority of people would disagree with you.


also, hip hop dancing is cool. no one wants to see some cheesy old white men dancing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOpmLy8S7Ys
>>
>>26303862
I don't think you know what you're talking about. Rhythym and melody can be combined. Basic hip hop doesn't have good rhythym, but it has an easily dancable one. >>26303874 This has both good rhythym and melody.
>>
>>26303923
Electrohouse and funk are both superior to dance to.

https://youtu.be/bB532Lk8U24
>>
File: rk9.jpg (67 KB, 780x796) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rk9.jpg
67 KB, 780x796
Women are supposed to run the household and men are supposed to hunt and gather. They bring in resources, we arrange and keep the hearth. That's how it's supposed to be. That's what men and women evolved to do for millions of years. That's how I like it. Keeping the home is a vital role, and shouldn't be scoffed at. Now that there's nobody keeping a healthy home, we're all neurotic and underdeveloped and confused. Women should be respected for what we are, we shouldn't have to act like men in order to get respect.

If there were fewer women in the workplace (not none, it's fine that some women choose to do that, women who can't get husbands shouldn't be forced to starve) then individuals who remained in the workforce would be paid more, and our society would be more healthy and community-based. Children would grow up in a more positive environment. Marriage would actually be a partnership, rather than a source of financial strife and competition. In our modern internet society women could become very educated from the home, in ways that would benefit themselves, their family, and their community.

But no, we're forced into an underpaid and overpeople'd workforce where we all have to slave for barely any money, and if we don't play that game then we're seen as subhuman.
>>
>>26303848
>You need to work on your rhetoric
please explain
>He's a lot less autistic than a classical music fedora tipper.
im challenging his arguments not his tastes, which is the exact opposite of what he did.
>>26303832
>I said black music is more popular because it is exciting and fun to listen to
this isnt an argument, for anything
fun for you
definitely not for me
>>
>>26303936
>I don't think you know what you're talking about.

No, that's you. You have no understanding of music theory m8. I don't think you even know what these terms actually refer to.

>Rhythym and melody can be combined.

Yes, and? In black popular music it barely ever is. There's certainly nothing like elaborate counterpoint in most black music.

>Basic hip hop doesn't have good rhythym

What is "advanced" hip hop? lol. Shit like Nas? Literal "we wuz kingz" crap?
>>
>>26303974
10/10 post imo
>>
>>26303974
Beautifully put
>>
>>26302144
I wish that public hangings were legal, the crime rate wouldn't be so high as it is now. I wish that the nazis won so that Europe could be all white and have strong, healthy, and good looking people inhabiting the countries.
>>
>>26303995
Do I need to explain how rap works to you? It's about the rhyme pattern in each bar. Think of it as though it were a percissionist on top of the drum kit. Basic hip hop is the garbage they play at clubs now days. Yes, Nas does have a very good rhythym in his rap.
>>
>>26303982
Im not arguing that it is good, im arguing that it is more popular, which is a fact.
>>
File: Nas_-_I_Am....jpg (78 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nas_-_I_Am....jpg
78 KB, 300x300
>>26304050
>Yes, Nas does have a very good rhythym in his rap.

WE
>>
>>26302144
Jazz. It'd be great to hear some great non-degenerate music around.
>>
>>26304045
>I wish that the nazis won
How's that hand over fist deficit economy of theirs :^)
Nazis were absolute shit economically and only retards think otherwise
>>
>>26303974
Except that this lifestyle could, at earliest, emerge during the Neolithic. Surviving hunter-gather groups do not stay in one place long enough to have a "hearth" and they certainly can't afford to have half their workforce sitting around doing fuck-all.
>>
>>26304064
I'm not talking about lyrics here, mi muchacho.

Tell me, can you dance?
>>
File: rk9.jpg (8 KB, 156x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rk9.jpg
8 KB, 156x200
>>26302782
Do you think that if you shout your issues loudly enough and with enough vulgarity that they'll become something that other people actually give a shit about?
>>
>>26304055
>im arguing that it is more popular
in what sense?
dont see what this has to do with anything though
>>
>>26304069
>Nazis were absolute shit economically and only retards think otherwise

t. lolbert who probably believes in some impending "chinese economic collapse" too
>>
>>26303737
Even if more women were virgins on their wedding night that was only because they were afraid of getting pregnant and becoming single mothers at a time when there wasn't as much welfare. As women showed when the birth control pill was introduced, their natural inclination is to whore it up.

>>26303902
People back then were simply restrained by insufficient technological development and social pressure due the conditions of the time. Once the conditions changed because of WW 1 and 2 they took every opportunity to engage in degeneracy. Once pregnancy was no longer a hazard of sex, fornication and promiscuity flourished.
>>
>>26304045
are you a woman?
will you marry me?
>>
>>26304078
>t. retard who believes in a marxian version of pre-history

There are nomadic hunter-gatherer groups (Turkic tribes, Xiongnu, Mongolians) who existed well up until the period written records emerged in great quantities, we know for a fact they had a similar attitude to sexual division of labor.
>>
>>26304090
how does it not have anything to do with what i said?my original point was that it is more popular.

