[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traditional Bots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (44KB, 510x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 510x336px
Anyone else here just want to buy some land out in the Midwest, live in a nice ranch style house, have a wife and some kids and a dog?

Tbqh I could care less about dating, I just want to find the right woman to have a family with.
>>
>>26301894
I don't know about the family, but if I could, I would buy some land and some farm animals, or maybe have my own farm sanctuary and relax with my chickens and old cows. Also, not in the Midwest. I'd prefer not having my property ravaged by tornadoes.
>>
I want to live alone out in the woods with a farm and a lot of guns and drugs.
>>
Yeah that would be nice.I am not meant for the modern world,I just want to live peacefully in the outskirts of town.The only problem is that I probably won't ever find a wife and a family.
>>
>>26301894
My dad did this recently minus the wife. Bought some undeveloped property in northern AZ, about an acre and some change for $10,000. Built up a little tiny house on a trailer frame, is now harvesting rainwater, solar, wind, and pretty much living a rural life off the grid. I'll go up once a year to hunt elk with him and I'll dress and butcher it all so he has meat for the winter. It looks like something I'd like to do in my later years
>>
This is one of the most normie lifestyles out there.
>>
I'm thinking about buying some land, but because I live in the uk, even if I buy land that doesn't mean I can build on it
I have to appeal for planning permission, and the people who decide probably wouldn't like a lower middle class faggot being able to build and ruin "the natural beauty"
I don't think I'll ever find a loving wife either, even though I really want a family
>>
>>26301894

>wife
>kids

hello normie
>>
>>26302170
Living on a farm in the middle of nowhere, with only a handful of other people around you.
It aint normie at all lad
>>
>>26301894
>>26302149
>>26302104

>This thread again

Dream all you want normie, even if somebody game you all you needed you would still stay put
>>
>>26302508
*gave

I would happily buy 100 hectares of land if just 4 other guys would show up so we could build on the land together
>>
>>26302508
How am I a normie for wanting to be alone and far away from people?
>>
>>26302549
>wanting a wife and kids

the one thing all normies have in common, from a billionare to a starving etheopian
>>
>>26302549
>Saying he wants to be alone and far away from people, even though he could just do it if he really wanted to

fucking normie scum
>>
>>26301894

Not quite the exact same but I think about things like this pretty frequently. Dense, crowded, urban city-living just doesn't feel particularly comfy to me (although I admittedly enjoy the convenience it can bring).

I'm Canadian so the mid-west is off-limits (and also just plain unfamiliar) to me but I imagine it could be nice. I'd love to be on a small, cozy island inhabited by relaxed like-minded people that I didn't really know very well but still didn't dislike.

Some land, my wife, some weed to smoke before we settle down and have kids and just enjoy living together.
>>
>>26301894
As long as I have a good internet connection tbqh
>>
>>26302756
This summer I'm moving to a cabin which is far out enough that there isn't even cell coverage.
>>26302580
I never said I wanted a wife and kids. One of the messages that person responded too included the key word "alone".
>>
>>26302859
>next summer i will change my life

why dont you just stop kiddo
>>
>>26302914
I never said change my life, I said I'm moving out to a cabin. You're being combative and trying to stir up shit where there isn't anything. Congratulations, you got me to respond. Are you proud?
>>
Same, just minus the kids, i think. If i do not find the platonic woman to be with, that will not only be wive but equal companion, i will just live alone. I am one of those people who does not get sad at all while i am on my own.
>>
>>26302962
>You're being combative and trying to stir up shit where there isn't anything. Congratulations, you got me to respond. Are you proud?

Looks like we got a defensive normie here
>>
>>26301894
i'd live in some village in some country that doesn't speak English that's stuck right at the turn of the century or pre industrial revolution deeply religious and everyone is an insane cultist but hides it they all watch you like a hawk but are friendly nonetheless and will help you or try to because of the language barrier and will kill you if you try to leave work is hard but rewarding
no internet nothing just some books maybe a chess board or card deck or whatever local game they have
>>
>>26302962
People on here are such annoying bitches who always want to start shit instead of being able to just engage in a normal conversation. I can just imagine how much of a pain in the ass they are in real life.
>>
>>26303074
The sad fact is that most of the people who stir shit up like that are incredibly normal people who just like being edgy on the internet for personal gratification.
>>
>>26303113
>>26303074

Stop talking around me and stop calling me a normie you samefagging dingus
>>
>>26303113
Dont get how that is gratifying. At least not in such neutral topics like that.
>>
File: 1453495819341.gif (416KB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1453495819341.gif
416KB, 1200x1300px
Pretty much the opposite, nu-type net / game wizard NEET transcending the mundane and living as Ten Thousand Lives of Fantasy Iron NEET.
>>
>>26303183
Because XD TROLLING
>>
>>26303219
Kektus normie!! UMAD?? UMAD?? EEEEEER tripfag fagfag gayfag
>>
>>26303280
You're just embarrassing yourself
>>
File: pepeyes.png (39KB, 219x85px) Image search: [Google]
pepeyes.png
39KB, 219x85px
Ah, it's another "Anon has an idea of how to improve his lot so other bitter anons must pull him back down" thread
>>
>>26302914
You're bitter as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 599x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 599x558px
I have the same project. I've been researching homesteading for a few months now. It would be even better to be independent with resources, produce own electricity and whatnot. I've always wanted sheep and a shepherd dog.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.