[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you see yourself as a hero or villain? Do you think imageboards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (19KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19KB, 704x400px
Do you see yourself as a hero or villain?
Do you think imageboards are places for bad people to congregate?
>>
File: 1446700369643.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1446700369643.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
>Do you see yourself as a hero or villain?

Arbitrarily placing people into one of those categories sounds extremely autistic.
>>
File: 1453688898603.png (223KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453688898603.png
223KB, 500x375px
>>26302051
fist up your ass
>>
File: 1454740688837.jpg (858KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1454740688837.jpg
858KB, 2592x1944px
>Tfw i'm a bad goy
>i'll be dead soon so it don't matter
we all go back in the same box
>>
sometimes I think I had so much potential
but then I remember my crippling social ineptitude
like once when I was in college I organized a political talk including a 300-person auditorium and 3 paid speakers and only 5 people showed up
or later when I was a NEET and I hooked up with a NEET girl from Myspace and my parents freaked out when they realized I had come home with her when they were asleep
>>
>>26302007
I'm a tragic hero
>>
I am an NPC
>>
>>26302007
There's no such thing as heroes and villains, only victims and victimizers. It's obviously much better to be the victimizer, so i've been trying but it's not working. I still constantly find myself losing and getting fucked over.
>>
>>26302657
I've been a victimizer and it's not easy
yeah in the abstract it's easy but like when someone confronts you about your actions you can't keep it together unless you're strong
>>
and when you vitctimize someone they either respond by attacking you back or by withdrawing and accepting their fate
it's hard to see someone like that and know that you're responsible for what they're going through
>>
>>26302728
sounds hot desu
>>
>>26302734
it's not it makes me feel sick
several people have given up on their dreams in life because of what I did to them
and one girl even thinks it was her choice but if it was really my fault
>>
If you want to play the hero you should be over at tumblr or reddit.
>>
File: 1436410012018.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436410012018.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
As edgy and autistic as this sounds I legitimately think I'd be the villain, and I'm not just saying this to be le mysterious kewl guy. I've actually given this some thought before and I came to the conclusion that if I was suddenly granted super powers beyond what modern society could fight against I'd "technically" be the villain. I'm so bitter and spiteful to just about every denomination of person that'd I'd be against everyone just because they piss me off

If I had super powers I'd just do whatever I felt like doing with dealing with the consequences in the most efficient manner I can. Just killing everyone who stands between me and what I want. I wouldn't want much though. I'd just do stuff like fly to different countries without permission, steal small things like food and entertainment devices and If I wanted sex I would just take it and get rid of the person afterwards. If someone tried to stop me from getting what i want I'd just kill them without listening to any reason or logic to try and convince me to right my wrongs. I want an apple? Just take it. Cashier tries to stop you from leaving? Don't waste your time listening to him talk about how it's morally wrong to steal. You only care about yourself anyway. Just kill him. Police raid the market? Just kill them on your way home. Swat team and army surround you with tanks and shit? just kill them all. I'd keep killing people until they got the message that I don't care and just want to be left to do the small crimes I do and no one gets hurt. If a nogotiater tries to talk to you and hear him out. If you like what he's saying then listen to him. If you don't like what he's saying then just tell him to leave or kill them.

I would be a villain that mercilessly kills people left and right but for no other reason than them get in the way of me getting the very little things I want so I could be a lazy bim
>>
>>26302007
i just try be nice and help people if they ask me something
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.