>in what sense?
take a look at music sales for yourself
>>
>>26304093
Nice argument
Hitler did absolutely nothing other than borrow money and completely deplete Germany's gold reserves to by resources for war
>>
>>26304135
>Hitler did absolutely nothing other than borrow money

So what? Strategically directed credit is literally how Japan operated and became the greatest advanced manufacturer on earth. Successful economies are built around government controlled banks and credit, not stock markets.
>>
>>26304097
>People back then were simply restrained by insufficient technological development and social pressure due the conditions of the time.
how verbose
>Once the conditions changed because of WW 1 and 2 they took every opportunity to engage in degeneracy
actually thats not really true
there's a lot of evidence to suggest that the youth of the 1950s where in many ways much more conservative than their parents

but whats your point anyway?
that people have an innate degeneracy as a whole? no fucking shit retard. my point was that the culture of the 50s told people that shit was bad

but you wont read this
you'll just keep ranting about something i agree with you on
>>
>>26303555
I wish we still had reading circles, knitting circles, etc. as well. I tried to join a book club a few years ago and it was terrible. There were just 5 douchebags ruining it for everyone else by spouting off sophistry. Like yeah, we get it, you have a BA in Lit. What an accomplishment. Too bad you have no other outlet to pour your bullshit into because you have no job, and so you have to inflict it on us.

I want a social group of women to read and sew and hang out with while my husband makes more money than he's making now because the competition in the work force would be sliced down by almost half if women weren't trying to be men.
>>
>>26304120
>take a look at music sales for yourself
theres plenty of whites who match them, and plenty of foreign artists who do to
infact that asian shit might even sell better
>my original point was that it is more popular
which is a stupid subjective and meaningless point to make
>>
>>26304159
>So what?
jesus christ
>how Japan
They're shit m8
And Japan didn't waste it all on resources and military manufacturing
>>
>>26304186
When are you going to have your first child?
>>
>>26304223
>jesus christ

Yes, so what? As I already explained, window guidance was how the Japanese economy was built.

>They're shit m8

Japan's capital intensive manufacturing blows America's out of the water, and Germany's too. Do you really want to get into an argument about this?
>>
>>26304214
If you can't dance then you have a poor sense of rhythym and shouldn't speak on the subject. You're partially deaf to an entire aspect of music.

Tell me, could you play multiple drum patterns the first time you tried? I could, but that's because I have a strong ear for rhythym.
>>
>>26304214
Many Asian artists have tried to break into the American music industry. All failed.
>>
>>26304078
Sexual division of labor doesn't have to be "I make money, you make money, we both struggle in the same way." Before women entered the workforce in the mid-20th century, they still worked. They raised children and kept a healthy home.

If the workforce wasn't so overpopulated by women, then men would make more money. Women would actually have the time to raise strong, smart, healthy children who don't grow up to become NEETs/thugs/sluts/anxiety cases. Society as a whole would prosper.
>>
>>26302144
Why the fuck would you assume most of us are liberals? Most femanons have an immense hatred of SJWs and libtards, this isn't tumblr
>>
>>26302144
I wish i could live in past. Atleast women stuck with you in hard times, now even if slightest difficulty arises they run off.
>>
File: art.png (144 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
art.png
144 KB, 1152x648
>>26304265
>If you can't dance then you have a poor sense of rhythym and shouldn't speak on the subject.
this is art i made, its probably one of the best art pieces the world has ever seen.

if you cant paint then you have a poor sense of art, and shouldnt speak on the subject. youre partially deaf to an entire aspect of art.

tell me could you even get basic anatomy down the first time you tried? I could, but thats because i have a strong sense of perspective
>>
>>26304311
>thugs

Implying black men ever took care of their families
>>
>>26304119
So the general consensus among anthropologists and archeologists is a Jewish lie, eh? And the observations we've made of women working among uncontacted peoples were also fabricated by the Jews? But written records of the Mongolians, who lived a totally different lifestyle, those are reliable.
>>
>>26304348
So you can't dance then?

How did I already know?
>>
>>26304277
>any Asian artists have tried to break into the American music industry
that wasnt what i meant

i was talking about the total number of albums sold globally.
i was just trying to show that there is a level of subjectivity to his notion of "popular"
>>
>>26304231
We have to wage-cuck it (both of us, because that's the world we live in) for another 3-5 years before we can put a 60% downpayment on a house in a developing neighborhood. Once we've secured this level of stability, we can start having kids. I'll be 33 by then, which is too fucking old for me. Apparently once you're out of your 20s, the chances of having a kid with developmental disorders skyrockets. That's another reason why I hate our current social state, men AND women who value family are shit on and everything is so fucking expensive.
>>
>>26304372
so you cant paint then?

how did i already know?

lol m8 are you really this dense
>>
It's not just women that have problems now days.

I would love to be a good wife and mother in a Christian home. But in order to have a happy Christian home I need a good God-fearing man. One who:
> doesn't drink
> puts his family ahead of him
> doesn't do drugs or smoke
> is a good role model
> can financially provide for his family
> isn't mentally ill
> doesn't have anger or behavioral problems
> is a God-fearing Christian
> wants his wife to to homeschool his kids
> wants to live close enough to the cities that you can travel there for work but far enough to be away from their corrupt influence


The modern man is none of those things. The modern man smokes weed and/or drinks. The modern man wants his woman to work too. The modern man doesn't believe in marriage. The modern man comes from a broken home and has developed mental problems as a result.

I'm not saying modern women have issues too. But don't pretend you are pure and free from issues. Men are the leaders of the family and women have followed.
>>
>>26304368
>general consensus

[citation needed]
>>
>>26304313
You get mad when we call you out for race mixing, that's why I assume it.

You can't be a real conservative if you mix.

>>26304447
>But don't pretend you are pure and free from issues.

I never have.
>>
File: feel-on-the-beach.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feel-on-the-beach.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
>>26304447
> can financially provide for his family
Someday
>>
>>26303357
Not enough Chads. She still wants her tall, rich, charismatic, popular prince like anyway else. She'd have no problem finding an average looking traditional guy otherwise.

Personality comes second to her.
>>
>>26304407
Painting requires supplies. It's not as rudimentary as knowing how to count in motion. I didn't ask if you did jazz tap, I asked if you could dance. Let me clarify.

Can you dance in front of people without fear of ridicule?

Let's clarify one more time. Did you do the copy of the Picasso man with glasses upside down well the frist time in art class? That's comparable to playing drum patterns without any prior experience.

In both cases your base ability in the subject is measured. If you couldn't copy the man with glasses then there is little hope for you as an artist because you have poor spacial intelligence and comparably if you can't dance or play a basic drum pattern then there is little hope for you to be a dancer or drummer because you have poor rhythymic intelligence.
>>
>>26304447
>The modern man doesn't believe in marriage
You perfectly know why modern man doesnt believe in it.
>The modern man wants his woman to work too
Due to increasing low T males, there's increasing number of dominant women. Some one has to take the power gap.
>>
>>26304510
It's entirely possible for her to find a traditional Chad
>>
>>26304496
Meh. I'm against race mixing too though. It's not just roasties who are getting defensive, it's also trolls and niggers posting.
>>
>>26304496
>You can't be a real conservative if you mix.
I'd go gay for Sowell t.b.h
>>
>>26302218
You don't get shit unless you're a virgin.
>>
a site where porn is posted, school shooters grow here, people talk about their poo fetishes and yet here you all are, on this site, trying to pretend youre pure minded conservative people.

these same roasties in this thread, talking about they want a conservative man have probably posted nudes here and or shared nudes with other 4chan anons.
>>
>>26304665
>why doesn't everyone think exactly like me ;_;
>they have to be faking it ;_;
>>
>>26303974
It's not how it's supposed to be that's how it had to be. Keeping women in domesticity was a convenient way of getting chores done while keeping them out of danger so they could birth children. Now that there isn't the need for a large workforce and household chores are not laborious there is no point in traditionalism.
>>
>>26304665
Hell, most of the stormfags in this thread have posted nudes in gay threads on /soc/. looking for even a little bit of positive attention.
>>
>>26304447
>I want a perfect man and I won't take anything less
Disgusting.
>>
>>26304530
i mean this sincerely when i say you are one of the dumbest posters i have seen on the internet.
you really are.

>Can you dance in front of people without fear of ridicule?
this is just fucking ad hoc
completely

because a socially anxious person couldnt understand rythm amirite?
lol

stop posting please
im begging you, youre so dumb

>That's comparable to playing drum patterns without any prior experience.
not at all.
>>26304530
>then there is little hope for you as an artist because you have poor spacial intelligence
not really. thats not really the point of the exercise. im sure i did bad on that when i first started. its supposed to help you move away from symbol drawing, and not to be any measurement of your "spacial intelligence" id say theres too many variables for it to be any real measure of that ability.

but the point is youre using an ad hominem to make yourself immune to criticism
its really silly.
>>
>>26304506
If you don't live in California or NYC and live in the country it can be doable

>>26304537
I don't care what your reason is. If don't believe in marriage, then we can't be together. A sexual relationship before marriage is a sin.

It's not about a power gap. It's feminism and a shitty economy. Most women don't want to work but HAVE to.
>>
>>26304665
>school shooters grow here
cool meme bro
too bad it has no basis in reality
>>
>>26304697
How can you be on a site like 4chan while being a conservative christian?the content on here is mostly degenerate. you jerk off to your tranny porn then read the bible?idgi
>>
>>26304727
>it can be doable
I guess
I'd prefer better for my kids than a dad at some shit mcjob though
>>
>>26304753
>go on /his/
>talk about history
>go on /vg/
>talk about video games
>/go/ on /r9k/
>post feels
Not hard
>>
>>26304785
Thatd be like a christian girl going to a night club and saying she doesn't go there to drink/get fucked, she only goes there to dance.
>>
>>26304810
That analogy would work if I was doing it in porn threads
Unfortunately for you I don't
>>
>>26304447
>> can financially provide for his family
Why should any man give you a free ride? Get a job.
>> wants his wife to to homeschool his kids
What makes you qualified to teach? How are you going to make up for the lack of socialization?

>> wants to live close enough to the cities that you can travel there for work but far enough to be away from their corrupt influence
Suburbia is a blight on the environment and it encourages isolation.
>>
>>26304447
we exist we just either dont want to bother wading through all the amoral women to find ones worth caring about because the latter are so few in number or we give up on our principles entirely
>>
>>26304842
You're on a site which encourages these things. When you click on r9k you will see porn in the catalog 99% of the time, even if you don't go looking for it, you will see it and you know that.

A person who really believed in all that shit wouldn't be here.
>>
File: Stephen-Baldwin-2.jpg (93 KB, 319x434) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Stephen-Baldwin-2.jpg
93 KB, 319x434
>>26304723
So basically there is no measurement of whether or not you have an affinity towards something based on a natural predisposition because of your feelings?

>s-stop making fun of me
>n-not being able to pass the basic test that involves a skill doesn't make me less intelligent in that aspect than someone who could do it well on the first try

>a-ad hoc
>you are so dumb

>replicating the distance between lines doesn't measure spacial intelligence anymore
>i-it was my carpal tunnel I swear
>>
>>26302917
Even as a beta faggot I can respect this. If I was a Chad this is what I would want. I can't really see a relationship working in the long-term if the woman doesn't submit at least a little
>>
File: St. Thomas Becket.jpg (673 KB, 1605x1991) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
St. Thomas Becket.jpg
673 KB, 1605x1991
>>26304872
This is the issue
Too much giving up
>>
>>26304872
What about cites like ChristianMingle?
>>
>>26304881
Are you an autist? Serious question?
It's not hard to ignore or filter that shit
>>
>>26304922
Chads don't want this though. What would a Chad gain from marrying one woman and taking care of her forever?that is why normie men these days are so against marriage and having kids. The single life is too fun for them.
>>
>>26304943
I actually went on that once
>Do you go to Church
>Once a year, but I love Jesus :)x a million
>>
>>26304881
are you saying that we should wholeheartedly deny pornography and those who enjoy it the right to exist?
how utterly absurd, you live in a world where murders happen, does that mean that because you arent actively doing anything to stop it that you think murder is fine?
no, of course not dont be a fool.
>>
>>26304946
Are you dumb enough to think I believe you come on 4chan and you're not a degenerate in some way?when you die you're going straight to hell
>>
>>26304977
>when you die you're going straight to hell
Shit when did God start posting here
>>
>>26304975
You can't come to a degenerate website and act like you're morally above everyone. Take your dumb ass to church and get a job then.
>>
>>26304997
This isn't your website
I can post wherever I please friend. It's not hard to ignore porn threads
>>
>>26305022
You can do whatever you want but you're still a hypocrite
>>
>>26304997
i never stated that i think myself morally superior to anybody else, its entirely possible to simply disagree with something without holding any pretenses of superiority in doing so

my sense of humour aligns with that of many of the users of 4chan, this does not mean i agree with them on absolutely everything because we are all of us individuals capable of individual thought
>>
File: GreatReformers.jpg (1 MB, 2996x2476) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GreatReformers.jpg
1 MB, 2996x2476
>>26305039
>Don't post in degenerate threads
>OMG you hypocrite :(
I'm sorry you're so weak
>>
>anything about the modern world that depresses you
pretty much everything
but I don't think it's limited to just the present society
I think no matter what time in history, I would think everything sucks
>>
>>26304863
Who is going to raise my kids? Daycares and the school system? I'll work part time but not full time.

And do you realize our school system is a disaster? I have a bachelor's degree and I have been educated in a worldly sense. I think I can teach the alphabet and reading and writing and basic arrithmatic.

I don't want to live in suburbia. I want to live in a farm.

Your views are very "modern man". Why would a pure, conservative girl want to be with you when you don't hold the same ideals?
>>
>>26303526
>the fucking jews probably did this to me.
You can thank the head jew at facebook mark cuckerburg for that m8. They pushed social media so hard as a way to track you and to sell your information to the highest bidders, whether it be corporations or government agencies. I agree with you there, I don't have a facebook and when I tell people that they look at me like I'm some sort of serial rapist.
>>
>>26305061
You expect me to believe you hide every thread on r9k with porn in it?if you did that you'd be hiding almost all of them. Nice try Jesus freak.
>>26305054
>hehe I'm on a site where the majority engage in degenerate activity
>but I'm not like them i swear!
>>
File: monk-feels.jpg (112 KB, 527x580) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
monk-feels.jpg
112 KB, 527x580
>>26305084
Pls stop posting
You sound so perfect
It's making me sad about what I'll never have
>>
File: 1431983137201.png (173 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431983137201.png
173 KB, 1000x1000
>>26305148
>someone posts a porn pic
>scroll by and ignore
so hard
>>
I want to talk to fembots
>>
>>26305167
Don't be sad ;_;

No one has ever said that to me and men don't really like me.

Seriously if you pray and are patient a good woman will come. Work on your character and becoming a good man and in time God will send you a good woman.
>>
>>26305185
>I'm in a crack house in the ghetto
>just hanging out
>I ignore everyone around me doing drugs and having sex
>I totally don't engage in what everyone else is doing...I'm a man of God!
>>
>>26304896
you purposefully ignore my points so i dont really see any more reason to respond to you

the whole point of your little sperg out is to say that i cant complain about music because of your ad hominem

if you cant see why what youve said is wrong then theres little point in talking to you

youre basically telling me that because i dont pass your imaginary test i cant criticize music
wow, just wow
how the fuck should i know if i could pass

how do i know you can do it
ill just take your fucking word for it i guess

fucking moron
>>
>>26305251
That sounds like prosperity gospel
I'll go with whatever it is God intends for me, even if I want a wife and a dozen cute little kids ;-;
>>
>>26305254
Most boards I post on are SFW and plenty of robots can share feels with me
It's not hard to be a Christian and post here
Grow up already kiddo
>>
>>26305341
I didn't said it was a hard thing for you to do, I said it makes you a hypocrite for you to do so.
>>
>>26305362
>I said it makes you a hypocrite for you to do so.
Then you don't know what 'hypocrite' means
>>
>>26305273
It isn't ad hoc to call an orange an orange.

Your arguement was from the start that "Just because a man is stronger than me doesn't make him stronger because I juat haven't been training." Perhaps you could understand rhythym better if you acrually listened to rhythymic music, danced, and played ir. But the fact is you dont, you don't, and you don't. However, you find yourself expert on it enough to belittle what you don't even begin to understand.
>>
>>26305378
Someone who says one thing and does another. Not for one second do I believe you come on here and you're completely non-degenerate and a child of God.

You're just a snowflake, but this site is already edgy as fuck, so you faggots have to do the opposite to be edgy.
>>
Girls do not browse this board and if they do their hideous.
>>
>>26305084
why must you be so perfect?
>>
File: 1440475033888.jpg (18 KB, 480x422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440475033888.jpg
18 KB, 480x422
>>26302218
You have to accept some weakness, just like men need to accept some weakness in you, nobody is perfect. Expecting a hard ass superman is some of the things that make woman unacctractive honestly, we get shit on everyday and already can't show any weaknesses in society, even if we wanted to. It is especially hard not showing any weakness to your woman. I don't know what kind of level of beta you mean, but instead of shitting on a man for not being hulk and make him feel even worse, just give him a hug and show him softness, we too need that once in a while. Also by showing a man that he is needed and you depend on him, you can give him a huge boost in self-confidence, don't underestimate that, you actually have the power to make him more "alpha" that way.

Unrealistic views about the opposite sex is one of the problems nowadays, just like some faggots expecting their girlfriend to look like a topmodel by default.
>>
>>26304547
Sure. And she'll be competing for him like every other girl he meets. The fact that she prefers Chad to be traditional over degenerate, doesn't mean she prefers traditional men over degenerate men. She'll still choose a degenerate chad over a traditional average guy in the end.
>>
>>26305148
>>26305254
do you seriously lack any free will or self control?
its not hard to just not do things you dont want to do and you dont have to judge others in the process
if you enjoy porn then great each to their own, its just not for me
>>
>>26305084
>I can teach the alphabet and reading and writing and basic arrithmatic.
Yeah sooo they still have to go to one of those disastrous highschools.
>Your views are very "modern man".
Meaning? I'm definitely not liberal or conservative. I don't blindly vaunt traditionalism or modern progressivism. I recognise that we can't put things back the way they were because the world has changed radically. Why would I look to the past when it directly lead to the present shit show.
>Why would a pure, conservative girl want to be with you when you don't hold the same ideals?
I don't care. Conservative chicks are bums in cardigans.

How are you going to make up for the lack of socialization?
>>
>>26305806
I didn't say I didn't but you're here which means you're a degenerate. There's no way around it.
>>
>>26305833
Traditional chicks ain't nothing but hos trying to find a meal ticket
>>
>>26305854
i dont think youre a degenerate for posting here and i wouldnt think youre a degenerate if you posted in porn threads
>>
>>26305876
That's your opinion but my opinion of you hasnt changed
>>
>>26305833
You make up for the lack of socialization by going to church and taking them traveling through nature and at socials for homeschooled kids. Do you really think that sending your kids to a school where they are separated by age and locked inside all day and spend 45 minutes eating lunch with each other is the answer to building a social life? Do you really want your kids to interact with gang bangers and druggies in the name of socialization?

Do you not realize that I can learn high school material and use online programs to teach my kids? Do you really believe learning in a classroom with 50 other people is a good learning experience?
>>
Nothing more disgusting and pathetic than a fervent religicuck; male or female.
>>
File: 1452910046869.jpg (41 KB, 250x391) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452910046869.jpg
41 KB, 250x391
>>26303320
>Yes whatever, go find a manly gf who wants to be strong and independent and will put her career over you, not to mention she'll cheat on you with her boss to get ascended
rekt t b h
>>
>>26302144
The modern world depresses me but it's not because of "le modern women" ruining everything or any other red pill nonsense you want to hear.
>>
>>26305890
fair enough friend
>>
>>26305575
Thank you ;_; I wish guys liked me in real life.

>>26305300
What's prosperity gospel?
>>
>>26305891
You're a femanon. You wil be a shit mother.
>>
>>26305910
not him but its thinking that God wants what you personally perceive to be whats best for you instead of what God knows is best for you.
https://en.www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosperity_theology
which is a nice sentiment but not one i fully agree with
>>
File: 1446666301476.gif (967 KB, 540x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446666301476.gif
967 KB, 540x304
>>26304716
>just making shit up like this
Someone actually getting caught doing this would make for a great greentext image.
>>
>>26305395
it is an ad hoc
you sound like a preteen trying to defend their favorite pop-star

>>26305395
>Your arguement was from the start that
actually that wasnt my argument

its how your shielding yourself from criticism using personal attacks
>>26305395
>Perhaps you could understand rhythym
i think i understand the concept just fine
>But the fact is you dont, you don't, and you don't
i honestly dont think you do
at all
>you find yourself expert on it enough
keep up the ad hominem kid
youre just making a fool out of yourself
>>
>>26305891
I think that the homeschool lifestyle restricts children's development as people.
It cloisters them in environments which are tightly controlled by their parents depriving them of opportunities to experience other ways of seeing the world.
It breeds an unwarranted hostility to the outside world which is clearly evident in your post.
Meeting people who have radically different lives and views give children the opportunity to examine their own views, learn to make their own choices, develop way of comparing disparate concepts.

>Do you not realize that I can learn high school material and use online programs to teach my kids?
Maybe but you aren't a professional. You have no knowledge of pedagogy nor the subjects you think you can breezily learn as you go along. How are you going to teach them AP Math, English or Science when your own understanding is no deeper than theirs. You will probably end up parking your runts in front of the computer while watch Christian movies and suck down ice cream in the living room.

I know you have your tradcon-barbie dreams, I've seen your type before. You all start off hard working and self-righteous then slide into mediocrity and fanaticism.
>>
>>26306453
>Meeting people who have radically different lives and views give children the opportunity to examine their own views, learn to make their own choices, develop way of comparing disparate concepts.
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>you have no knowledge of pedagogy
L O L
M8 do you honestly believe any american public school teacher does?

they seriously just fucking wing it either way
its disgusting
>"heres another worksheet for you kids!!! :) "
>"ok children lets read another chapter of the text book out loud to one another again"

fucking kek
>>
>>26305910
>What's prosperity gospel?
It's when you think that God is going to give you material things essentially for being good. It's pretty heretical
>Thank you ;_; I wish guys liked me in real life.
Find a traditional church and you'll find good traditional Christian guys
>>
>>26305968
Not a christian but grew up in the church, it's not all kreflow dollar bullshit.

The bible attaches positive and negative sanctions to behavior, it ties into covenant theology.
>>26306453
>I think that the homeschool lifestyle restricts children's development as people.
Post some statistics, most homeschooled kids I see are doing well in life.
>Meeting people who have radically different lives and views give children the opportunity to examine their own views, learn to make their own choices, develop way of comparing disparate concepts.
Like jamal who kicks his ass after lunch because it's fucking funny.
>How are you going to teach them AP Math, English or Science when your own understanding is no deeper than theirs
Get a tutor.
Get a homeschool program or education program.
Khan academy.
There's many ways to provide structured education outside of public school, in fact public home school kids with structure outperform public school kids.
http://www.businessinsider.com/structured-homeschool-canada-2011-9

Public school has to cater to retards and criminals, especially now that they're punishing black kids less to fill a punishment racial quota.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/19/racial-bean-counting-is-making-schools-unsafe/
>>
>>26306453
Kekd

Fucking rekt. This exactly. Any parent that believes homeschooling is the answer if they don't have a PhD (no PhDs homeschooling their kids) is a simpleton and has no business having children in the first place.
>>
>>26305910
can i get to know you femanon
>>
>>26306772
Sure! Post Kik or Skype
>>
>>26306982
>>26306772
I'm jelly lad
good luck
>>
A question for the fems: do you think it's unrealistic to want a relatively inexperienced woman? I'm sure it has something to do with me being on this place, but the thought of a girl being easy just immediately knocks her down a number of notches. I admit that part of the reason I'm still a virgin myself is because I've not found someone to cast it aside with, though I probably could've pushed for it in the one serious relationship I had. At this point I'm pretty self-conscious about it since I'm mid/late 20s, since everyone always says your first time is awkward and a poor experience, but I really just wish that I could share that awkward moment and figure everything out together. You know what I mean?
>>
>>26306982
add me on skype
arpad3232
I need Christian friends
>>
>>26306713
>Like jamal who kicks his ass after lunch because it's fucking funny.
Your nurturing instinct and desire to shield your son from harm is perfectly understandable. But what happens when he leaves home and meets a rough necked, aggressive son of a bitch? What happens when he encounters something else you coddled him away from as a child. He'll breakdown like a little bitch that's what. He'll be a grown man in college with no experience or discernment because his mom carefully curated all his interactions and reading material. He will have nothing to moor him when his worldview is challenged or doesn't explain something. He will be fragile.

It's better for him to deal with that shit when he's young and the stakes are low. Then he can apply his experience as an adult.

>Khan academy.
And I quote "You will probably end up parking your runts in front of the computer while you watch Christian movies and suck down ice cream in the living room."

>that study
>74 kids
>ages 5-10
You shouldn't be in charge of teaching kids anything. I bet it felt good when the confirmation bias lit up your smooth little brain but it isn't applicable. I'm talking about AP and you bring up elementary school kids, wtf?

>Structured homeschooling involves textbooks, trained teachers and formal assessment.
Yeah fuck schools. Let's just make your own little school.
>It is also the most expensive option.
Obviously you don't expect to be the one paying for it.

>Public school has to cater to retards and criminals
More confirmation bias. Don't you know that you can choose which school you send your kids to? There are even private schools if your so afraid that little Timmy will get brainwashed by libruls and beat up by nigs.
>>
>>26306323
It's not a personal attack to call an orange an orange. You have already proven that you are not a rhythymic person. Let's start again. Perhaps you can't see a parallel between strength and a particular division of intelligence.

Ok. My arguement is that my own predisposition for rhythym being proven by my immediate ability to dance or play drums. These are both rhythymically inclined activities and therefore one must have a good rhythymic intelligence to do them. And of course that since you lack both of these obviously rhythmic abilities and that you do not understand rhythym in rap music leads me to believe that you have an excedingly low rhythmic intelligence.

That said your counter argument is that I am not good at painting so I do not understand art, implying that practice makes one good at such activities. I conceded and then said that you do not practice any semblance of a rhythmic activity and therefore you are not learned in rhythm at even an entry level like myself.

In other words you are correct in assuming that practicing an activity makes one better at it and develops that part of ones brain. I however argue that you are so inept at rhymic musical ability that you do not have the ability to critique it. You may critique it, it is your right. But your critique remains completely invalid.
>>
>>26307397
>Your nurturing instinct and desire to shield your son from harm is perfectly understandable
I'm not her.
> But what happens when he leaves home and meets a rough necked, aggressive son of a bitch?
He'll be able to fight back because he's an adult and real life doesn't have zero tolerance policies on self-defense.
>He will have nothing to moor him when his worldview is challenged or doesn't explain something. He will be fragile.
Bald assertions, and from what I've seen of homeschooled kids it simply doesn't play out like that.
>It's better for him to deal with that shit when he's young and the stakes are low
The stakes are higher, he's developing and both physically and mentally weaker. You don't need to get your shit kicked in by jamal to become a well rounded person, public schools are garbage.

>You shouldn't be in charge of teaching kids anything. I bet it felt good when the confirmation bias lit up your smooth little brain but it isn't applicable. I'm talking about AP and you bring up elementary school kids, wtf?
You have no information to back your assertions.

>Yeah fuck schools. Let's just make your own little school.
Yes, without retards or criminals to get in the way of your childs learning taught by mouthbreathing idiots trying to wrangle a class of 30 little shits.

>Don't you know that you can choose which school you send your kids to?
Okay, homeschooling is still the superior option to picking from the best of the worst.

>I'm talking about AP and you bring up elementary school kids, wtf?
Here they are doing better in college too, show me the evidence of homeschoolers doing academically worse.
http://www.usnews.com/education/high-schools/articles/2012/06/01/home-schooled-teens-ripe-for-college
>There are even private schools if your so afraid that little Timmy will get brainwashed by libruls and beat up by nigs.
That's a fine option too, most public schools are still shit.
>>
>>26307661
And an infograph on homeschooled kids
>>
>>26307735
Got any more things like this one?
>>
Ur a fuccboi.
>>
>>26307735
>tfw you are the outlier

i used to think other homeschooled kids could relate. i guess not.
>>
>>26308152
No, sorry.
I also apologize to the robot for unoriginality.
>>
>>26307661
>He'll be able to fight back because he's an adult and real life doesn't have zero tolerance policies on self-defense.
Now he goes to jail instead of getting expelled and simply transferring. I hope he didn't plan on becoming a doctor.

>You don't need to get your shit kicked in by jamal to become a well rounded person
True but that was the example. My point was that having one's views challenged and that contrary even negative experiences make one more well rounded.

Childhood is the best time for this because children have more support and much softer punishments than adults both legally and socially.

>article, infographic
Pretty convincing stuff. I looked into it a little and found that homeschooled kids tend to come from white, married households in which both parents have a fair amount of education. While they aren't masters of the universe homeschoolers don't have a significant amount of poor or single parents. I was interested in that because the poor and single parent households are the ones that drag down public school performance. I couldn't find a study which compared homeschooled kids apples for apples with public or private school kids. So I can't come to a firm conclusion.

http://nces.ed.gov/pubs2006/homeschool/characteristics.asp
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/education/2009-05-28-homeschooling-report_N.htm
http://www.census.gov/population/www/documentation/twps0053/twps0053.html

I suppose if you get hitched with Chad Thundercross, homeschooling may be a reasonable alternative.

good night
>>
>>26304510
You can go ahead and assume anything you want about me but you're really wrong. I don't know a single man my age who doesn't believe in his own version of religion, physical attraction is important but if you have the qualities that I'm looking for, chances are I'll find you attractive and I wouldn't go near a man who doesn't share my values, no matter how handsome.
>>
>>26302288
God knows what whorehouse you live in I mostly wear vintage blouses and dresses that go way past my knee and no ones ever questions it..in fact they compliment me on it and find it cute?feminine?
Maybe what you wear is ugly as shit or you're ugly as shit so maybe that's why it so..problematic??.for you
>>
>>26308571
>Now he goes to jail instead of getting expelled and simply transferring
I can't imagine the likelihood of going to jail for self-defense being less for public school kids.

>Childhood is the best time for this because children have more support and much softer punishments than adults both legally and socially.
The softer punishments is why shit kids in schools get away with so much and are now getting away with even more.

>So I can't come to a firm conclusion.
Well alright then, I'll guess we'll come back to this when they break it down by demographic.

>My point was that having one's views challenged and that contrary even negative experiences make one more well rounded.
True but I'm certain that happens in college which these parents still send their kids to. At the very least these parents are not nuking their kids chances by homeschooling them.

http://nces.ed.gov/pubs2006/homeschool/characteristics.asp
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/education/2009-05-28-homeschooling-report_N.htm
http://www.census.gov/population/www/documentation/twps0053/twps0053.html

From the first link the families don't seem that rich, especially compared to private schools which have 50% over 75k but it seems that trend is reversing.
>>
>>26308833
Yeah that's because you wouldn't bother getting to know unattractive guys. You only notice the attractive ones who have scores of women throwing themselves at him, then assume all men are like that. You never notice the plain, dorky, quiet guy in the back that no one talks to. You don't want to.
>>
>>26309085
>You never notice the plain, dorky, quiet guy in the back that no one talks to. You don't want to.
Good things don't happen to you when you do nothing, should it be any different?
>>
>>26304510
all the average/ugly looking guys I see seem to want an "equal relationship" with a woman any don't like having to be dominant even some of the time
>>
>>26309085
I know plenty of unattractive men, I've even been infatuated with men when I was younger. Basically, I don't notice anyone who doesn't approach me and I'm shy myself so approaching men would not be an option for me.
>>
>>26309249
Funny how only the attractive guys have good personalities and all average/ugly guys are terrible. What a coincidence.
>>
>>26309298
>attractive people have good personalities
never said that
>>
Religion, everyone is into pagan shit like killing animals or babies because
>muh saint from bongoland
>muh sticks
>muh yer envy makes me more strongurrr

Fuck those fags, i wish catholic religion was obligatory and i also wish pagans were killed like swines.

But what i despise the most are the fucking Muslims with their retarded religion, everyone should be catholic or having their balls kicked in hell.
>>
>>26309708
>papist scum trolled for eternity by the reformers
>>
>you will never date a girl who isn't a slut

I'm not even asking for a virgin, just a girl who hasn't fucked her friends or strangers, and won't "flirt" with everybody while she's fucking dating me.
>>
>>26302458
Times has changed, and many men and even women aren't interested in that lifestyle anymore, it has little to do with how much of a "alpha" or "beta" you are.
>>
>>26305640
this guy right here, good point
>>
>>26309085
Please stop insulting my Catholicfu anon
Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 36
Thread DB ID: 491523



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.